Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:39:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Anything that reduces the global population of russians, is a good thing for the world, they have been a cancer on humanity for 100 years.
View Quote

We’ll, just hand over all the hot chicks that aren’t psycho {applies worldwide} and I consider the terms acceptable Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:39:37 AM EDT
[#2]
.....exit global pandemic (bullshit)

.....enter global war (bullshit)

I'm going back to chopping wood.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:40:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Mobilizing 300K is one thing. Getting them to the field as a trained, competent fighting force with the necessary logistics is something entirely different.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:41:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Always wondered what the Russians have in storage. There's  o way Russia should be low on a lot of things like artillery. The Soviet's ran the arms factories for decades. But the. Why were they buying from best Korea and China?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:41:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Anything that reduces the global population of russians, is a good thing for the world, they have been a cancer on humanity for 100 years.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

You can say the same about many ethnicities but some will get you banned.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:41:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Lol, that T90M that the Ukrainians just captured was just a T62 in disguise I suppose.
View Quote

So because they captured a modern tank all of the T62's and other older shit we have seen and they have captured dont actually exist?

I'm not sure what you are trying to say
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:44:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
.....exit global pandemic (bullshit)

.....enter global war (bullshit)

I'm going back to chopping wood.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Exactly. Well said.

TC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If people who dont want to ruin their economy or be dragged into a war that is none of their business, for the sake of corrupt government are "Vichy-st" does that make you a 1940s communist, by the same logic ?

Ps : I don't support Russian invasion. To make it clear to the simpler minded.

Exactly. Well said.

TC

no it's not. Years ago you guys were probably arguing in WW2 threads .. damning the French and English for appeasement instead of stopping Hitler before he had a huge land army.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Mobilizing 300K is one thing. Getting them to the field as a trained, competent fighting force with the necessary logistics is something entirely different.
View Quote

Both sides. Good news UK increased Ukrainian training by 2 weeks but I have no clue for Russia. We’ll see how both sides handled trainings and logistics next year.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:48:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m fair, my rule applies worldwide. Handover the 1-2% non totally crazy hot chicks they got too.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:55:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Very good thread follows on why mobilisation is a problem for Putin

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:58:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Very good thread follows on why mobilisation is a problem for Putin

View Quote

They even spell mobilization like a bunch of commies…
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:00:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

no it's not. Years ago you guys were probably arguing in WW2 threads .. damning the French and English for appeasement instead of stopping Hitler before he had a huge land army.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If people who dont want to ruin their economy or be dragged into a war that is none of their business, for the sake of corrupt government are "Vichy-st" does that make you a 1940s communist, by the same logic ?

Ps : I don't support Russian invasion. To make it clear to the simpler minded.

Exactly. Well said.

TC

Yeah, no.  Apples to oranges. I'm 100% sure, Hitler didn't have NW's and the ability to turn the hemisphere into glass.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:01:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

NNNOOOO!!! Russia sucks! Ukraine is just regular people trying to live their lives. There’s no money laundering. Or labs. Or corruption. The Sovie…I mean Russia sucks!

TC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We are giving them NG as well? And they need winter uniforms? Who squirreled 87 bazillion dollars away instead of using it for war?

Glad my tax dollars were used in a money laundering scheme.

NNNOOOO!!! Russia sucks! Ukraine is just regular people trying to live their lives. There’s no money laundering. Or labs. Or corruption. The Sovie…I mean Russia sucks!

TC

At least your posts are consistently fucked in the head.  Still trotting out that lab bullshit?  JFC.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:01:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Potato is giving it all on our dime, it's not like were selling it, I don't know if we'll survive another year, we can't just keep giving away shit from our reserves, this is exactly what russia, and china want. I'd start digging a bunker, but I'm 1/4 mile from an air force base that stocks nukes.
View Quote

I agree.  While we watch our saving eaten away, we give nat gas, cash, and weapons to Ukraine.  Russia will lose and go home beaten.  Then what?  No one will follow them.  No one will end shit.  He will slowly rebuild and the next "president" of Russia will do the same thing.  What do we get for our investment?  Jack shit.  It does nothing but make politicians richer.  It's just more wealth transfer.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:02:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

They even spell mobilization like a bunch of commies…
View Quote

Queens Kings English?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:03:08 PM EDT
[#17]
LOL! Desperation. Putin is orchestrating his own demise and may just topple himself.

