Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 4:54:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Psalms:40:5: Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.
Psalms:9:1: I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
Psalms:14:1: The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.  They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalms:17:4: Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.
Psalms:26:7: That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 5:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]
[i][b]Psalm 121
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, He that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.[/b][/i]

Eric The(Lowly)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 5:09:36 AM EDT
[#3]
We've a little off the topic of "Scientific proofs of a sentient creator (GOD)", aren't we? [;)]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 5:54:06 AM EDT
[#4]
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil, for I am the meanest son of a bitch in the valley."

-Joel Rosenberg
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 5:55:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We've a little off the topic of "Scientific proofs of a sentient creator (GOD)", aren't we? [;)]
View Quote

Yeah, I think it's because there's hope for a new debate on the scientific proof of the tooth fairy, easter bunny and bigfoot. The only problem is that there's a higher likelyhood for the later 3 than the subject of this original post.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top