Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No, but they could be Nazis. Hitler had extensive ties to islamic countries during WWII.

Yup.

The Nazis had lots of support in the Middle East.

Persia changed it's name just to impress hitler.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:58:12 PM EDT
[#2]
You will never see that shit on CNN! Any group in the world can say or do anything against Christianity it is o.k.? We are going down the toilet fast!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:07:32 PM EDT
[#3]
+1
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:08:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Reminiscent of every other poverty-driven, ignorance-fueled episode of civil unrest I've seen elsewhere in the world.  I.E. they're poor, dumb, and are expressing their resentment towards an entity that they know is stronger than them by destroying objects representing said entity.

I laugh at their protest.  I'm not offended at their burning the symbol of my faith because my God is bigger than their protest.  Trying to jump-start their "holy war" over a caricature of their god is only getting them laughed at harder by the rest of the world.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:09:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Not to mention KFC. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE GREATEST FRIED CHICKEN ON THE PLANET HAVE TO DO WITH CARTOONS?

Jesus.  They're not going after KFC now.  End times are near!  

Edit:  Don't they know that sh!t is finger licking good?????
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:14:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Not to mention KFC. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE GREATEST FRIED CHICKEN ON THE PLANET HAVE TO DO WITH CARTOONS?

Jesus.  They're not going after KFC now.  End times are near!  

Somebody needs to photoshop that insidious and just plain creepy "King" of Burger King into a Mohammedan figure. Heck, I'd light the match to burn that.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:22:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
And what does christianity have to do with cartoons?  Stupid fucks.

To them, if you're not Muslim, you're Christian or Jewish.  Infidels.  

And (many of them) they are dumb fucks.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:29:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Heard inside the Danish Embassy.
"Hey, now their burning great big letter "t"s.
I believe we use to call them "crosses" in my grandfathers day. I think they have some religioius significance.

Screw you and your sanctimonious holier-than-thou attitude.     Really nice to see a supposed Christian taking jabs at OTHER Christians when we are all under attack.  Way to help our enemies.

Almost every Danish citizen is a member of the Church of Denmark, which is an evangelical lutheran denomination, and the head of the royal family is also the head of our church. The motto of the monarch, the head of Danish society, is "With the help of God, the love of the People, the strength of Denmark".  The government collect taxes for the church, for cryin' out loud.  Try THAT in your "separation of church and state" secular U.S. society, before you throw stones at Christian countries.

Try looking up some facts before you spew your judgmental nonsense all over the web next time.  Take your mindless insults and misinformation somewhere else.  

FYI: These savages have been burning Christian crosses for weeks, every time they burn a Danish flag, since the flag IS a white Christian cross on a red field.

I think Belloc was being facetious.  BTW, does this mean that those cross burners are now in the KKK or some Neo-Nazi group?  Where's Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson when you need them to go as peace delegates?  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:35:49 PM EDT
[#9]
You people just have it all wrong. They are rioting, burning, and killing in an entirely peaceful way.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:42:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I believe we use to call them "crosses" in my grandfathers day. I think they have some religioius significance.

Screw you and your sanctimonious holier-than-thou attitude.     Really nice to see a supposed Christian taking jabs at OTHER Christians when we are all under attack.  Way to help our enemies.

Almost every Danish citizen is a member of the Church of Denmark, which is an evangelical lutheran denomination, and the head of the royal family is also the head of our church. The motto of the monarch, the head of Danish society, is "With the help of God, the love of the People, the strength of Denmark".  The government collect taxes for the church, for cryin' out loud.  Try THAT in your "separation of church and state" secular U.S. society, before you throw stones at Christian countries.

Try looking up some facts before you spew your judgmental nonsense all over the web next time.  Take your mindless insults and misinformation somewhere else.  

FYI: These savages have been burning Christian crosses for weeks, every time they burn a Danish flag, since the flag IS a white Christian cross on a red field.

I think Belloc was being facetious.  BTW, does this mean that those cross burners are now in the KKK or some Neo-Nazi group?  Where's Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson when you need them to go as peace delegates?  

DK-Prof - The DK stands for Denmark.  He saw the remark as a jab at Denmark's religious sensibilities.  You better recognize!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:43:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I wish they would try that shit in TEXAS
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:45:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Link

us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20060217/i/r492962011.jpg us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20060217/i/r1407106286.jpg

Iranian protestors burn a cross in front of the Danish embassy, during a protest over the publication of cartoons depicting Prophet Mohammad in several newspapers, in Tehran February 17, 2006. REUTERS/Raheb Homavandi

Remind anyone else of the Klan?

