Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 31
Posted: 8/25/2011 6:01:56 PM EDT
Is this kind of corruption common in rural county governments? This happens to be in SE Oklahoma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzRT-WZdxDQ ADA Sheets won't enforce public safety laws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frDtvd-NhaI The Deputy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zi_MrIf-os&feature=related The DA's and County Commissioner

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePushmataha?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/dO96uw0Dvsw The Game Warden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZDwVf5oorE The Sheriff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t79Ss6uPlc0 The ADA VS Sheriff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cWf41Ce-hg The Under Sheriff

Crash at County Commissioners meeting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eah1YcDiLMY

Link Posted: 8/25/2011 6:03:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I've not watched the video yet, but I assume that most rural communities have serious corruption.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is this kind of corruption common in rural county governments? This happens to be in SE Oklahoma.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frDtvd-NhaI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zi_MrIf-os&feature=related

I'm not sure that it rises to the level of corruption, but it seems to be a case of sheer incompetence at least in the first vid.

Link Posted: 8/25/2011 6:34:55 PM EDT
[#3]
The smaller the entity, the bigger the Hitler Wannabee that runs it. HOA are almost always run by people who would gas half of their neighbors. If Germany had HOAs, Hitler would have never risen to power, but instead have spent his days running around measuring how tall the neighbor's grass was.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 6:37:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Is it a coincidence that Southeast OK is still a Democratic stronghold?

South Texas seems to have a problem with rampant corruption in the local government.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 7:01:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

South Texas seems to have a problem with rampant corruption in the local government.

It's a very small population, about 12k people in the whole county. Not many jobs, lots of government checks and lots of indians, so being mostly Democratic makes sense. I bought the place 9 years ago for a place to retire, never had any problems until the big ranchers son  bought the land next to me and started cutting the lock. It has been hell since. Spent lots of money on lawyers and survelance equipment. He called the Deputy on me for standing in front of my 170 acres on the county road with my two attorney's, called it "tresspassing" He is claimeing he owns the bar ditch on the county road on my side even though it's shown in the inventory as 33' which is pretty standard road width.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a very small population, about 12k people in the whole county. Not many jobs, lots of government checks and lots of indians, so being mostly Democratic makes sense. I bought the place 9 years ago for a place to retire, never had any problems until the big ranchers son from down the road bought the land next to me and started breaking in. It has been hell since. Spent lots of money on lawyers and survelance equipment. He called the Deputy on me for standing in front of my 170 acres on the county road with my two attorney's, called it "tresspassing" He is claimeing he owns the bar ditch on the county road on my side even though it's shown in the inventory as 33' which is pretty standard road width.

go kick his daddy's ass, and tell him if his kid keeps it up, there's more where that came from.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 7:21:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Shitty situation.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 7:34:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Very shitty. Have you tried getting above the local worthless people? Maybe a congressman could light a fire? Keep us updated in any case.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 7:47:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I am confused as to what kept you from using the driveway. I see that eventually they put up posts to block it but before that what was stopping you?
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 8:03:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Pretty sure if I went around drilling holes in the road around here I'd be arrested on the spot.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 8:22:38 PM EDT
[#12]
TAG
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 9:10:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I am confused as to what kept you from using the driveway. I see that eventually they put up posts to block it but before that what was stopping you?

I used that driveway for 8 years, it only goes to my 170 acres,and it is the only access I have ever had sinse I bought the place in 2002. I am told it has been there since the forties. What happened is the new neighbor started cutting the lock on my gate so he could drive onto my property to get his cows out. He won't fix his fence so his cows are constantly getting onto my property. I am only there on weekends,I currently live in Texas and go up there on weekends to work on my house I am building. I got a call from a neighbor saying that my lock had been cut and the gate left open, He installed a new lock but it was also  cut the next day and the gate left open again. He said you could tell a lot of cows had been in there so we assumed they were the neighbors cows.

We called the neighbor to ask if he knew about the cut lock, he said he had cut it so he could drive in and get his cows out. He then claimed he owned the gate and if we wanted to lock it we had to give him a key, and if we didn't want his cows on our place we would have to build him a new fence.

To try and make a long story short we refused to give him a key or build him a fence, next he had a lawyer send us a letter saying if we didn't give him money for "permisive use"of his gate they would lock us off our land, he is claimeing to own the bar ditch between my property and the county road. So we filed suite to show that the couple of feet of land he claims is his was really in the county road easement and the section line easement. It is shown as such in the county road inventory as 33'

Well we had a trial and the county commisoner testified that it was in the book as 33', but the judge ruled to change it to 24'  anyway. the neighbor is basically claimeing to own the bar ditch between my property line and the county road and the judge ruled in his favor and we are waiteing for our appeal to come up. But at the Judges ruleing of 24' the survey shows that we could put a new gate hole in a few feet to the West of the old one and still abide by her ruleing. Once the neighbor  heard that, he narrowed the road down to 20' with steel post set in concrete to block us from our land again and the county will not make him remove them. To this day the county will not remove the post and let us access our land. They say because it is in appeal, which makes no sense, we are only trying to gain access to our land and follow the Judges ruleing while waiteing for the appeal to over turn the Judges decision.

