Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whats so special about her?

Somewhat cute in a girl next door kind of way but no big deal.

She got them child bearing hips though!

That's what I'm asking. So you would be a no on the question of "will she make it?"

That would be a no.

Cute but she has nothing that 1,000,000 other "cute" girls don't.

Put her in a room with 100 other plain old cute girls and she wouldn't stand out at all.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#3]
WAS THAT YOUR DAUGHER STANDING IN THE LOBBY OF THE SAR MACHINE GUN SHOW IN YORK PA?!?

ETA: Nvm it was, i just read your post lol
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:46:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Very cute girl.  

Honestly she is beautiful, but I am sure the competition for modeling gigs is pretty tough.   I would recommend that she do it part time and have some other skills to fall back on.  Just in case things fall through.

I am by no means an expert.  I just like looking at the pics you posted.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:48:30 PM EDT
[#5]
The fucking looser morons in this thread that are complaining about her chest are only doing so because they have bigger titties than she does. FOAD!

She is very beautiful just the way she is. It would be like sexing up a masterpiece.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:50:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whats so special about her?

Somewhat cute in a girl next door kind of way but no big deal.

She got them child bearing hips though!

That's what I'm asking. So you would be a no on the question of "will she make it?"

I guess that would depend on to where?

Could she make some money working the perv circuit (gun shows, internet stuff)?  Probably.

I honestly don't think she has many years in the biz, though.  As the cute jailbait look dries up, interest will wane.

Every high school in every town in the country has girls trying to do the same thing.

If she is so smart, she should focus on going to school and making herself marketable in the real world.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:50:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm sure she's cool, but even at age 36 I just look at her and think "She's just a button Doe..."

What do you do with her the other 23 hours of the day that you aren't screwing when they are that young?

I'm not screwing her at all, so, uh, I don't know what I'd do with her for any of the hours of the day. Did you even read the post?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:51:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Did you know that one of those rifles is missing a stock?

Pistol lower. Barrel is only 10.5". The rest is a suppressor. Maybe other things were keeping your eyes from looking that high.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:51:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The fucking looser morons in this thread that are complaining about her chest are only doing so because they have bigger titties than she does. FOAD!

She is very beautiful just the way she is. It would be like sexing up a masterpiece.

I like this guy.

+1000
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:51:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Not bad at all. She'll have to buy some tits to go much of anywhere, though. Not that there's anything wrong with what she's got...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:52:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Cute girl but she needs som Can's!!  Of course i'm speaking of ammo cans.............

We can do that. Does anyone think she could do some modeling work? lol. I'm not trying to find out if she is cute. I think she is. I'm not trying to find reasons to fuck her. I'm not going to. She asked for my help, so I told her I'd see what people thought.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:52:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Staff has alreay warned you about this once before.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top