[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's retarded, worthless, and complete with every wild-ass accusation
that's in every other conspiracy video.

I don't even need to see it.

I know already.

if you are so sure, why are you afraid to watch it?

Give us the cliff notes: Was it Bush's fault or was this all planned and caused by "the Jew"?   I guess there's no chance in your mind we were simply attacked by a bunch of fanatical Muslim terrorists. Certainly we're to blame, right?  

No cliff note for you, either watch or admit your bliss and move on. you refuse to watch, so you got no real argument on it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:27:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I had no Idea dogcrap was as important as finding out what really did happen 9/11 .

It's equally as likely that you would find out anything of consequence regarding 9/11 by sniffing dog shit as by watching that video.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:28:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
So, what are your thoughts on the moon landing and JFK, Rock7?

I'd like to know what unkempt1's thoughts on these "travesties" is also.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:28:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
interestingly enough, there was quite a bit in the first 5 minutes I hadn't heard.

So there is new bullshit in the first 5 minutes?  Or just the same bullshit, but stuff you hadn't heard yet?

watch the movie if you want to know. only way to be 100% sure it is true or BS.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:28:48 AM EDT
[#6]
i
b
t
l
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:29:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know already.

Your posts are starting to remind me of Virginia22
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:29:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
interestingly enough, there was quite a bit in the first 5 minutes I hadn't heard.

So there is new bullshit in the first 5 minutes?  Or just the same bullshit, but stuff you hadn't heard yet?

No.  I saw part of the video last time it was posted.  It's bullshit by people who know nothing about physics, engineering or politics.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:29:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give us the cliff notes: Was it Bush's fault or was this all planned and caused by "the Jew"?   I guess there's no chance in your mind we were simply attacked by a bunch of fanatical Muslim terrorists. Certainly we're to blame, right?  

No cliff note for you, either watch or admit your bliss and move on. you refuse to watch, so you got no real argument on it.

You still think this is the first time we've been exposed to this crap??  Please.

So how about that moon landing?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:32:29 AM EDT
[#10]
It's on the internet, it MUST be true!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:32:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I had no Idea dogcrap was as important as finding out what really did happen 9/11 . sure are a lot of coincidences and cancelled flights by our leaders.

Watch the movie or you really haven't a leg to stand on condemning it as shit.
why do you guys fear information so?

nice to be told what to think without reviewing at least some if not all the info.

Here come the GB apologist in full force, though they won't even bother to watch the movie.

Oh great Mullah, tell us what to do??????

Dog crap is actually more important than this piece of tripe.

At least dog crap at one point in it's existance served a purpose.

I didn't tell you what to think dude.  You are free to go waste all the time
you want on that steaming turdpile.

Are you so weak willed you are going to be told what to do by me?

If so....Wash my car!

Then make me a sammich.

feel free to watch said moive and report back with all the startleing new revelations.

at least I am willing to watch it before shitting all over it.feel free to infer what it is about in your blissful ignorance. sounds just like this thread.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=135&t=433968

condemned before you ever saw 2 seconds of it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:33:49 AM EDT
[#12]
The burden of proof is on you conspiracy theorists, not us.  Don't try to put a guilt trip on us or call us names or dare us.  It is on YOU.

Read the article that was posted.  Does that cover some arguements from the video?  What are the main arguements of the video?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:33:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ain't THAT the truth!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:34:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I had no Idea dogcrap was as important as finding out what really did happen 9/11 .

It's equally as likely that you would find out anything of consequence regarding 9/11 by sniffing dog shit as by watching that video.

you will never know either way though, will you? to above the fray to even bother
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:34:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What about them?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:35:06 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
at least I am willing to watch it before shitting all over it.

That doesn't speak well of you, then.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:35:41 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know already.

some other poster whined that too. sorry, you are mistaken.
ask the mods to check if you are tthat paranoid.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:35:42 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you will never know either way though, will you? to above the fray to even bother

You read about as well as you reason.  I saw some of this video the first time it was posted, AS I ALREADY SAID.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:37:13 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You still think this is the first time we've been exposed to this crap??  Please.

what about the moon landing? Hell I have seen the flag through a telescope. of course that wasn't wrapped in 20 blankets of secrecy either.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:38:22 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
The burden of proof is on you conspiracy theorists, not us.  Don't try to put a guilt trip on us or call us names or dare us.  It is on YOU.

Read the article that was posted.  Does that cover some arguements from the video?  What are the main arguements of the video?

so watch the movie for them trying to provide truth.

good god, is this an al queda meeting or what?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:39:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Breaking news:

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion reveal a vast Jewsih conspiracy to rule the world!!!   You MUST read it to truly understand, and if you refuse you are either a blind sheep or part of the conspiracy !!!!

Oh - and the moonlanding was a CIA studio in Nevada!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:40:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Ok, well if you can not sit and watch, you have no bearing on the movie at all.

when you watch it, LMK and maybe we can talk about it. Until then I have al queda on my ass for mentioning watching a movie.

pretty fucking funny in and of itself.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#23]

at least I am willing to watch it before shitting all over it.feel free to infer what it is about in your blissful ignorance. sounds just like this thread.

Good!  Glad to hear you have will of your own.  

I merely stated what that little turd of a video this was.

If you can challenge anyone here with new revelations stemming from
this jewl that you love so much, please, illuminate us.  If not, grub around
in your little world of conspiracies.

I mean, it's your duty, since you're so concerned, to help people out that have dial-up, or that won't download video off the net becasue of the GWB CPU spyware in them..

Or didn't you know about that?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:40:38 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What about them?