Link Posted: 8/25/2011 9:16:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I've not watched the video yet, but I assume that most rural communities have serious corruption.

And I assume that you haven't spent much time in Flyover Country.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 9:26:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Very shitty. Have you tried getting above the local worthless people? Maybe a congressman could light a fire? Keep us updated in any case.

I have called all my reps, the Attorney generals office, the Govenors office FBI,OSBI State police,and  CLEET no one will help, they all say it is a county problem.. I saw early on how corrupt it was and started audio tapeing all my conversations and video taped a few. I have just recently posted those first 2 vids and my hope is by going public with the tapes it will light a fire under ther ass's,I hope to get the media involved, I literally have hours of audio, the ones you have heard are pretty tame compared to what I have. I am editing new video constantly.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 9:35:22 PM EDT
[#16]
So who were the guys who were on your property vandalizing it?  Were you there at the time?  

I'm not saying it's right, but it sounds like if you had given the guy a key to the lock he may not have pressed things this far.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 9:37:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The smaller the entity, the bigger the Hitler Wannabee that runs it. HOA are almost always run by people who would gas half of their neighbors. If Germany had HOAs, Hitler would have never risen to power, but instead have spent his days running around measuring how tall the neighbor's grass was.

i rost
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 9:51:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I used that driveway for 8 years, it only goes to my 170 acres,and it is the only access I have ever had sinse I bought the place in 2002. I am told it has been there since the forties. What happened is the new neighbor Brian Kirkes started cutting the lock on my gate so he could drive onto my property to get his cows out. He won't fix his fence so his cows are constantly getting onto my property. I am only there on weekends,I currently live in Texas and go up there on weekends to work on my house I am building. I got a call from a neighbor saying that my lock had been cut and the gate left open, He installed a new lock but it was also  cut the next day and the gate left open again. He said you could tell a lot of cows had been in there so we assumed they were the Kirkes cows.

We called Mr Kirkes to ask if he knew about the cut lock, he said he had cut it so he could drive in and get his cows out. He then claimed he owned the gate and if we wanted to lock it we had to give him a key, and if we didn't want his cows on our place we would have to build him a new fence.

To try and make a long story short we refused to give him a key or build him a fence, next he had a lawyer send us a letter saying if we didn't give Mr Kikes $6500 for "permisive use"of his gate they would lock us off our land, he is claimeing to own the bar ditch between my property and the county road. So we filed suite to show that the couple of feet of land he claims is his was really in the county road easement and the section line easement. It is shown as such in the county road inventory as 33'

Well we had a trial and the county commisoner testified that it was in the book as 33', but the judge ruled to change it to 24'  anyway. Mr Kirkes is basically claimeing to own the bar ditch between my property line and the county road and the judge ruled in his favor and we are waiteing for our appeal to come up. But at the Judges ruleing of 24' the survey shows that we could put a new gate hole in a few feet to the West of the old one and still abide by her ruleing. Once Mr Kirkes heard that, he narrowed the road down to 20' with steel post set in concrete to block us from our land again and the county will not make him remove them. To this day the county will not remove the post and let us access our land. They say because it is in appeal, which makes no sense, we are only trying to gain access to our land and follow the Judges ruleing while waiteing for the appeal to over turn the Judges decision.

That sucks out loud. The good ol' boy system is alive and well in OK I see.

Link Posted: 8/25/2011 10:01:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So who were the guys who were on your property vandalizing it?  Were you there at the time?  

I'm not saying it's right, but it sounds like if you had given the guy a key to the lock he may not have pressed things this far.

My neighbors tell me that at times they saw in excess of 10 people camped there over the weekend.I beleve there were more people there than you see in the film

I was not there at the time but a neighbor called me in TX to warn me that they had parked a camper by my barn and were probably up to no good.  I could not leave TX  at the time to go check, I was tied up with work .At the time we felt they would not do anything seeing as there camper was in plain view of the road for all to see.

the dog was not poisioned or vandalization done until after I filed the appeal.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 10:06:50 PM EDT
[#20]
You need to find out who this assclown is related to and/or why they are protecting him.

I feel for you, my parents have a similar problem with a corrupt group of commisioners in Aberdeen, WA.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 10:09:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I used that driveway for 8 years, it only goes to my 170 acres,and it is the only access I have ever had sinse I bought the place in 2002. I am told it has been there since the forties. What happened is the new neighbor Brian Kirkes started cutting the lock on my gate so he could drive onto my property to get his cows out. He won't fix his fence so his cows are constantly getting onto my property. I am only there on weekends,I currently live in Texas and go up there on weekends to work on my house I am building. I got a call from a neighbor saying that my lock had been cut and the gate left open, He installed a new lock but it was also  cut the next day and the gate left open again. He said you could tell a lot of cows had been in there so we assumed they were the Kirkes cows.