Ukraine isn't even fully mobilized. Not even close. Ukrainians will continue to hand Russia it's ass.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I suspect that we won’t like what comes after Putin. They may withdraw from Ukraine if he gets deposed or dies but they will continue to be a rival.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's one thing having impoverished Asian Russians getting whacked in this "operation", it will be entirely different sending fathers and son's from average Russian households home in a zinc lined box.

Six months from now, Putin will be putting up with demonstrations and public opinion turning against him.

Putin will die a lonely old man unloved by the entire world.

Maybe. I heard for years about the impending collapse of North Korea after the Cold War then I heard no way could North Korea make a nuclear bomb. Same for China. Do an archive search for China will collapse any day now - like Trump any day. These authoritarian / communist / shitholes have figured out how to maintain power. USSR lasted like 70 or 75 years before finally collapsing. Cuba is still a communist shithole post Castro’s death!

I suspect that we won’t like what comes after Putin. They may withdraw from Ukraine if he gets deposed or dies but they will continue to be a rival.

This, theres no coming back for Russia, even if putin is reolaced. No sanctions will be lifted, no seized assets will be returned. They will forever be enemies of ukraine and nato
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:04:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Have to get to WEF goal of 500 million somehow.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:07:48 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlF_pzB5IwU

Johnny, next time you're going to have to supply an interpreter. I tried but couldn't (lasted 7 minutes) understand that video.

Is he say'in Ukraine is corrupt? Yeah, can't wait to send them another $40b.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:08:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Have to get to WEF goal of 500 million somehow.
View Quote

All the hot chicks up in space with me!
Moonraker (1979) Official Trailer - Roger Moore James Bond Movie HD
MOONRAKER | Attack on Hugo Drax’s space station
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:09:20 PM EDT
[#22]
So Russia is fighting Nazis too...have they connected with Biden so they can coordinate? Reading propaganda, I mean "news" today, it seems that ze Nazis are everywhere...
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:11:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I agree.  While we watch our saving eaten away, we give nat gas, cash, and weapons to Ukraine.  Russia will lose and go home beaten.  Then what?  No one will follow them.  No one will end shit.  He will slowly rebuild and the next "president" of Russia will do the same thing.  What do we get for our investment?  Jack shit.  It does nothing but make politicians richer.  It's just more wealth transfer.
View Quote

Rebuild with what exactly?  Washing machine circuit boards for replacement fighter jets?  Melted down match box cars for their replacement T-90’s?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:22:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So Ukraine needs as much alcohol as it can collect to stop any Russian offensive.  Here's a warehouse!  There's a warehouse!  Everywhere along any invasion route is a warehouse.  Just go in after three days, disarm them and herd them into camps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Their reservists are usually old and fat.

..and drunk.

So Ukraine needs as much alcohol as it can collect to stop any Russian offensive.  Here's a warehouse!  There's a warehouse!  Everywhere along any invasion route is a warehouse.  Just go in after three days, disarm them and herd them into camps.

I honestly think that could be a legitimate tactic.  If mass amounts of cheap vodka were suddenly available behind the lines of Russian forces, good god...
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:26:10 PM EDT
[#25]
And another one bites the dust.
Putin Ally Dies
Fell down several flights of stairs.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:26:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I honestly think that could be a legitimate tactic.  If mass amounts of cheap vodka were suddenly available behind the lines of Russian forces, good god...
View Quote

A trick favored by Roger's Rangers back in the day was keeping a poisoned flask of alcohol on them.  The idea being that, if killed, their body would get looted and the flask would get drank and the dead Ranger would have the last laugh.

