[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rumors of war.
View Quote

I've been thinking about this lately.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:09:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Is this the reason gym made that retarded thread?

A gym thread because of a The Patriot thread...  Bottom of the barrel right thurr.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:15:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
JFC.  

Arfcom is a nuthouse at times.

Russia has had 70 years to hit us with a nuke. You really think they blind side us now?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My understanding on current nuclear strategy as it pertains to Russia and the United States is that more accurate, variable yield weapons makes a nuclear apocalypse less likely and a nuclear exchange more likely. The Russkies are bringing their kids home, maybe because they are saber rattling, maybe because they are preparing a strike that will destabilize western governments and start WWIII.

Bottom line, your SHTF scenarios may very well be on their way to coming true.

JFC.  

Russia has had 70 years to hit us with a nuke. You really think they blind side us now?

We have only had 8 years of a weak president apologizing for Americas strength and stability. Who's time is about up and has reduced both our strength and stability. They know he wouldn't order a counter. We are sitting in front of a loaded weapon and can do nothing about it. I doubt we make it to the election.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:24:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

We have only had 8 years of a weak president apologizing for Americas strength and stability. Who's time is about up and has reduced both our strength and stability. They know he wouldn't order a counter. We are sitting in front of a loaded weapon and can do nothing about it. I doubt we make it to the election.
View Quote

This thread may turn out to be Comedy Gold.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:32:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Russia Is feeling cornered.  Don't joke around too much about it.  What does a cornered dog do when it is afraid for its life/safety?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

When the little yipper has rabies, all he has to do is break skin.

My question is, "Just what the fuck is in Syria that is that important that they will be willing to accept a nuclear exchange over it?"

Russia Is feeling cornered.  Don't joke around too much about it.  What does a cornered dog do when it is afraid for its life/safety?
How the fuck are they cornered?

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:33:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Folks, there's enough shit going on around the world right this minute to make your skin crawl. And that is just by using open source data. There is a lot of activity going on as we speak, in a number of different locations.  And Russians calling their children to return home to the motherland is at the bottom of the list of my concerns at the moment.
View Quote
its another indicator.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:49:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
its another indicator.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Folks, there's enough shit going on around the world right this minute to make your skin crawl. And that is just by using open source data. There is a lot of activity going on as we speak, in a number of different locations.  And Russians calling their children to return home to the motherland is at the bottom of the list of my concerns at the moment.
its another indicator.

I actually think the recall has more to do with internal politics than anything. They aren't wanting to bring their people home because they are afraid of war or backlash against Russians living here. They want to bring them home before they become too ingrained with western culture. If too many Russians start thinking like westerners, regimes like the current one in place there would be run out of the Kremlin on a rail. They want to keep their people at home where they can indoctrinate them with glorious stories about their wonderful motherland and the vast evils of the west. At least that is my thinking.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 2:13:18 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I wouldn't say that Obama would not retaliate if the Russkies should launch, but I would say that IF their nuclear strategy has evolved to a more limited tactical approach and they believe that Hillary is the likely winner in the upcoming election then now would be a good time to strike. Hillary is a hawk when it comes to Russia and wants to depose Putin's allies.  Obama is a lame duck waffler on military policy. If you're Putin, facing a backlash in your own election, a failing Russian economy and a hawkish Hillary in the White House come January then now might be the perfect time to launch limited attacks against NATO and the United States. War is always good for your economy and for mustering patriotic fervor.

Guaranteed? Not hardly. A possibility? Entirely.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 2:25:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 2:25:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Wait, so is it time to yell WOLVERINES or not?
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 2:26:35 AM EDT
[#11]
I have lots of Russian students at my properties so I'll see if there is any traction to this shortly.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 3:01:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No, he knows that Obama is a fool and that the next few months are a once in a generation window of opportunity, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hmmmmmm. Vlad gonna fo or whistle dixie?............Or does he know something we don't?

No, he knows that Obama is a fool and that the next few months are a once in a generation window of opportunity, too.

I'll have you know, I read that in the voice of Dr. Strangelove.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 3:56:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
JFC.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My understanding on current nuclear strategy as it pertains to Russia and the United States is that more accurate, variable yield weapons makes a nuclear apocalypse less likely and a nuclear exchange more likely. The Russkies are bringing their kids home, maybe because they are saber rattling, maybe because they are preparing a strike that will destabilize western governments and start WWIII.
JFC.  

It depends on who wins the election.

