Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:03:41 PM EDT
[#1]
The more things that disqualify people from welfare the better...frankly I would say being able to apply for welfare on your own should disqualify you from welfare.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:08:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The more things that disqualify people from welfare the better...frankly I would say being able to apply for welfare on your own should disqualify you from welfare.
View Quote

Who decides though what disqualifies people? The bureaucrats?  Would they be fair do you think?  

If you're going to rob people of money from every pay check you owe them some kind of return when they need help or you shouldn't be taking money from them in the first place. You're all paying into the system right now whether you like it or not and I don't think anyone here would think it would be fair if they told you that you couldn't benefit from it should you need it at some point in your life.

I'd be in favor of abolishing everything entitlement wise from the government, but definitely not in doing piece meal on a case by case basis decided by bureaucrat. No thanks.Welfare reform is a joke, abolish it completely.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

actually that's not a bad idea.....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top