Just sayin, Ukraine.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:27:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

My guess is China encourages Iran, shit goes down and China always has their lap dog in North Korea. This ties down much of the Army and Air Force. China lately seems to only fixate on US Marines. I would agree with you about Navy but the Chinese seem to portray defeating USMC in their nationalistic stuff the most.
View Quote
in the pacific the marines are the expeditionary force on the ground.  They also have a history in the region.  

No disrespect to the Army, but would you want a bunch of motivated devil dogs on your front lawn?   This the organization that fought the fanatical Japanese to a loss on their own prepared soil.   Landed at Wonsan and actually fought the PLA.  They have history.  Was that the last time the PLA really fought?

They didn't do it in a vacuum but if you had to propagandize defeating one group of the opposition, the US Marines are a good choice at least in Asia.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:29:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RUSSIA IS GOING TO NUKE THEMSELVES AHHHHHHHH
View Quote
Brought to you by the people that knew RBMKs could explode but were too proud to tell their operators.

I don't think fallout is the deterrent you think it is.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:30:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I think Desert Storm was the last time post WW2 a military decided to curb stomp with overwhelming force an enemy.
View Quote
simpler times eh.

HW was at least smart enough to stop at Basra.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:31:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Seriously. Reservists, using old gear, barely trained... This is just being determined to not admit you failed. But, I guess when the retirement plan for dictators is a bullet in the head, you're perfectly ok sending a bunch of peasants off to get shot.
View Quote
read up on Soviet history.   They were very Ok with it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:34:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I don't see how they can sustain keeping those territories even if Ukraine stopped its Army. The Partisans are going to make it ungovernable.
View Quote
If you don't care about committing war crimes and atrocities,  fighting an insurgency is easier.

Are they having a lot of insurgent action in Mariupol?  Or did they kill enough people to tamp it down?  Honest question, I don't know, it's just an immediate example.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:37:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Rebuild with what exactly?  Washing machine circuit boards for replacement fighter jets?  Melted down match box cars for their replacement T-90’s?
View Quote

They are new BFFs with China.  They have rebuilt from nothing before. We will let them sit and it will happen.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:38:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Huge risks to Russia if they do. The war isn't popular in Russia, not like anti-war protests everywhere, but nobody is signing up voluntarily to join. Putin commanding a nuclear strike is dangerous on one account, because there is a real risk that his own military tells that order to fuck off. And a Palace Coup starts being real possible when his people believe he's a mad man they have to get rid of ASAP.

Wind blows the wrong way and you'll have large parts of the Russian military contaminated.

Tactical nukes aren't that great on armored forces spread all out.

last, Russia has had a nuclear hostage for 70 years to prevent the West from invading. Using a nuke is killing their hostage. Deterrence is finished. Now you're talking NATO getting involved and regime change in Mowcow just became top priority. Even China would probably turn and start fighting Russia.
View Quote
I gotta believe a former KGB guy has those bases covered.   He'll have true believers on the buttons, and other true believers standing behind them with pistols.

China is going to "liberate" big chunks of Russia at some point.  I'm thinking the parts that have food and energy.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:40:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

If I had to venture, my guess is Crimea is the only spot Moscow might consider it. Meaning if Ukraine recaptures Kherson, Donbass etc but not Crimea, Putin won't even roll out trucks on tv with threats. Crimea, could be the exception but then I could be wrong about even that. Russians are a paranoid people who seem to perceive threats in leaves blowing in the wind. Maybe the blame for that is the Mongol empire?
View Quote
Or one of the other 56 times they were invaded.

I don't know if Crimea is the line, but Russian soil that was Russian soil in 2013 probably is.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:42:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

could we still recognize a fair election ?

Ps: today I learned something that surprised me.

