Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:09:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:12:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
That shit is hilarious. A fitting honor to a terrible President.

FOAD! Twice....

Truth hurts?  Both sides hate this idiot (18% approval rating).  Fitting tribute.

Quoted:
I can't think of anyone who's been doing that better for the past 8 years than George W. Bush because the Liberals certainly can't seem to clean up any of their own shit themselves.

Probably because there's only one president at a time?

Where are you getting your numbers?  Bush is ranging from 27-31 while congress is at 18.  Sorry...

Liberal Democrap Congress I might add.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:18:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
All this does is remind moderate voters how intplerant, disrespectful and hateful democrats are...  Nobody every named a sperm bank in favor of Clinton, or an abortion clinic in all of the women he knocked up and sent off to one.

Maybe we should.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:25:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Moves like this only serve to demonstrate the level of pettiness and churlishness that those on the extreme left operate on.

As opposed to wasting the nation's time impeaching Clinton (As much of a douchebag as he is) for getting his cock sucked.

Actually it was Clinton who wasted the nation's time sticking his cigars into a 21 year old Whitehouse intern. It was Clinton who wasted this nation's time getting blowjobs while on the phone with Arafat, meeting with lawyers to cover up his affairs, lying to the country in press conferences, getting charged with sexual harrasment and perjuring himself on the stand, obstructing justice and tampering with witnesses and giving depostions and so on and so on..... all the while he SHOULD have been working to deal with things like the first WTC attack, the US Embassy bombings in Africa, the Khobar Towers bombings...

Yeah, you sound just like some fat ghetto mamma whining that the po-lice are wasting their time going after her lil'darling who was caught carjacking.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:27:34 PM EDT
[#7]
It'd be great if he showed up at the ribbon cutting ceremony and made some kind of kick-ass speach about how honored he is to be able to clean up San Fran's shit.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:30:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Moves like this only serve to demonstrate the level of pettiness and churlishness that those on the extreme left operate on.

As opposed to wasting the nation's time impeaching Clinton (As much of a douchebag as he is) for getting his cock sucked.

try

perjury
abuse of authority
sexual harassment
obstruction of justice

And lets not forget that the violations were egregious enough to have him disbarred.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:32:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Its cool to hate bush.

Dont you all want to be cool too?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:33:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:37:55 PM EDT
[#11]
San Francisco is a worthless sanctuary city. Anyone see there latest product? There was a  Mexican guy that was arrested dozens of times that would have gotten him deported in other normal places, kills a father of 3. San Francisco is the most worthless place in the world!!!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:48:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Simply a lie.  Clinton was indicted for perjury, suborning perjury, and obstruction of justice.  These are crimes that people have spent dozens of years in federal and state prisons for committing.  

He only avoided jail time by making a plea deal which among other things included a large fine and got him disbarred.  

Now go back to DU, you filthy-mouthed liar.  

This thread is a reminder that we need to have an "ignore" button for these trolls, as well as a "reputation" ranking which will eliminate us having to read posts by liars.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:40:43 PM EDT
[#13]
If I were a troll I'd have left this forum before I reached almost 8 years of posting and daily reading. Clinton to Bush might not be the best comparison, however, I'd like to hear you defend Bush. Why is/was he a good President in your view?

I'm not a Republican however I do respect principled small government, economic conservatives which are the complete opposite of the current crop of Republicans, starting with Bush.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:45:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
If I were a troll I'd have left this forum before I reached almost 8 years of posting and daily reading.

That means you're not a quitter.  It doesn't clear you of being a troll.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:22:35 AM EDT
[#15]
If the measure suceeds, and if I was Bush, I would show up at the opening ceremony, and talk about how big of an honor it is.  Don't let them see that it bothers you.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:25:19 AM EDT
[#16]

I don't care too much for our current President either, but thats just dumb.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:09:08 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are naming it after President Bush, not President Clinton.

Fucking troll.  

I'm sorry if my personal beliefs make me a troll. Last I looked President Bush wasn't too popular with the Republican crowd either.

Because like it or not, that man is the President of the United States of America. He is a symbol of the free world, and deserves no less respect. Even retards like  former President Clinton, and former President Carter get the respect of the title they were given, and will carry it through history.

The Honorable President Bush should not be mocked by a bunch of libtard moonbats.

It is just not right.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:13:18 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are naming it after President Bush, not President Clinton.

Fucking troll.  

I'm sorry if my personal beliefs make me a troll. Last I looked President Bush wasn't too popular with the Republican crowd either.

Because like it or not, that man is the President of the United States of America. He is a symbol of the free world, and deserves no less respect. Even retards like  former President Clinton, and former President Carter get the respect of the title they were given, and will carry it through history.

The Honorable President Bush should not be mocked by a bunch of libtard moonbats.

It is just not right.

Precisely.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:15:02 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If I were a troll I'd have left this forum before I reached almost 8 years of posting and daily reading.

That means you're not a quitter.  It doesn't clear you of being a troll.

+1

Besides, his wife just called and said we need to send him back; apparently he didn't clean under the bridge before coming out. I guess troll wives get bitchy at their men too.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:59:27 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
San Francisco is a worthless sanctuary city. Anyone see there latest product? There was a  Mexican guy that was arrested dozens of times that would have gotten him deported in other normal places, kills a father of 3. San Francisco is the most worthless place in the world!!!

Actually the guy is from El Salvador member of the MS-13 gang.  The practice of protecting illegal alien juvenilles has blown up on the faces of SF city officials.  Gavin The Liberal Nutcase stopped the practice because they are now being investigated by the federal govenment for violation of immigration laws.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top