User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:12:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Absolut you an XOC member???
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:03:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Bush/Cheney, DeMint & Clemson. You are indeed a fine South Carolinian a.k.a. Sandlapper.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:20:07 AM EDT
[#3]
As long as you are not in the "State of Charleston," your car should be safe.

Oh, by the way......GO TIGERS!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:32:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Gonna get keyed!

......by those Kinder, Gentler, more Caring liberals that we've heard so much about. Can't we all just get along!?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:59:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Good for you!  Winston says, "Screw the smelly hippie bastards!"

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:12:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:15:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I will look for you in Charleston/ Mt. Pleasant
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:39:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You need a posse for protection.

CW

He's got one.  

where my dogs at? whut whut!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:40:34 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
-Absolut-

Do you live near Ingle's?

Looks like the apartments off 93.

Like the CU sticker on the Toyota.

Regards,
Chris

i do live near an ingle's  are you in the clemson area?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:09:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Do you live near Ingle's?

That Ingles is ghetto as hell.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:13:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

i do live near an ingle's hock.gif  are you in the clemson area?

-Absolut-

I thought that apartment complex looked familiar after I saw the Clemson sticker.h.gif ) and have a house in Seneca.

In my civilian job, I work at CU, in that brick house beside Fort Hill, but I am in Baghdad right now. My wife and I bought another house in Abbeville while I was home on leave, so I'll be moving when I get back from here (but I'll be going back to my job at CU).

Are you a CU student or employee?

If you see a yellow flat-fendered Willys CJ3B Jeep with chrome and yellow wheels running around campus, that's mine -- being driven by either my father (who works for facilities) or my baby brother.

Take care,
Chris
Baghdad
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:14:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Awesome!  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:23:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Next time buy American. Might make a stronger statement.

You mean buy democrat-funding, communist-wannabe UNION???  No, thanks.  I'll continue buying from capitalists, even if they're from the other side of the world.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:54:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Nice art work!! Fellow sandlapper here, still have family there...
Clemson Sucks

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:57:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Just got done filling out my absentee ballot...yup...voted for Kerry.  He's, imho, the better candidate, but I hate them both.  

How does it feel voting for a traitor?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:26:28 PM EDT
[#16]
She's a keeper.  However, if she wrote anything on my car she'd be a target...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:42:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just got done filling out my absentee ballot...yup...voted for Kerry.  He's, imho, the better candidate, but I hate them both.  

If he wins and pushes for another AWB I will be sure to thank you.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:44:46 PM EDT
[#18]
I too have rolling billboards.  In addition to my car, I even fixed up my semi. (The truck actually belongs to the company, I just drive it.)  I got permission from the boss to put signs on the truck, so I took a couple of the vinyl yard signs, spit them and taped one on the top fairing facing forward, and one on each side of the truck.  Unfortunately, yesterday morning she calls me up and tells me I have to remove them.  The company I pull for (I do a dedicated run for Lewis Bakery/Bunny bread and pull their trailers with their company markings) called her up and told her they want them removed.  

Driving by Ft Campbell 10 times a week, I was getting all kinds of waves and honks of approval.  I have only been flipped off once.  But since Lewis is afraid of pissing off the libs, I had to remove them

At least I had several weeks of advertising I got done...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:45:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh, BTW, the boss actually loved it that I had the signs on there......
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:20:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Gonna get keyed!

same in my area, flat tires, keys, and spray paint
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:13:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i do live near an ingle's  are you in the clemson area?

-Absolut-

I thought that apartment complex looked familiar after I saw the Clemson sticker.

I grew up in Pendleton, graduated from CU in '95 (I crammed my BA into 7 years ) and have a house in Seneca.

In my civilian job, I work at CU, in that brick house beside Fort Hill, but I am in Baghdad right now. My wife and I bought another house in Abbeville while I was home on leave, so I'll be moving when I get back from here (but I'll be going back to my job at CU).

Are you a CU student or employee?

If you see a yellow flat-fendered Willys CJ3B Jeep with chrome and yellow wheels running around campus, that's mine -- being driven by either my father (who works for facilities) or my baby brother.

Take care,
Chris
Baghdad

very cool.  i'm a student at Clemson.  i think i've actually seen that jeep around campus!
Stay safe over there Chris and thank you for what you're doing!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:43:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

So,...I guess you're not a Chevy guy.

Like a rock man.

I like Chevy's, Ford's, Buick's, GMC's, Cadillac's & Dodge as well as any others I forgot. I just happen to like Toyota's & Nissan's as well. I also happen to work for Nissan.

-John
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:09:29 PM EDT
[#23]
i see a grocery  Carriage headed your way ;)
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:29:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Nah, the libs won't bother to key them...... just knock the windows out ala the crackhead vs pt cruiser video. Sad most libs do not respect others property.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:45:12 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Next time buy American. Might make a stronger statement.

You mean buy democrat-funding, communist-wannabe UNION???  No, thanks.  I'll continue buying from capitalists, even if they're from the other side of the world.

Spoken like a real American! Yeah, right.

If you like and admire Japenese culture and products so much, why don't you just get the hell out of here and pick up a kimono on the way.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:47:07 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:03:18 PM EDT
[#27]
3 full days now and still unscathed
*knocks on wood*
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:38:10 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please do, who are you wasting your vote on? You think Kerry won't push for another AWB?  Or do you actually think it will be a third party that has a chance of winning?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:17:46 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please do, who are you wasting your vote on? You think Kerry won't push for another AWB?  Or do you actually think it will be a third party that has a chance of winning?

i think he was talking to Rem
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:19:19 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Gonna get keyed!

++
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:12:33 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i think he was talking to Rem

Thank God!
I was shocked when I saw thse words and his username!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:09:42 AM EDT
[#32]
a full week now and still no vandalism, 1 more day to go
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:39:16 PM EDT
[#33]
How was today?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:53:29 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

With a name like Rem700PSS? That aint no deer rifle. you think Kerry is going to let you keep it?

If Kerry wins I hope you get a full blown Janet Reno style raid for your Rem700 you traitor.

I made sure to use the word "hope
for GM.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top