Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@10mm_

Is the grip on the 2.0 Compact like sandpaper?
View Quote
Five minutes with some fine sandpaper and you can smooth it out to however you like. I smoothed mine out a bit.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 12:04:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I like it.

The review, that is. No BS, just here it is.

Link Posted: 10/23/2017 5:11:31 AM EDT
[#3]
If the first M&P didn't dethrone the G19, the 2.0 won't either.  It's still larger than the G19 which defeats the point.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 8:46:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That grip is worse than sandpaper lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have the Full size 5 inch C.O.R.E and the Performance Center Shield..... but I wanted the 2.0 Compact bad.   I couldn't find anyone local that had one in stock the week they came out but I bought one the next week.   I have been carrying it since then and I like it.   I need to find a new holster though.   The grip is a bit rough against skin when I drive with it still holstered (4 or 5 o'clock position).
That grip is worse than sandpaper lol
Agreed.  I like my M&P 2.0 9mm, and it is my EDC.  But that stippling is very hard on bare skin.  I ended up sanding mine down on the left side where it rubs my against me.  Can still get a good grip with the right side and back stippling without the abrasions.

Overall, I am happy with it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 9:39:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I like it.

The review, that is. No BS, just here it is.

http://curiousinkling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/haters-gonna-hate-07.jpg
View Quote
Thanks man, you get the truth when you don't pay someone $4,000 to review your product LOL
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 10:41:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I was never a Smith Semi Auto fan until I took advantage of the last Shield rebate they had.
I love it! and now I want another! I’ll keep my Smiths to 9mm as all my Glocks are in .40.
Thanks for that review, very nicely done.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 5:15:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks man, you get the truth when you don't pay someone $4,000 to review your product LOL
View Quote
Oh, snap!
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:11:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I may have to try to find one of those to shoot... G30S days may be numbered... I may go to a 9mm...
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:45:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If the first M&P didn't dethrone the G19, the 2.0 won't either.  It's still larger than the G19 which defeats the point.
View Quote
From the videos that I've seen, it is exactly the same size as the G19.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 1:28:02 AM EDT
[#10]
I just hope their C model will save (AOBC) Smith and Wesson from negative earnings.  I would like to buy a few S&W or Ruger products, but why now?  

In 6 months prices IMO will be down another 20-30%.  Their profit margin is now 30%.  Many of these guys are not going to make it.  

Gun control and shootings are not impacting markets anymore.

Salad days today; but "banquet days" are on the menu for the next 3 to 15 years.  

Manufacturers cant just shut down and re-tool without HUGE loses.

My research finds RGR (Ruger) and (AOBC) are going to be "giving stuff away" compared with current prices.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#11]
For another take on the gun my review is below.

Since it seems to be the question de jour these days----also not a paid review

Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Compact Review: Glock 19 Killer?
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:21:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
For another take on the gun my review is below.

Since it seems to be the question de jour these days----also not a paid review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXJwE3iPh7M
View Quote
LOL we know better Mike!

I'm gonna check it out!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top