ARE YOU SURE THESE PCITURES AREN"T FROM MISSISSIPPI? HOLLYWOOD HAS LEAD ME TO BELEIVE THAT THEY ONLY BURN CROSSES IN MISSISSIPPI.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:16:47 PM EDT
[#13]
http://retecool.com/comments.php?id=13539_0_1_0_C
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:21:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Crusades anyone?.......

I'm in too, but instead of Jerusulam, lets go to mecca.

OK, seriously. They burn western-related buisenesses, and all I think is that all of them are locally owned. Way to show it to the world better by burning down your own peoples shit.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:27:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

First, you really need to unbunch those knickers and take whatever pills you use to control your estrogen level.
Second, Church attendance in Denmark is 3 percent. In "secular US society it is 40 percent.
Get stuffed.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:44:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
That being said, I had no idea Denmark was like that . . ..  it sounds like it would be a GREAT place to live.  

I don't know if I would say that since many who do live there are dying to get out.

"Denmark has had one of Europe's highest suicide rates since detailed records were started in 1835. There have been some pronounced fluctuations but the rate climbed rapidly in the 1960s and 1970s, peaking at 27 per 100 000 in 1980."

bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/308/6920/7
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:49:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Well, if we can't post the mobammed pics because they are offensive and against the COC, then these pics shouldn't be allowed either because it is CHRISTIAN relion bashing and should be treated the same. so when are accounts going to be locked for this pic? What is good for the goose is good for the gander. But I won't hold my breath........
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:44:18 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

First, you really need to unbunch those knickers and take whatever pills you use to control your estrogen level.
Second, Church attendance in Denmark is 3 percent. In "secular US society it is 40 percent.
Get stuffed.

Just pathetic.

Try to justify it any way you want (and with your usual completely tangential attacks and lame attempts at humor) but your own words have shown your true colors by taking an attack on Christianity by enemies of us all as a petty opportunity for you to attack fellow Christians.  

Your hate and judgment makes you no better than those muslim savages burning our flag and burning crosses.  

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:47:27 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That being said, I had no idea Denmark was like that . . ..  it sounds like it would be a GREAT place to live.  

I don't know if I would say that since many who do live there are dying to get out.

"Denmark has had one of Europe's highest suicide rates since detailed records were started in 1835. There have been some pronounced fluctuations but the rate climbed rapidly in the 1960s and 1970s, peaking at 27 per 100 000 in 1980."

bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/308/6920/7

sad, just sad.

Yeah - people are just DYING to get out of the country that has one of the highest standards of living in the world, some of the happiest people in the world, and some of the lowest crime levels in the world.

Oh what an awful hell-hole.  

I'm sure the suicide rate had NOTHING to do with the long winter nights and the atrocious weather, like everyone in Scandinavia knows it does.  (The rare climbed because more cases were ruled suicides by medical exminers than in the past)

Just more hate, lies and bullshit from good 'ol Belloc.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:49:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Great

There's no point in this thread any longer, as there NEVER is when Belloc decides to take his usual judgmental shit in a thread.  

Now it'll just be a long litany of his usual irrelevant diatribes, made-up bullshit to justify his inane positions and the inevitable unrelated personal attacks.

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:58:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
wait, a minute, i just realized that i'm offended.

i need to go burn an embassy Nuke some assholes.

fixt
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:58:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No, but they could be Nazis. Hitler had extensive ties to islamic countries during WWII.

Yup.

yea noshit they did rename it Iran, guess they are nazis
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:03:35 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup.

yea noshit they did rename it Iran, guess they are nazis

Aryans
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I'm sure the suicide rate had NOTHING to do with the long winter nights and the atrocious weather, like everyone in Scandinavia knows it does.  (The rare climbed because more cases were ruled suicides by medical exminers than in the past)
]

In other words "yeah we have one of the highest suicide rates in all Europe, but there are reasons you know..."
Brilliant
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:09:43 PM EDT
[#25]
I see myself as a Christian.....and yet I'm not so enraged by a burning cross to pillage and kill.   Savages!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Try to justify it any way you want (and with your usual completely tangential attacks and lame attempts at humor) but your own words have shown your true colors by taking an attack on Christianity by enemies of us all as a petty opportunity for you to attack fellow Christians.  