Make googly eyes all you like. We have this bear backed into a corner and they know what another Clinton administration will mean.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 4:06:59 AM EDT
[#14]
I just don't see Russia telegraphing any serious moves like this.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:11:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I just don't see Russia telegraphing any serious moves like this.
View Quote

Well they've been stockpiling and stationing military equipment near Ukraine.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:24:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

True,  but usually it is due to their own propaganda.  Not due to a leader of another country. much less multiple leaders of countries.
View Quote

Russia has had an inferiority complex since the Tsars. It makes them dangerous as hell like the short guys with the Napoleonic complex.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:29:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
JFC.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

JFC.  

For most of that time we've had strong leadership, or at minimum, adults running the country. We are a clusterfuck right now, and weaker than ever.
Why? Because we've had an administration of leftist radicals preoccupied with fundamentally transforming the US while floundering on foreign policy and projecting weakness (an understatement).

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:48:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I actually think the recall has more to do with internal politics than anything. They aren't wanting to bring their people home because they are afraid of war or backlash against Russians living here. They want to bring them home before they become too ingrained with western culture. If too many Russians start thinking like westerners, regimes like the current one in place there would be run out of the Kremlin on a rail. They want to keep their people at home where they can indoctrinate them with glorious stories about their wonderful motherland and the vast evils of the west. At least that is my thinking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
its another indicator.

That doesn't make a lot of sense. It's not 1950 anymore. Their people are well aware of what's in the west now.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:49:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Well, I wouldn't say that Obama would not retaliate if the Russkies should launch, but I would say that IF their nuclear strategy has evolved to a more limited tactical approach and they believe that Hillary is the likely winner in the upcoming election then now would be a good time to strike. Hillary is a hawk when it comes to Russia and wants to depose Putin's allies.  Obama is a lame duck waffler on military policy. If you're Putin, facing a backlash in your own election, a failing Russian economy and a hawkish Hillary in the White House come January then now might be the perfect time to launch limited attacks against NATO and the United States. War is always good for your economy and for mustering patriotic fervor.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:49:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Another cold war maybe.
View Quote

It's looking that way.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:55:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Make googly eyes all you like. We have this bear backed into a corner and they know what another Clinton administration will mean.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
JFC.  

Yeah and that buffoon Trump is already making noise like he will let them take Europe or at least the eastern block...
Either way this is fucked. We could have had a real leader but no, you guys had to pick the dumbest fucker of the lot.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:56:00 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Putin knows hildog will win.
View Quote
Putin would rather have her in the WH because he can buy her.

I think you are wrong.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:57:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It's looking that way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another cold war maybe.

It's looking that way.

It's been that way.

The cold war never ended. Russia just became weak and had a depression.

They want to get the band back together now and either of the two POTUS hopefuls won't do shit about it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:59:22 AM EDT
[#24]
At all saw. Keep your eyes on the embassy personnel.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:59:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I think you are wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you are wrong.

All Putin has to do is stroke Trump's ego and he puddles in his panties and will let that commie fuck have what he wants.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 7:05:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

And to think he laughed at Mittens when he said that Russia was our biggest threat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obama's 'wag the dog' is coming to cover for Killary's pending  e-mail dump

And to think he laughed at Mittens when he said that Russia was our biggest threat.

Well mittens was wrong, The establishment political puppets and their international banking masters are

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 7:09:03 AM EDT
[#27]

I have not heard that song since the 80's
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 7:12:56 AM EDT
[#28]
This was is going to be very popular in Russia, Russians haven't had much of anything to rally around over the last 30-40 years.

I have a screenshot from 4chan where an American said something about not wanting war and that we should be friends to which a Russian replied "I don't care, we need this war".  I wish I could post the image.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 7:50:17 AM EDT
[#29]
More baby steps leading toward WWIII, a nuclear exchange.   It's just a matter of time.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 8:52:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My question is, "Just what the fuck is in Syria that is that important that they will be willing to accept a nuclear exchange over it?"

We are rapidly pulling former Warsaw Pact countries into NATO and surrounding Russia with NATO forces.  Would you feel cornered if Mexico, Canada, Bermuda and the Bahamas had Russian military bases and anti-missiles that could shot down our ICBMs?
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#31]
This place is becoming its own parody of an Alex Jones spin off show.  

I have about 125 Russian students.  NONE of them were told to go anywhere but to enjoy the day off today and be back to school Thursday..
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 8:58:31 AM EDT
[#32]
We severed all diplomatic communications with Russia yesterday citing continued attacks against civilian targets by Assad's forces and stating that Russia is not enforcing the terms of the ceasefire they helped negotiate.  The Russians are claiming they have no effective control over what their allies (Assad regime) do.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 9:08:34 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

I know that's a long running joke on here but dam it's fitting for the way things are going in the world.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 9:12:40 AM EDT
[#34]
My bet is there will be a lot of Russians around the world asking for political asylum.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 9:29:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
its another indicator.