The RT Russian public television has been banned from France and the EU. Also, all their archives on YouTube etc have been purged.

The French public television, and all other foreign TVs from Europe and the USA are still running in Russia.

That is not to tell that the Russian govt isn’t tyrannical and that Putin isn’t a POS.

But that should tell us something about our own govt…
View Quote

Is this true?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:42:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Always wondered what the Russians have in storage. There's  o way Russia should be low on a lot of things like artillery. The Soviet's ran the arms factories for decades. But the. Why were they buying from best Korea and China?
View Quote
A huge portion of those factories were in places like Ukraine and Moldova.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:45:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
And another one bites the dust.
Putin Ally Dies
Fell down several flights of stairs.
View Quote
how do you fall down "several flights of stairs"?

Sure does look bad in context but I wonder if drunk Russians fall down a lot more than the global average?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:53:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Easy world-conquering, distilled:

1. (optional) Migrate ethnic population over many decades.
2. Temporarily occupy sovereign territory under the guise of ethnic oppression
3. Plan referendum, cheating or with legitimate support from migrants from step 1, win
4. Claim any [defensive] attack on the previous sovereign territory is now an attack on you, nukes allowed.

Wouldn't Mexico be able to justify the same acts with our Southern border? Assuming they had nukes of course.

ETA for clarity: Objectively, it's a weak argument. How many displaced people are there in eastern Ukraine? If they want to be part of Russia, move into their already vast land area directly to your east. You've already a refugee at this point.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:01:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Another excuse for Ukraine to hit up Xiden for more money American money.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:03:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I am sure this will be a fair election.
View Quote

Pot meet kettle.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:06:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
in the pacific the marines are the expeditionary force on the ground.  They also have a history in the region.  

No disrespect to the Army, but would you want a bunch of motivated devil dogs on your front lawn?   This the organization that fought the fanatical Japanese to a loss on their own prepared soil.   Landed at Wonsan and actually fought the PLA.  They have history.  Was that the last time the PLA really fought?

They didn't do it in a vacuum but if you had to propagandize defeating one group of the opposition, the US Marines are a good choice at least in Asia.
View Quote

US ‘China’ Marines were boss too Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:11:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
I couldn’t remember the Army regiments that fought in China over 100 years ago. In Korea I vaguely recall a test or march? My memory is foggy these days
https://www.army.mil/article/25028/1st_international_relief_expeditionAttachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:13:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is true, but None of them spread communism like the Russians, did, and none of them are threatening to nuke europe at this instant. Heck 90% of the problems with minorities around the world is the infestastion of communist thought and propaganda that ate away at their countries, and caused the productive populations to flee.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:14:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This is true, but None of them spread communism like the Russians, did, and none of them are threatening to nuke europe at this instant. Heck 90% of the problems with minorities around the world is the infestastion of communist thought and propaganda that ate away at their countries, and caused the productive populations to flee.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:41:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Assuming off top that most of it wasn't picked clean decades ago, most of their stored materials may be locked up in emergency national reserve status that can't be utilized for anything short of a major invasion or a nuclear exchange.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:43:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
LOL! Desperation. Putin is orchestrating his own demise and may just topple himself.

Ukraine isn't even fully mobilized. Not even close. Ukrainians will continue to hand Russia it's ass.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:47:19 PM EDT
[#47]
The Army in Korea?  Where they there?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:48:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Fuck Ukraine. Fuck Russia.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:48:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The Army in Korea?  Where they there?
View Quote

Fuck I got Alzheimer’s- the Manchu mile https://www.epcan.com/story/2020/12/16/military/soldiers-march-the-manchu-mile-at-fort-carson/8835.html?m=true
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:49:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Yeah, Putin is fucked.  It's just a matter of how.   I mean lets say he pulls off the win by some miracle of Russian suffering.  What does he win?  

This is the ultimate "stupid games, stupid prizes" event in modern history.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top