Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#1]

That is an odd picture. I know that is her hands clapping in front of her chin but when I first saw it something else ran through my mind.

Yeah that NY bitch is expressing sour grapes and needs to be drummed out of the party. And the same with any idiots who endorsed her.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not at all surprised, but still:
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:09:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Can someone answer this question for me?

Why in GOD'S NAME doesn't the Republican party kick morans like her and Arnald out of the party?

Because the bozos running the party would have to kick themselves out along with the rest of the RINO garbage.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:10:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:10:55 PM EDT
[#5]
So a libtard backs another libtard.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:12:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Can someone answer this question for me?

Why in GOD'S NAME doesn't the Republican party kick morans like her and Arnald out of the party?

The question is why she received support.

I don't think we should kick people out, but we shouldn't support them just because they have the (R) there.

As an aside, some here were upset that Palin indicated she would be willing to endorse a Democrat. Yet here, here endorsement was spot on. Her actual moves have been smart.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:15:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She should try not to fuck this trend up. She's the perfect one to fuck up this good thing.

WAT?

Sarah supported the Conservative Candidate and she was right (in more than one way) again in supporting the best/only candidate in this particular election.

Sarah is doing good work. And she is nice on the eyes compared to the behemoth RINO that needs to be cunt punted out of the Republican Party.

Newt and Steele stepped in the shit, and they need to fix it or GTFO. And take Bloomberg with the rest of the RINO's, its time to clean house, it has been to long in the coming,,,

What I'm saying is, I hope Palin doesn't chase voters away from Hoffman. She should just stand back and try not to fuck it up.

ETA: Her name isn't exactly associated with victory when it comes to politics.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:15:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:30:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What I'm saying is, I hope Palin doesn't chase voters away from Hoffman. She should just stand back and try not to fuck it up.

Well, when you consider Hudson really began moving up was when Palin endorsed him.....
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:39:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She should try not to fuck this trend up. She's the perfect one to fuck up this good thing.

WAT?

Sarah supported the Conservative Candidate and she was right (in more than one way) again in supporting the best/only candidate in this particular election.

Sarah is doing good work. And she is nice on the eyes compared to the behemoth RINO that needs to be cunt punted out of the Republican Party.

Newt and Steele stepped in the shit, and they need to fix it or GTFO. And take Bloomberg with the rest of the RINO's, its time to clean house, it has been to long in the coming,,,

So McCain should change his name, because his name is exactly know for victory is Elections outside of AZ. Same for Bob Dole and a bus load of other Republicans.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:49:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:50:47 PM EDT
[#13]
She's a piece of shit!
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:54:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:08:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WAT?

Sarah is doing good work. And she is nice on the eyes compared to the behemoth RINO that needs to be cunt punted
out of the Republican Party.

She made this happen.  Until she endorsed Hoffman, Scozzafuckysucky was staying in, and all the establishment Rs were supporting her.  As soon as Sarah endorsed Hoffman, tons of other prominent conservatives jumped on his bandwagon.  How can that be fucking it up?

Until she teamed up with McCain, she was associated with nothing but victory in politics, and not just with winning elections, but getting the right thing done.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:10:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I fail to see the problem.

She is just "reaching across the aisle" in a "true display of bipartisanship".

The emerging true colors of the direction the republican party is heading...

She's going all mavericky
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:14:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I guess that means now that Newt Gingrich backed a democrat.

So did Michael Steele.
GR8 leaders he R's have!

GR

They want to win....

Which it seems is very unlikely at this point, unless at least 51% of her supporters ignore that endorsement, and vote for Hoffman....

P.S. In the thread where she quit, and people were assuming all of her vote would go to Hoffman, I said 'no dice'...

We'll see...

In the end, all that matters is (R) seats in the House. 218 for control... Ideological purity mandates in LIBERAL states like NY will ensure that we never reach that number...

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:16:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I wonder why the anti-3rd party people aren't in this thread.

ETA: This election will be proof that Republicans are the ones stealing votes from third party candidates.

We're here...

This election will probably result in 'Congressman Owens'...

It's NEW YORK.

A 'Republican' district there would be a Democrat district in the midwest/south....

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:21:45 PM EDT
[#19]
If our country moves any further to the left, it won't be with my help.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:26:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Everyone on Arfcom, with maybe the exception of Dave A, is already a "third party person", whether they know it yet or not.

Quoted:
Hoffman is the conservative candidate right?  How are the polls going?

Hoffman has defined himself as a "Reagan Conservative", which is better than being "A" rated by the NRA.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:27:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I fail to see the problem.

She is just "reaching across the aisle" in a "true display of bipartisanship".

The emerging true colors of the direction the republican party is heading...

She's going all mavericky

She's gone rogue .
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:31:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:31:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA: This election will be proof that Republicans are the ones stealing votes from third party candidates.

We're here...

It's NEW YORK.

A 'Republican' district there would be a Democrat district in the midwest/south....

So if it's going to be a democrat seat anyway, might as well make it official.

All RINOs do is provide political cover for Democrats.  Better to be stabbed in the front than in the back.  At least you can see it coming and defend against it.

If Republicans want to win a sustainable majority, they'll have to convince the majority of people that their way is better than the Democrats, not be democrat lite and recruiting snakes to run for office.

"Cuz we all know what snakes eventually do.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Cunt is appropriate. Trator is also appropriate.

They are morphing. We will soon have 2 new political parties: Democrat-Rabble Vs. Revolutionary Freedom. I know which one I'm joining.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:58:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I guess that means now that Newt Gingrich backed a democrat.

So did Michael Steele.

GR8 leaders he R's have!

GR

They want to win....

Which it seems is very unlikely at this point, unless at least 51% of her supporters ignore that endorsement, and vote for Hoffman....

P.S. In the thread where she quit, and people were assuming all of her vote would go to Hoffman, I said 'no dice'...

We'll see...

In the end, all that matters is (R) seats in the House. 218 for control... Ideological purity mandates in LIBERAL states like NY will ensure that we never reach that number...

Quoted:

Quoted:

We're here...

It's NEW YORK.

Is that why the Conservative Party candidate beat both candidates in a 3-way poll? If you were following the race AT ALL you would know that's why the now-typical Republican(RINO is no longer accurate because the Republican Party no longer has a platform other than being non-D) dropped out to support Owens. Because no one in the district would support a 3rd party candidate and they didn't know he was a conservative.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Republican leadership sharing your attitude that the residents of upstate NY would never elect a conservative so they should never have that choice.

The Republican Party has been so successful having a fickle image. We saw how well it worked with having the epitome of the moderate candidate running in the Presidential election. To be fair the other choices during the primary weren't much better.

All that matters is that they have an R next to their names. Who cares how they vote, right? It doesn't matter if they always vote the way Pelosi and Obama wants. It worked out well for the people of Pennsylvania and Maine.

If the Republican Party continues this way the Democrats will rule for a long time.

All I have to say is fuck Obama, fuck the Democrats, and most of all fuck the Republicans for creating this mess.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:40:25 PM EDT
[#26]
The Democrat, Owens won.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:45:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top