BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 8:03:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
2 times my retired lib neighbors called the cops on me, both times i had just gotten back from a trip to the range, we all came back to my place for gun cleaning and bbq. 6-7 guys tables full of gun parts. the old bitch would have to go upstairs and look through a bedroom window to see us in my backyard, only way she could see over the privacy fence. we wernt loud, we wernt drunk, she and her fag husband were just new jersey liberals, the funny thing was we all knew the cops that showed up bothtimes, good friends as a matter of fact. they moved[/quote]

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 8:08:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
MOW YOUR GRASS.

BRING IN YOUR GARBAGE CANS AFTER PICKUP

BRING IN THE NEWSPAPERS

CONFROM TO COMMUNITY STANDARDS AND STOP PARKING LIKE A DOUCHEBAG
If you want to overnight park, you probably get a pass by calling in the vehicle that night.
Lots of places don't let you park on the hydrant side. My city doesn't.

Or you could put a big fucking sign in your front yard that says "SNITCHES GET STITCHES" with a skull and crossbones on it.

There's the hard-headed, mature conservative love of logic over emotion I was looking for.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 8:32:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The only thing that I can think of is maybe the last tenants that lived here made enemies with the neighbors. I'm the typical "quiet loner with an assault rifle" who doesn't bother anyone.

I wonder what the police think. Probably "Are you kidding me? I got called out here for THIS?"

BS complaints are the norm not the exception!  Lots of folks trying to use the police as a personal battle ax to satisfy their petty issues.

ETA-  Sometimes I take great satisfaction on writing the COMPLAINANT a ticket instead.  Oh that gets their goat.  Last one was a punk ass that kept calling on petty minor infractions that were never substantiated.  One day he called and the only one violating the law was him.  Here's your ticket.  He said it was unlawful for me to ticket him because he was the one who called.    Apparently our 15 minute response time was too much so he started to join the alleged violators.  

Oh and he was the biggest A hole of the year, cried foul, said I was lying, wanted to see a supervisor which was funny as hell because it was the supervisor who had the best view of his violation.  supervisor's quote to the whiner "In my 25 years of enforcement, you were the most obvious, and well documented violator that I have witnessed."   He also annoyed the judge and "misunderstood" his agreed to fine payment plan and was suprised that we had a warrant for not paying his fine.

I could go on and on, shoreline disputes, burning rubbish, dog crap locations, you name it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 8:35:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Bitch azz snitches, get left in ditches

ya hurd?

show dat foo whats up dawg

Or,

Snitches get stitches for being punk ass bitches.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 8:39:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
MOW YOUR GRASS.

BRING IN YOUR GARBAGE CANS AFTER PICKUP

BRING IN THE NEWSPAPERS

CONFROM TO COMMUNITY STANDARDS AND STOP PARKING LIKE A DOUCHEBAG
If you want to overnight park, you probably get a pass by calling in the vehicle that night.
Lots of places don't let you park on the hydrant side. My city doesn't.

Or you could put a big fucking sign in your front yard that says "SNITCHES GET STITCHES" with a skull and crossbones on it.

There's the hard-headed, mature conservative love of logic over emotion I was looking for.

Really?  What does this have to do with politics?

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 8:40:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Live on base...  I would buy a house
just to get out of housing... the Wing King himself
come over to disarm me... I have a arsenal.

What is the Wing King policy on keeping guns in your hut?  OPSEC or not, it could be bad for you, either way.

The
and I conclude this has the makings of a MAJOR FAIL.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 8:48:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Bitch azz snitches, get left in ditches

ya hurd?

show dat foo whats up dawg

Word, yo?
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 8:56:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A lot of ARFCOMMERS are the "snitch" neighbors.

Yep.

Other side of that coin is lots of Arfcommers aren't trash, and don't want trash living next to them.  

Although the events in the original post do seem to fall into the "chickenshit" catagory.

And the other-other side of the coin is that a lot of Arcommers think they are better than everyone else and are constantly whining about the "trashy" people the are forced to coexist with.

And OP, no parking on the street where you live?  That's like weird, like from venus weird, where I come from.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 12:08:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm not the kind to instigate, but I do wonder what would happen if I parked in front of the neighbor's house across the street for a few hours during the day (aka, the "correct" side.)
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:48:28 PM EDT
[#10]
If they made a complaint to the police, it should be on record. Request the info... file a FOI request, if need be.

Then, act accordingly.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It could be the community college cop that lives next door. I don't know... I've talked to her a couple times, and she's friends with my landlord. Maybe it is her, and she thinks she's protecting my landlord's house or something.

My friend has parked in front of the other next-door neighbor's house a couple times, but nothing happened then. He stops by once every 2 weeks so it's not like this is a daily or even weekly thing.

ahhhh, the college cop, they're worse than mall ninjas.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:11:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Live on base...  I would buy a house just to get out of housing... the Wing King himself come over to disarm me... I have a arsenal.

What is the Wing King policy on keeping guns in your hut?  OPSEC or not, it could be bad for you, either way.

The and I conclude this has the makings of a MAJOR FAIL.

I'm allowed to have weapons in housing. No limit on guns but there is a limit on ammo. No more than 500 rds. So no fail but if you would read what kind of neighbor I have she would consider a BB gun an arsenal. There are others in the hood that hunt and shoot so its not like I'm a leppar or somthing. Hell me and my buddy down the street hang deer in our garage's for a few days to age them. Shit eating neighbor to my right would probably implode if she saw it and call the cops that I had skinned people hanging in my garage or somthing but I do keep it discrete when I come home from hunting or shooting.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top