Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:31:27 PM EDT
[#1]
We have two nieces and a nephew.

They will probably wind up with one heck of a collection of stuff.
Unless the state winds up with confiscatory estate taxation/asset forfeiture between now and when we croax (is possible).
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:33:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Brother gets any money, best friend gets the car and guns. Anyone who wears a size 13 can have some of my Air Jordan collection.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#3]
If I go soon there are going to be some people that will be better off. They will get a house that has payments still but will have the money to pay it off in full. They will have a gun safe full of guns with no combination. Two cars, two bikes, and one truck. IT will be their problem then.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:35:54 PM EDT
[#4]
What happens to a machine gun in an estate -my SO isn't going to shoot it...

My nephews are big gun hobbyists...
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:37:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Civil War books - National Park Service
Rights to first book - split between NMLRA and Civil War Battlefield Preservation Trust
WW II books - one friend
Black powder era books - NMLRA
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:38:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Left plans to have everything sold. Nothing left to my family. Some of the money will be used to bury me and the rest given to the Children's Hospital.

Ed
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nephews
View Quote
my nephews live in California and some have gone to Berkeley, that's where my sister went
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:45:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Will it to the NRA ILA.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:47:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nephews
View Quote
Same here. Loves those guys.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:51:56 PM EDT
[#10]
My will is done and my youngest brother gets everything.
My nephew likes to keep tack of what he likes so he can try Nd claim it from his dad.
He's asked me a couple times how long I think I'll live.
Little fucker.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top