Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:12:01 PM EDT
[#1]
There is no way to report illegal aliens, only the FBI has a form to fill out but who knows if anything is done, DHS, BICE does not even have one, so even reporting illegals is a waste, but the SSA Fraud hotline is the best way for this scumbag.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:52:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Get video proof first. Because one they start investigating, he'll suddenly become disabled again.

His mental health might be his disability.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:55:38 PM EDT
[#3]
should I turn this motherfucker in the the SSA Fraud Hotline?

You mean you haven't already?  If not, why not.  Shut his arse down!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:00:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
+1 on the anonymous video tape.

Then introduce him to the INS.

No Expert

The ins will only be interested in him if he is a "real" criminal

being an illegal alien engaged in ssi fraud will probably not qualify

I just found out his wife is here on a expired tourist visa, so I have to make another phone call to ICE, he is legal but if you get arrested on felony charges of which stealing from the .gov is then you will face deportation charges after serving time. His wife is even laying lower than him. EVERYBODY IS FUCKING VIOLATION THE LAW HERE! maybe soon I am gonna find out his daughter is turning tricks in the condo, LOL.

Anyone, repeat, anyone, who renders assistance to illegal aliens is in violation of US immigration law.  Since his wife is here on expired tourist visa, and she lives with him, that would put him in hot water with ICE.  

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:05:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No Expert

I just found out his wife is here on a expired tourist visa, so I have to make another phone call to ICE, he is legal but if you get arrested on felony charges of which stealing from the .gov is then you will face deportation charges after serving time. His wife is even laying lower than him. EVERYBODY IS FUCKING VIOLATION THE LAW HERE! maybe soon I am gonna find out his daughter is turning tricks in the condo, LOL.

Anyone, repeat, anyone, who renders assistance to illegal aliens is in violation of US immigration law.  Since his wife is here on expired tourist visa, and she lives with him, that would put him in hot water with ICE.  

ICE, ICE, Baby......
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#6]
A US resident is NOT the same as an illegal alien. Illegals only wish they had a green card.Maybe he served in one of our armed forces? Who knows. If he has a green card he can then become a citizen.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:43:17 PM EDT
[#7]
be prepared for the backlash, both from the neighbor and his liberal left apologists.  You may even suffer the wrath of Vicente Fox, even though the guy is Columbian.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:56:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No Expert

I just found out his wife is here on a expired tourist visa, so I have to make another phone call to ICE, he is legal but if you get arrested on felony charges of which stealing from the .gov is then you will face deportation charges after serving time. His wife is even laying lower than him. EVERYBODY IS FUCKING VIOLATING THE LAW HERE! maybe soon I am gonna find out his daughter is turning tricks in the condo, LOL.

They keep saying that 40% of the illegals are here on expired visas
they are going to be included in the guest worker program.......they will be amnestied

22bad, I know you are the residenrt expert on the illegal situation the FBI is the only one who accepts illegal alien reports, I have called ICE and as long as there is no reporting phone or website, help cause I wanna turn in the bitch too.

There ARE a couple of things you can try, since the US gov is actually on his side it will be difficult to get them to act
unless he commits some serious felonies(multiple), but I will post a couple of suggestions later
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:28:11 PM EDT
[#9]
The ilegal alien thing is completely stupid the government does not even care, any foriegn national can violate the law.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:29:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Get video proof first. Because one they start investigating, he'll suddenly become disabled again.

His mental health might be his disability.

It's his back and I have heard that from more than one source, and since he is hated by most of the condo especially the condo commandoes I also got the scoop on his wife being illegal.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:03:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just found out his wife is here on a expired tourist visa, so I have to make another phone call to ICE, he is legal but if you get arrested on felony charges of which stealing from the .gov is then you will face deportation charges after serving time. His wife is even laying lower than him. EVERYBODY IS FUCKING VIOLATING THE LAW HERE! maybe soon I am gonna find out his daughter is turning tricks in the condo, LOL.

they are going to be included in the guest worker program.......they will be amnestied

22bad, I know you are the residenrt expert on the illegal situation the FBI is the only one who accepts illegal alien reports, I have called ICE and as long as there is no reporting phone or website, help cause I wanna turn in the bitch too.

There ARE a couple of things you can try, since the US gov is actually on his side it will be difficult to get them to act
unless he commits some serious felonies(multiple), but I will post a couple of suggestions later

Here is one place that charges $10 to report him to multiple agencies
www.reportillegals.com/
They say they will file multiple reports and give you a copy of them

Supposedly the IRS takes a dim view of tax evaders, I would make it anonymous, they are just as likely to start harrassing you

You might try this number for ICE, it might be better than the one you are using 1-866-347-2423
That is from this website www.usbc.org/reportaliens.htm

Here is the page to go to for information on how to report the ssi fraud
www.ssa.gov/oig/hotline/index.htm

You might get some more ideas from this page dedicated to dealing with people like him
and it explains a little bit about the new setup for the ins, ice, homeland INsecurity depts
www.vdare.com/mann/reporting_aliens.htm

Hope some of that helps, I'll keep trying to come up with a better way
but as long as the government is on HIS side, it is tough to get them to act
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:15:15 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Push that handicapped coffee bean growing sombitch down the stairs.

Had to do a quote just so it cant be edited.

Congrats............

Thanks, I cant wait to show this to my wife when I get home, she being one of the coffee bean growing types, not an illegal one , but still a "Beaner" by your definition.  

www.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_rolleyes.gif

Grow up!

Mencia/ Beanerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr/Mencia
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:04:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.reportillegals.com/

Supposedly the IRS takes a dim view of tax evaders, I would make it anonymous, they are just as likely to start harrassing you

You might try this number for ICE, it might be better than the one you are using 1-866-347-2423

You might get some more ideas from this page dedicated to dealing with people like him
and it explains a little bit about the new setup for the ins, ice, homeland INsecurity depts

What a friggin business $10 to report illegals, LOL
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:07:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Call the BATF and tell them you thought he had machineguns.

That, sir, is purely evil. No one deserves such a thing.

Do it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:11:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Call the police. Tell them he told you about naked pics of little kids on his comp.

Edit because i can't type.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:00:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.reportillegals.com/

What a friggin business $10 to report illegals, LOL

Try it, and check out the last two links too, tell us how it worked out so we can refine the tecnique
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:14:47 AM EDT
[#17]
22Bad already did the first one and I am working on dropping a dime on his wife by writing an anonymous letter to the old ladies on the Condo Board, I am sure the condo commandoes don't want any violation of laws.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:31:33 PM EDT
[#18]
....took pics of him washing 3 cars today....emailed them to OIG of the SSA...
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:28:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted: ....took pics of him washing 3 cars today....emailed them to OIG of the SSA...
Sweet! I got a ghetto neighbor evicted at a complex I used to live in. Ah, good times.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:26:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Just hadda run in with this kook we had words in front of my Mom's apartment, I told him that he should get away from the front of my Mom's apartment. Since he threatened me I have been CCW 24-7, a female cop and a male cop both hispanic came talked to me then talked to him at his house, the cops came and talked to me that my fanny pack was putting him in fear, so I guess it is tuck in the small of the back, and the cops said the next phone call someone was going in, it sounds stupid but if the fear and intimidation maybe will stop all this since he had threatened me in October and to keep from losing everything I have and shoot this asshole, I dunno but I can't wait to move outta this shithole, I am just waiting for a transfer to North Florida.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:08:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Get the video tape. They will need evidence to prosecute. A few around here has been busted with video tape.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:25:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Lock the thread, lock the accounts, lock the thread, lock the accounts, lock the thread ... racial slurs.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top