Wouldn't surprise me. My GF's son was adopted from Russia. She has been told not to let him travel there because he might get conscripted. They apparently consider him to still be Russian.

TC
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 9:30:19 AM EDT
[#36]
If Hillary wins and takes us to the brink of war, think someone might pop a Booth?
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 9:36:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Wait, so is it time to yell WOLVERINES or not?
View Quote

We heard you the first time. lol

As soon as it's time, we'll let you know.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 9:39:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Think about it. Russia has not had a stellar record for really giving 2 shits what happens to their soldiers or citizens. If they really were looking for war do you think they would pull back hundreds to thousands of potential spies or sources of real time info on what is going on in the US? These Russian students are great sources of potential political upheaval in this country. Would they yank that capability when those types of activities have typically been their areas of strength?

All this is, IMHO, is Russia being Russia. Many here are too young to remember 1/4 of the shit they pulled during the cold war.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 9:49:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

LOL!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!

X's 10.

Dey was riggin elections before riggin elections was cool. If Putin doesn't win it is because he doesn't want to win.

See all the BS the Dems are involved with that has come to light lately? They are going by the playbooks of the Communist. They are just getting brave enough here to let this stuff exist in a semishaded enviroment. And rightfully so they are being called out on it. This is the way it has been in Russia for decades. "Facing a backlash in his own election..." < that is hilarious.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:00:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Another cold war maybe.
View Quote

It was safer during the Cold War.  Russians and Americans talked to prevent WW III.  Now 0 pokes Medved in the eye.  If the US imposes a no-fly zone and a Russian plane gets shot down, then Putin may take the gloves off.  0 and his controllers will take WW III over a victory by Don.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:03:07 AM EDT
[#41]
And all the MSM is concerned about is what Trump says about women. Embarrassing to be sure.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:03:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I think you are wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you are wrong.

This.

Communist are going to back Communist. Putin is not worried about Hillary. They swear allegiance to the same way of life, the same system. This very well could be the Communist's combined effort to draw attention away from the email releases. Wag the Dog 2.10. If the US & Russia are both fighting proxy wars in Syria who benefits? The mil industrial machines of both countries. Hillary will keep that fight going. Both sides are making money. It is nothing but a magic act.

The US was in a position to loose MILLIONS of men and women if we striaght up invaded Japan. We were worn down from fighting on 2 fronts for years. I cannot fathom the daily deaths from some of those battles. We had as much justification as anyone probably ever will for using an atomic weapon and here in 2016 we are still catching shit the world over for using them. It was literially a do or die decision. Do you honestly think Putin will risk the international shit storm they will be on the bad end of if they go atomic dog over a supposed proxy war in Syria? Come on now. The man is obviously a master tactician and you really think he'll go all of a sudden make a decision that would make even the North Koreans cringe?

Putin see's an opportunity. He has a brief window of time right now to flex his muscle and show the world he has a bigger dong than Obama. Putin has seen The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly. He is smart enough to know "if you have to shoot, shoot; don't talk".
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:10:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's been that way.

They want to get the band back together now and either of the two POTUS hopefuls won't do shit about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another cold war maybe.

It's looking that way.

It's been that way.

Right the cold war never ended. They infiltrated our western world and through the "cool kids", the Rage Against The Machines, the Shit Ton of Celebrities, the fight for the poor they gained power here. Half of you probably took out a 2nd mortgage on your home to pay for your kids to go to their Universities to be under their indoc programs.

If you have not seen this I urge you to watch it. Think hard about what is going on today. Think about the 60's Radicals and how they grew old and are now in power.
Hell they have all but won, why go to war now?

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:36:20 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
https://sputniknews.com/politics/201610111046240020-us-russia-cooperation/

https://www.rt.com/politics/362339-russia-tests-war-time-state/

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-us-confrontation-2016-10

Beyond those things which have all been reported today, there is extremely unusual (and at times heavy) military movement going on. I sat here a couple hours ago on a flight tracking website and watched as more than 20 tanker aircraft were airborne over the CONUS at the same time, with many of them heading N into Canada. That is highly unusual, especially at night and indicative possibly of supporting bomber sorties over the North Pole. There is also a ton of shit in the eastern Med right now, various navies, to include ours, the Russians, and various other powers, all in close proximity to each other. The same applies in Syria itself. One little slip up, one miscalculation, and SHTF.  We also have a command ship sitting in the Black Sea right now, which is an unusual place for such a vessel to be.  Heavy fighting has resumed in eastern Ukraine.  The Russians have moved nuclear capable Iskander missiles into Kaliningrad. Then there is stuff like this.....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuiHyWqWIAAbjhl.jpg:large

Anyone familiar with what that aircraft does would know what it is doing in that region. I would expect to hear something very soon about provoctive Russian ICBM tests.

