Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 6:09:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks, OP!  Got one of the wheeled cases & one of the pistol cases.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#2]
y'all's deals are killing me...
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 6:29:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Dammit OP, going tomorrow to see if they have em at mine
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#5]
order online for pickup or check store for inventory
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I looked in my Sam's Club but did not see them.  It could be that I live behind enemy lines or I just looked in the wrong spot.

What department are they in?

Thanks!
View Quote
In mine, they are in the back corner near the generators, motor oil, and other manly items (sexist comment)
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 8:57:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Any pics of the pluck and peel after customizing?  I need ideas on setup.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 9:13:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Neighborhood Sam's has two pallets with the rifle and pistol cases stacked six feet high on the main entrance aisle.

Give 'em credit, they know their local customer demographics
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:30:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I bought two of these cases for myself. I hate the pluck & Peel foam, so I did some looking online and found http://www.carolinacustomfoam.com

I ordered 1.5 inch convoluted foam custom cut to 41 & 5/8ths long, and 13 & 3/8ths wide.

Came to $56 shipped for two sheets and they fit perfectly.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:42:59 PM EDT
[#10]
I know where I'm going tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:47:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Any pics of the pluck and peel after customizing?  I need ideas on setup.  
View Quote
I'll try to dig up a photo I have saved on a previous Plano model I had

Nice thing about it; lay out your gun(s), mags, optics, accessories, etc on top of the foam before plucking.  Arrange stuff so you get a good layout that you like

Then trace over the items with chalk or a sharpie.  Now you know exactly how much to pluck.  HINT - once you pluck, you can turn over the foam piece so it hides any sharpie or chalk marks.  But doing so reverses your layout...so keep that in mind when you're laying out your items.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:52:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'll try to dig up a photo I have saved on a previous Plano model I had

Nice thing about it; lay out your gun(s), mags, optics, accessories, etc on top of the foam before plucking.  Arrange stuff so you get a good layout that you like

Then trace over the items with chalk or a sharpie.  Now you know exactly how much to pluck.  HINT - once you pluck, you can turn over the foam piece so it hides any sharpie or chalk marks.  But doing so reverses your layout...so keep that in mind when you're laying out your items.
View Quote
Thanks!  While I am at it, I may spray plastidip on the side with the sharpie marks to help hold it together as someone else suggested.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top