Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:59:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I would put two in the same cell. Secure them to a single ring in the floor, and let 40 hardened life sentence prisoners have their way with them for two days. Then I would ask them what I want to know. And then I would let the 40 have another taste if they did not spill the beans.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:00:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Speakin of the batf why havent they burnt that place down yet?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:21:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
my idea would be to use the tactics which were used to influence the early assassins to do their master's dirty work.  build a beautiful garden outside of the prison.  tell the inmate that they're going to be executed.  have a firing squad shoot them with blanks while at the same time they're hit with fast-acting tranquilizer darts from a different direction.  bring them to the beautiful garden and dose them with MDMA before they wake up.  when they wake up, they will be surrounded by beautiful "virgins" and a guy who looks like mohammed and wants to talk with them about their life and experiences.  i'm sure tons of useful information could be had this way.

That's actually a very good idea.

And the best part would be when they get told the truth

Ditto on that!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:29:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Solid pork diet served by naked Fienstien and Boxer look alikes.    
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:59:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'd make them read retarded threads in G.D. on ar15.com.

Make them read everyting Clean_cut and sgtar15 ever typed. That should tie them up for a millenium!!

Or we could force them to listen to NPR. 24 hours a day. They'd confess to anything after a week.

GR
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:03:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:11:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Endless Rap Music

Naked pictures of Janet Reno  

Nothing but Extra Hot Buffalo Wings to eat.

A laxative every hour, on the hour.

Naked Pictures of Hillary Clinton!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:21:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:20:20 AM EDT
[#9]
First off, I wouldn't torture ANY terrorist suspects at Gitmo.

First thing I'd do is build a new secure facility 100 miles southwest of Point Barrow, AK and move them all there.  The heating system, in the prisoner's cell blocks, would be designed to fail and fail often.  Free medical care would be provided as long as it consisted of amputation of gangrenous(sp) limbs due to the heating system failures.

Meals would consist 100% of spam.

They're free to leave with free first class airfare anywhere in the world after they have satisfied me that they've told all they know.

I'd make sure to tell every known terrorist cell in the world the names of those that have spilled the beans.

My .02.

Merlin
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:23:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
If it would save American Citizens lives-whatever it takes.

+100000000000000000000
This is the best response you can give.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:48:44 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'd make them read retarded threads in G.D. on ar15.com.

How many people here are serving out their sentences in this manner?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:51:14 AM EDT
[#12]
I'd use the same tactics that have worked so well for us lately.  Use young interrogator girls who fake up a relationship with them, sometimes showing them a little tit-filled bra or panty-clad p*ssy.  That's kryptonite to the homos we're fighting.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:52:05 AM EDT
[#13]
After sitting through 4 hours of tattooing yesterday I can say I'd use a tattoo machine to shade on their wrist, shins, sternum, lips, forehead, achilles tendons and the backs of balled fists.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:54:51 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I'd use the same tactics that have worked so well for us lately.  Use young interrogator girls who fake up a relationship with them, sometimes showing them a little bra-filled tit or panty-clad p*ssy.  That's kryptonite to the homos we're fighting.

you do mean tit filled bra, right?

on a side note, i aggre with the spam/garden of delusions thing
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:59:51 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Id make them look like this...

img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/legacy38/firearms/Knife.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/legacy38/firearms/Knife-1.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/legacy38/firearms/Knife-2.jpg

FUCK!

Who the fuck is that? Any story on that? DAMN
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:28:12 AM EDT
[#16]
why I wouldn't torture anyone....(cough)(cough)...not me
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:52:15 AM EDT
[#17]
So called torture has been refined down to a science. There is no need for Dungeons and what not. It's called "water boarding" it works all the time every time. look it up.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:55:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Well, first I would get some female guards, because females in a position of power bugs the shit out of the assholes.

Then I would have the female guards humiliate them in various ways, you know, strip 'em down and laugh at their johnsons, because these guys think females should be completely subservient and covered from head to toe, and should never tell them what to do.

Then maybe make them do stupid things like build naked pyramids, or put soiled panties on their heads...it'll make them ballistic....

Oh, wait, its been done already....

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:57:07 AM EDT
[#19]
I firmly believe that sticking a razorback hog in each of their cages would be a good start. Hard on the hogs, I know, but think of the silly escapades of Hadji avoiding the piggys.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:14:46 PM EDT
[#20]
The Illinois House and Senate should be referred to this thread when contemplating the assault weapons ban. Great representation of gun owners. I bet you torture lovers were rooting for Zed and his/the Gimp in Pulp Fiction.

Sick.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:26:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
The Illinois House and Senate should be referred to this thread when contemplating the assault weapons ban. Great representation of gun owners. I bet you torture lovers were rooting for Zed and his/the Gimp in Pulp Fiction.

Sick.

DU is thata way ------->
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:06:56 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Sick.

Jackass
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:40:19 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...... after having slept for one hour with Lee Ermey ......

GR

Yeah, but can he take a full power shot?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top