Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 11:36:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Good story, it was worth the time it took to read it.  

It's not my business, but I'd cut the cursing at/within earshot of the clients. Could offend them & they'll take their business elsewhere next time.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:03:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Do you have to have a security license to go armed with clients?

You know, I'm not sure.  I suppose that depends on intent.  If they had booked me to do secure transport and wanted a carload of armed men to follow us around, then I'd assume I would.  I'd probably need a bond for that too.  I don't think its a problem carrying for my own protection though.  The police officer in the story knew I was armed and had passengers, he didn't ask to see anything like that so I'll go ahead and take that as a sign that I'm A-OK.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top