Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:23:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I am having a problem with my AT&T service.  Could you help me?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
AMERICAN IS JELOUS THAT WE DO HIS OLD WORK BETTER HE DID. SOON WE WILL MAKE YOUR THINGS HERE LIKE CHINA THEN WHO WILL HAVE JOKE ON THEM HEY?

WE HERE ONLY PUT UP WITH RUDE FORIENGERS CAUSE THEY NEED US WHY SO INSULTING TO THE PEOPLE OF MY COUNTRY WE WORK HARD MAKE PARADISE OF OUR LAND YOULL SEE SOMEDAY
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:26:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
HIT PAKISTAN MORE THEY THE TERROR PROBLEM MOSTLY.
View Quote

13'er dribble

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:27:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

WE HERE ONLY PUT UP WITH RUDE FORIENGERS CAUSE THEY NEED US WHY SO INSULTING TO THE PEOPLE OF MY COUNTRY WE WORK HARD MAKE PARADISE OF OUR LAND YOULL SEE SOMEDAY
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AMERICAN IS JELOUS THAT WE DO HIS OLD WORK BETTER HE DID. SOON WE WILL MAKE YOUR THINGS HERE LIKE CHINA THEN WHO WILL HAVE JOKE ON THEM HEY?

Damn right. You guys do the needful.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:28:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:28:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that right after you get rid of plague, leprosy and all those other 3rd world diseases your country is rampant with?

How about getting rid of the caste system and not letting men gang rape women without punishment?

Maybe you can filter the poo and dead bodies out of your river that y'all bathe in and get rid of the mounds of garbage and shit you clutter up your streets with.

You were better off under british rule, at least people brushed their teeth then

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:29:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Say what you will with calateral damage and all but somebody died that needed to die.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:29:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You might want to put some effort into producing indoor toilets for yourselves before you go making trinkets for others there stud.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:29:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't believe anything Yemen says about who we kill in that shithole. They claim every attack we make was on a school or hospital.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:30:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It was a wedding party and they we bound to get shot up by some idiot with an AK doing gangnam style kareoke dancing or some such crap.

Probably Al Queda anyways.
Good Drone.
View Quote

This. . . Drones were just dancing.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:31:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm sure all the family members will understand that it was an accident and will be forgiving.

I know I would be if one of my family members was hit by a drone.
View Quote

Only if I could pick the family members that were taken out.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:37:10 PM EDT
[#12]
I just hope it really wasn't a wedding party
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:38:17 PM EDT
[#13]
(Reuters) - Fifteen people on their way to a wed....
View Quote

LOL.   Reuters is still considered a credible news source?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:40:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Which is it?

Did the missile miss the target or did they misidentify the target
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Fifteen people on their way to a wedding in Yemen were killed in an air strike after their party was mistaken for an al Qaeda convoy, local security officials said on Thursday.

"An air strike missed its target and hit a wedding car convoy, ten people were killed immediately and another five who were injured died after being admitted to the hospital," one security official said.

Which is it?

Did the missile miss the target or did they misidentify the target

Unless it was 15 people packed into one vehicle, it was probably not a missile, or not from a drone.

The only missile our drones currently use are Hellfires, which is only reliable against one vehicle.  Maybe a GBU-38?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:41:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Why don't we use sniper teams anymore? Sniper teams are a more precise tool. At least have eyes on and they can call in the strike.
View Quote

If they capture a drone and saw its head off, it doesn't have the same impact.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:41:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Bad shit happens every day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm unable to care about this.

Why?

True, but some things can be prevented.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:43:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Nice shooting, Obama.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I know a couple of guys that would have wished for drone strikes at their wedding.
View Quote

rost

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:49:03 PM EDT
[#19]
*Another* "wedding party"?

"Wedding party" is like the euphemism for "too big a body count of terrorists to go unnoticed, so we'll claim it's something else for PR purposes".

Sorry, not buying it.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:10:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, are you going to help me or not?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:12:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hi, Dot Indian, I'm Feather Indian. Sup?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:16:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The drone was being shot at. They decided it was a hostile action. But it is typical behavior for Yemeni wedding guests to shoot into the air.
View Quote

That may be a habit they should do away with....
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Hang on and let me see if i give a fuck....   Keep hanging....
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:23:42 PM EDT
[#24]
double tap

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:23:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably the best 13er yet

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:28:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Is that right after you get rid of plague, leprosy and all those other 3rd world diseases your country is rampant with?

How about getting rid of the caste system and not letting men gang rape women without punishment?

Maybe you can filter the poo and dead bodies out of your river that y'all bathe in and get rid of the mounds of garbage and shit you clutter up your streets with.

You were better off under british rule, at least people brushed their teeth then

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

British rule you said?

MODS Even if he's familiar, please don't ban this guy, this is going to be good.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:31:05 PM EDT
[#27]
GD brings up a valid point. Local security officials and tribal types are the most reliable sources of information.

Though if they blew up a bunch of cars filled with people on their way to a wedding that is pretty fucked. I was under the impression drone strikes were pretty tightly controlled to prevent that sort of thing.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:32:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:34:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Congratulations. Most folks in this thread don't seem to care.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:37:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Whats the arfcom standard round for drone again?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:38:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm unable to care about this.

Why?

Right, I'm sure that's why. Nice avatar...
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:39:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Has a peace prize ever been revoked?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:45:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Average thread is now grabbing gears, going into overdrive!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:46:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think most who don't care, don't believe that it was actually a wedding party.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Another distraction. Zero fucks are given.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:50:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I think most who don't care, don't believe that it was actually a wedding party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they did they probably still wouldn't care.  There are some sad examples of humans on this site.  

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:56:05 PM EDT
[#37]
I know there is a Zero fucks given mentality but ever time we kill innocent civilians it get harder and harder to get the real targets.

Edit, weren't the Obama people bragging a few years ago that Obama was personally approving kill lists and strikes in order to make him sound tougher?  

Did he approve this one?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:59:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Fifteen dead,odds are at least one was involved in terrorist activities or at least one would procreate and bring another terrorist into the world. No fucks given.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:10:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If they did they probably still wouldn't care.  There are some sad examples of humans on this site.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The targeting of non combatants is the only way to win a war. ARFCOM told me so in another thread. Of course it was from Internet commandos.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:15:07 PM EDT
[#41]
How many times has this jackwad played the apology scenario for the fuckups (or not) of America???
Who da fuck's gonna have to apologize for his screw ups?? He sure the hell won't!
Narcissistic twat waffle.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top