Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I would actually look at him and say i hope she don't screw around on you like she has all the ones before.

I wouldn't hesitate
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not trying to sound gay  but I love you guys
View Quote
It didn't work.

Check him on justice web. your county.

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 11:31:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He may be a member here. He has a decked out ar on his face book and apparently makes a shit load more money than I do..
View Quote

Ask him for some money then.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 11:36:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Probably find out the basics that you need to know, and then stay removed from the situation. No need to get tied up with a new dude friend who also happens to be dating your ex.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry for your loss holy chit dude your are a tough sob to go thru all that and still be humble
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 11:50:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sorry for your loss holy chit dude your are a tough sob to go thru all that and still be humble
View Quote

What else would he be?

or do you mean sane? A lot of people would have lost their shit.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 11:52:41 AM EDT
[#7]
A divorced friend told me the best thing that ever happened to,him is his ex found a new man who kept her happy. Significantly decreased the drama in his life.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 11:55:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I wouldn't ask any questions.  I would just make it very clear "You hurt my son, I will hurt you."

That's all my Dad ever had to say to any of the multiple boyfriends my Mother had while I was growing up.  They listened very well and we never had any problems.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:04:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A divorced friend told me the best thing that ever happened to,him is his ex found a new man who kept her happy. Significantly decreased the drama in his life.
View Quote

I would love it if my ex wife meet the next "Man Who Ruined Her Life." As long a it happens after my son is a bit older.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:12:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wouldn't ask any questions.  I would just make it very clear "You hurt my son, I will hurt you."

That's all my Dad ever had to say to any of the multiple boyfriends my Mother had while I was growing up.  They listened very well and we never had any problems.
View Quote

Dad was cool with mom's boyfriends as long as they treated her good? Oh, divorced.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 1:59:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What else would he be?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What else would he be?

My son is 15.  From what I was told he is former LEO and now a coach and plays ball for some "league".

What else can you do?  I remember this line from somewhere, just not from where...

"These are the cards of life you where dealt. You can fold or play."

Folding is not an option
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 2:16:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Be civil to them.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 2:20:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Punch him square in the mouth, then be friends.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 2:28:08 PM EDT
[#14]
When I met my Ex's new boyfriend. I already knew him. So he starts off telling what a great gal the Ex is.

I agreed and said she not only gave the best head I ever had but swallowed every drop.

Ed
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 3:18:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
My ex thinks I should be best buddies with her new husband.

I'm not, but he seems like a decent guy.

The thing is, now he's going through all the bullshit I went through with her and their marriage is on the rocks after a year. I feel a bit sorry for the guy, but it makes me smile because I know that's not my struggle any more.
View Quote

By the time she wears out 2 or 3 husbands she may have a good income and not need one..
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top