Just interested in hearing your thoughts on either subject - did we actually send men to the moon and safely return them to Earth? Was Kennedy actually shot multiple times by govt conspirators from several directions, or was he killed by a lone psycho?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:41:20 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

when you watch it, LMK and maybe we can talk about it. Until then I have al queda on my ass for mentioning watching a movie.

You sound more like a useful idiot for Al Quaeda than anyone else here.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:42:23 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

That's one explanation.

The other explanation is that there are a surprisingly number of intelligent and skeptical people on this board, who are not overly gullible and are tired of hearing the same 'ol bullshit.

Which do you honestly think is more likely?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:42:36 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what about the moon landing? Hell I have seen the flag through a telescope. of course that wasn't wrapped in 20 blankets of secrecy either.

You actually saw the flag through a scope????    Man that must have been one hell of a scope.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:43:40 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

so watch the movie for them trying to provide truth.

Just because some whack-job says they have proof of some wild-assed conspiracy theory doesn't mean I am intellectually lazy because I don't want to waste 90 minutes of my life listening to it.

Think logically, man.  If there was one shred, one atom of evidence that George W. Bush was behind 9/11, don't you think that Mother Sheehan and the rest of the Moonbat Brigade would be shouting it from the rooftops?  Unless of course Mother Sheehan is secretly a stooge working for Karl Rove....
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:45:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:45:15 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

some other poster whined that too. sorry, you are mistaken.
ask the mods to check if you are tthat paranoid.

Wow. So there are two of them in that state, then.

That state really is going down the tubes.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:46:04 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HAHAHAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Where is the "Can Ye Smell It?" image ???  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:46:26 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I mean, it's your duty, since you're so concerned, to help people out that have dial-up, or that won't download video off the net becasue of the GWB CPU spyware in them..

yet never watched it. WW. I can't convince you of a damn thing, that's what you have a brain for, to determine on your own how the video was, not go blind and say "It's bad umkay"
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:46:47 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

For various reasons it's impossible to see.

If you actually did see it, what position is it in?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:46:55 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Trash propoganda. Nothing more.

I would have agreed with you, Bama, but I actually watched the video. All of it.
I am all for our war on terror, but serious red flags are raised in this video and they are supported by STRONG, CLEAR evidence.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:47:08 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What about them?

Just interested in hearing your thoughts on either subject - did we actually send men to the moon and safely return them to Earth? Was Kennedy actually shot multiple times by govt conspirators from several directions, or was he killed by a lone psycho?

read above. I answered your silly question.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:48:45 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

oooooooooooo personal attacks now. at least I took the time to watch something before getting all mad and snippy.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:49:46 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HAHAHAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Where is the "Can Ye Smell It?" image ???  

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:49:59 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

No offense, but your answer to the moon landing question illustrates only two possibilities:

(1) you are a liar
(2) you are delusional

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:50:38 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

oooooooooooo personal attacks now. at least I took the time to watch something before getting all mad and snippy.

And YET AGAIN you show you can't comprehend what you read.  I DID WATCH part of this movie the FIRST time it was posted.  After less than five minutes I could tell it was unadulterated bullshit, but I gave it about 20 minutes before turning it off in complete digust.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:51:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Please move out of Virginia.  Seriously.  I'm embarassed sharing the same state.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:51:59 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No offense, but your answer to the moon landing question illustrates only two possibilities:

(1) you are a liar
(2) you are delusional

You left out
3)both.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:52:59 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I want some of what you were smoking that night.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:53:08 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's one explanation.

The other explanation is that there are a surprisingly number of intelligent and skeptical people on this board, who are not overly gullible and are tired of hearing the same 'ol bullshit.

You claim same ole. of course you wouldn't know, you refuse to even bother, right?

skeptical ? of course that only works in one direction for a lot of you. Luckily for me I read/ view both sides before I make a determination. not one has been made here by me as of yet, just more info.
YMMV obviously.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:53:22 AM EDT
[#44]
unkempt you make this board interesting , but I'm pretty sure
you don't believe this crap ,you just like to stir the pot
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:53:47 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

(1) you are a liar
(2) you are delusional

You left out
3)both.

No, he's clearly part of a huge government conspiracy with a secret technology that can move outside of the laws of physics!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:53:55 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's one explanation.

You claim same ole. of course you wouldn't know, you refuse to even bother, right?

skeptical ? of course that only works in one direction for a lot of you. Luckily for me I read/ view both sides before I make a determination. not one has been made here by me as of yet, just more info.
YMMV obviously.

Tell me more about the flag you SAW through a telescope on the moon.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:54:01 AM EDT
[#47]
No, it's not shocking.
Anyone who is so stupid to believe this should end their life.
I suggest you jump off the nearest bridge.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:54:34 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do I have to listen to all of Ted Kennedy's rantings to know he's full of shit?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:54:39 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yet never watched it. WW. I can't convince you of a damn thing, that's what you have a brain for, to determine on your own how the video was, not go blind and say "It's bad umkay"

Well, we agree on why people have brains.

I'm smart enough to know crack is bad for me, hence, I don't need to try it.  Same with meth and, ex.  I know shooting myself in the head will probably end badly, so I don't do it.

That's why I don't need to see this video to make a judegment.

Of course, since you saw the moon landing through your telescope, I'm sure you see LOTS of things other people don't.

You're right that you can't convince me, becasue I'm right, and, you're wrong.

I think that you should feel free to post the new revelations to the members of this board that
can't download this video due to it's length.

It's your duty as the only one who sees the truth after all.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:54:39 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What about them?

You sure did!  Tell me about this super scope.  I'm SURE you wouldn't lie about it, right?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top