I also monitor HF comms as a hobby and there was a veritable shit-ton of emergency action messages going out this evening in rapid sequence, and most of them had the same number of characters per message, which indicates this may have been a high priority message they wanted to make sure everyone received. There have also been usually high numbers of strategic aircraft airborne at any given time over the US. Earlier this evening there was something like 6 E-6B Mercury TACAMO aircraft airborne over the CONUS at the same time. There are only 16 of those aircraft in the inventory. The E-6B serves a dual purpose....transmitting messages to nuclear submarines at sea, as well as serving the role of the airborne command post....the job formerly handled by the EC-135 Looking Glass.

There's just lots of weird and unusual shit going on right now and I think tensions are far higher than most people realize. These are dangerous times.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Care to share?

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201610111046240020-us-russia-cooperation/

https://www.rt.com/politics/362339-russia-tests-war-time-state/

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-us-confrontation-2016-10

Beyond those things which have all been reported today, there is extremely unusual (and at times heavy) military movement going on. I sat here a couple hours ago on a flight tracking website and watched as more than 20 tanker aircraft were airborne over the CONUS at the same time, with many of them heading N into Canada. That is highly unusual, especially at night and indicative possibly of supporting bomber sorties over the North Pole. There is also a ton of shit in the eastern Med right now, various navies, to include ours, the Russians, and various other powers, all in close proximity to each other. The same applies in Syria itself. One little slip up, one miscalculation, and SHTF.  We also have a command ship sitting in the Black Sea right now, which is an unusual place for such a vessel to be.  Heavy fighting has resumed in eastern Ukraine.  The Russians have moved nuclear capable Iskander missiles into Kaliningrad. Then there is stuff like this.....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuiHyWqWIAAbjhl.jpg:large

Anyone familiar with what that aircraft does would know what it is doing in that region. I would expect to hear something very soon about provoctive Russian ICBM tests.

I also monitor HF comms as a hobby and there was a veritable shit-ton of emergency action messages going out this evening in rapid sequence, and most of them had the same number of characters per message, which indicates this may have been a high priority message they wanted to make sure everyone received. There have also been usually high numbers of strategic aircraft airborne at any given time over the US. Earlier this evening there was something like 6 E-6B Mercury TACAMO aircraft airborne over the CONUS at the same time. There are only 16 of those aircraft in the inventory. The E-6B serves a dual purpose....transmitting messages to nuclear submarines at sea, as well as serving the role of the airborne command post....the job formerly handled by the EC-135 Looking Glass.

There's just lots of weird and unusual shit going on right now and I think tensions are far higher than most people realize. These are dangerous times.

Interesting...

The RC-135S Cobra Ball is a measurement and signature intelligence MASINT collector equipped with special electro-optical instruments designed to observe ballistic missile
flights at long range. The Cobra Ball monitors missile-associated
signals and tracks missiles during boost and re-entry phases to provide
reconnaissance for treaty verification and theater ballistic missile proliferation.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:38:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Potential Liberal supporters.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:43:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I think you are wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you are wrong.
Russia1 TV could be considered as very pro-Trump and covers the Hillary scandals in greater detail than any US news agency(including FoxNews). They even covered the speculation about the recent 4 deaths of those investigating Hillary and the DNC database nerd suspected of being the WikiLeak source. The Russia1 reporter even said that the Russian government was concerned that Trump would be assassinated prior to the election.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:45:09 AM EDT
[#47]
News blackout, and I'm not surprised.

Makes me wonder if Putin doesn't want any of his senior officers to hesitate because they may have children or relatives in areas that are within the blast radius of whatever they're targeting.

Putin ordered a hit on a female journalist without blinking an eye.  He's dangerous.

None of this surprises me.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:48:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
JFC.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

JFC.  

No but I can see FBHO doing something that makes war with Russia "justifiable".

However the possibility that they know of an event here in the US  (false flag or other) seems very plausible.

The next big question is how will the US respond?
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:51:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Another cold war maybe.
View Quote

Once our military has been completely pacified citizenry disarmed we are swamped by violent criminal illegal aliens and middle eastern terrorists whose left to fight
but a crazy Hillary and friends with nukes...

Whoa!
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:52:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Historically speaking, Going Broke is the #2 reason for nations to start a war after #1: Bad Harvest.

mcgredo is already all over #1

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russia is going broke, and needs the money back in country.

Historically speaking, Going Broke is the #2 reason for nations to start a war after #1: Bad Harvest.

mcgredo is already all over #1

And by looking at our "economic recovery" I think we have #2 covered!

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top