Your hate and judgment makes you no better than those muslim savages burning our flag and burning crosses.  

Let's see, one of the lowest Church attendances in the world, one of the highest suicide rates in Europe, and oh, this little thing:

www.galha.org/glh/92/denmark.html

And yet somehow my little jibe was waaaaaaaaaaaay off base.
Loon.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:18:01 PM EDT
[#27]
tag
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:31:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:42:29 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
There's no point in this thread any longer, as there NEVER is when Belloc decides to take his usual judgmental shit in a thread.  

He does love to derail shit with his off-topic and illogical attacks on whatever strikes his nutty fancy. Ignore him.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:47:24 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm sorry, but according to COC, that cross picture is a no-no. It is religion bashing. it depicts christians in a way that is offensive. I would expect the mods to step up to the plate on this issue.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Cross burning huh...  That is Robert Byrd old school....
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:58:26 PM EDT
[#32]
yes another hate crime,
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:15:58 PM EDT
[#33]

Seeing these idiots blindly lashing out at perceived symbols of their infidel enemies is somewhat humorous.  The part I really LIKE is how they are losing what little credibility they had.  The more countries they show their asses in the better off we'll all be as they will be shunned and not taken seriously until they become more violent.  THEN even the libtards and other anti-american groups won't be able to save them when hunting season opens...... It does seem far fetched but if they continue on this path their self fullfilling prophecy will come to pass.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:16:22 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
yes another hate crime,

And do you think any fucking abreviated .gov agency is going to do a damn thing about it??? NO FUCKING WAY!!!Because there are too many "IBTL's" IN THE WOOD PILE!!!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:35:05 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

The reason KFC is so good is because they inject oil into the chicken meat at the factory.  Thats why it is soooo juicy!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Iranians are white supremacists?!?!

They are brown White supremacists.  Where is Dave Chapelle when you need him

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:38:25 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Its actually pretty simple, they would rather fight than eat.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:47:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Can we just Nuke em and get this over with......geez people!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:48:42 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

No but it illustrates what this is all about.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:00:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They truly are a bunch of retards. They are denouncing their own religion by denouncing Christ. It's my understanding, in their belief, Christ plays a significant role on behalf of Muhahahamad. Not as GOD but as a warrior in the end days. or sumpin like at.

true, but they deny Christ's death on the cross.

They deny his ressurrection, not his death.

Those guys on the right look uncomfortable "umm...yea..hey...achmed? burning the cross...you're really giving us a bad image now."
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:11:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Iranians are white supremacists?!?!

Well, the word Iran comes from the word Aryan.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup.

The Iraqi Ba'ath party was basically the Iraqi Nazi party.
Secular though, just like the Nazis.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:12:54 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
They truly are a bunch of retards. They are denouncing their own religion by denouncing Christ. It's my understanding, in their belief, Christ plays a significant role on behalf of Muhahahamad. Not as GOD but as a warrior in the end days. or sumpin like at.

It's also my understanding that Islam considers Christ to be a higher prophet than Mohamed but don't tell that to those ignorant dumbfucks in the picture burning the cross.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:39:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Interestingly, buring a cross is not necessarly a sign of disrespect of Christianity.  After all, the KKK, for all its faults, was not anti-christian, as such.  The flaming cross is a sign of the presence of the holy spirit.  The united methodist church has the flame and cross as its logo.  see unitedmethodist.org/.

Not that these asshats know that.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#46]
anti-semitic white Europe didnt care when muslims attacked Jews in their own countries, now they will be shitting a brick
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:47:53 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The reason KFC is so good is because they inject oil into the chicken meat at the factory.  Thats why it is soooo juicy!

<tinfoil hat> ...that's why it's called "KFC" now instead of "Kentucky Fried Chicken"....the .gov made them stop because they use genetically modified mutant chickens......<tinfoil hat>

Assclown who was married to my cousin actually believed this.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:10:14 AM EDT
[#48]
to paraphrase, "ropers may quite possibly be the stupidest people alive." how can they possibly not see the delicious irony in their actions???
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:25:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:42:35 AM EDT
[#50]
It would be so easy to allow trhem to protest and then just wipe them out.  Keep doing it until they realize they better stop VIOLENT protesting....
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top