Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:38:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Buy a ticket to Vegas, go get lap dances for 3 days at the "Crazy Horse Too",  go home.

If you still don't trust her, repeat the above and find yourself a decent "working girl" and think about the hotties from earlier giving you lap dances while you go about your business, go home.

Now your even, spend the money your going to loose on a P.I. then a laywer and buy some more cool rifles.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:53:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:28:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:43:27 AM EDT
[#4]
From what it sounds like , It's gone too far already .
If you're at the point where you no longer trust your spouse it's
time to act on it .  

There are very few people on this earth who can actually forgive and forget .
The rest of us will retain that feeling of doubt for as long as we are with
the person who put it there .

You need to think real hard on this , because that spark of doubt will smolder
and eat away at you . Dooming you to a life that will never truly be happy again .

Sorry , but that's my 2¢

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:56:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
no friend or family member
just someone w/ a few missing teeth

Missing them now,  or will be missing them when he's identified?  7 years no kids, Are you both and functioning correctly to have children?  

Go see a divorce lawyer have him draft the papers and be ready to file.

Confront her.  Insist on the complete truth.  Tell her you feel/know she's been less then truthfull to you.

If she refuses to come clean.  Cash out your bank accounts, Call the laywer, file the papers and have her served.  

At that point she'll know your serious.  If she challenges you on the filing tell her she left you no choice. She refused to tell you the truth, her refusal to come clean when you gave her a chance proved she was in fact hiding the the truth from you.  This caused you to lose the trust you had in her and a marriage cannot survive when there is not trust your spouse, the person who is supposed to be your best friend.  

goodluck.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:42:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't know your situation here, but I would point out a couple of things...

You are going to have to be the one to look out for yourself...no one else can really do that for you. You can certainly hope for the best...but you are well advised to prepare for the worst!

Despite any minor legal issues, a recorder on your home phone line is a wise move. It may or may not actually be useable for you in a court proceeding, but it certainly WILL be useful for intelligence and information gathering.

I agree that if things have progressed to the point that you ask here about a lie detector, you have lost whatever trust you may have had in this woman. You probably already know the truth about the situation anyhow...don't you?

If you decide on a course of action and then fail to follow it through to the bitter end, do NOT complain later when she takes you to the cleaners and drives off in her new Corvette with her new boyfriend.

Good Luck
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:48:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Synister nailed it - you speakf of having so much to lose - well, be a man, buck it up, and start putting into place a plan to PROTECT what you have.

Get rid of ALL but one of your guns (the cheapest) and sell them to a trusted friend for $1.

Call up all your credit card companies and at least have them reduce your limits to help limit any damage.  Cancel those with $0 balances if you can.

Get the account numbers and phone numbers of all creditors and store off-site.

And then sit down with her and TALK - it seems like you already think she's been unfaithful.  If you can ever trust her again after a fling, then that is your prerogative.  I couldn't do it myself.

But if is lying to you now, she'll lie to you in the future.  My advice is get out now.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:54:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Call CHEATERS and have them investigate her
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:33:42 AM EDT
[#9]
So let me get this straight, you know by her own admission, that your wife had or is having an affair.  What you are now questioning is the details of said affair.  You feel she is not being forthright with either whom or what was involved?

Is this a correct statement?

Regards,
Gary
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top