We called Mr Kirkes to ask if he knew about the cut lock, he said he had cut it so he could drive in and get his cows out. He then claimed he owned the gate and if we wanted to lock it we had to give him a key, and if we didn't want his cows on our place we would have to build him a new fence.

To try and make a long story short we refused to give him a key or build him a fence, next he had a lawyer send us a letter saying if we didn't give Mr Kikes $6500 for "permisive use"of his gate they would lock us off our land, he is claimeing to own the bar ditch between my property and the county road. So we filed suite to show that the couple of feet of land he claims is his was really in the county road easement and the section line easement. It is shown as such in the county road inventory as 33'

Well we had a trial and the county commisoner testified that it was in the book as 33', but the judge ruled to change it to 24'  anyway. Mr Kirkes is basically claimeing to own the bar ditch between my property line and the county road and the judge ruled in his favor and we are waiteing for our appeal to come up. But at the Judges ruleing of 24' the survey shows that we could put a new gate hole in a few feet to the West of the old one and still abide by her ruleing. Once Mr Kirkes heard that, he narrowed the road down to 20' with steel post set in concrete to block us from our land again and the county will not make him remove them. To this day the county will not remove the post and let us access our land. They say because it is in appeal, which makes no sense, we are only trying to gain access to our land and follow the Judges ruleing while waiteing for the appeal to over turn the Judges decision.

1) walk on land

2) go cow hunting

3) ??????

4) PROFIT!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 10:11:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The "suspects" Are Brian Kirkes the man I am in  litigation with,his friend and part time farm hand  who posted pics of himself and his cousin on Face book with the crime scene in the background dated the day of the crime he  was identified by the police dispatcher  I don't know about the fourth one for sure. My neighbors tell me that at times they saw in excess of 10 people camped there over the weekend.I beleve there were more people there than you see in the film

I was not there at the time but a neighbor called me in TX to warn me that they had parked a camper by my barn and were probably up to no good.  I could not leave TX  at the time to go check, I was tied up with work .At the time we felt they would not do anything seeing as there camper was in plain view of the road for all to see.

They didn't poison the dog or vandalize until I filed the appeal, the appeal angered them.

So is the sheriff not actively investigating?
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 10:24:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My neighbors tell me that at times they saw in excess of 10 people camped there over the weekend.I beleve there were more people there than you see in the film

the dog was not poisioned or vandalization done until after I filed the appeal.

So is the sheriff not actively investigating?

No, they never did, all my other neighbors saw them camped there and heard gunshots, over a dozen witness's in all. No one was questioned or charged with anything. One neighbor watched a man lead his friend in the camper to the spot by my barn. I gathered my own evidence, the video the Facebook pics and post putting them at the scene of the crime and a copy of the police report we filled out with all the witness's names and turned it in to the District Attorney and he refused to prosecute. And the Sheriff refused to investigate, I called OSBI, State Police and FBI, no one will help they say it is a county matter and if I am not happy with the job the Sheriff is doing elect a different one.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 10:28:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Whats your point.? Land ownership is a right. If you know these types you would understand.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 10:36:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Whats your point.? Land ownership is a right. If you know these types you would understand.

Well, thare yugo.  Makes prefect cents!

Link Posted: 8/25/2011 10:47:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Down here in SW MO we've been dealing with some serious LE and Court corruption for quite a while.  Rural areas apparently think they can get away with the illegal shit because they're flying under the radar.

Though, to be fair, I'm sure every city and town in this county has some form of corruption going on within it.

Link Posted: 8/25/2011 10:52:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

WTF does that mean.

Shitty spot to be in OP.

My in laws are having a similar problem in Portugal. They do have access but are in dispute with neighbors over their new house and a rock wall the builder torn down and fixed. But the other people want money and the wall replaced like the old one. They actually put up a better one up, but they keep crying about it, we all know is all about money.

And about the trespassers, i say pay someone to house sit you place while you are gone and freaking shoot them next time they show up in your property with guns.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 11:14:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I can testify to the above concerning Estill county, KY

FUCK YOU, IRVINE KENTUCKY
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 11:22:45 PM EDT
[#29]
You guys got nothing on Lewis county WV in particularly the county seat Weston.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 11:25:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, thare yugo.  Makes prefect cents!

Reply was meant for sleepey1988's post.. I am currently fighting a similar fight on my land. A women on CT who owns land across a private rd is trying to find access to lake front property  between me and my neighbor.  that 1/2 acre is the difference is  between a 7K piece of property and a 70K piece of property. I have offered  that I will sell her 1 sq ft for $1000 for the 250 ft she needs for "lake front access"  Her father was a local, he passed away a few years ago. He was a a fair man and sold several pieces of property  neighbors   for septic systems and" right of ways". She is a manipulating cunt who thinks she has right's to other peoples land.  Last week i was awoken by a survey crew that she had hired to survey the land between me and my neighbor. I simply told them  that they have no right and she has no authority to be on my or my neighbors land..  This  land has been surveyed, and has been surveyed no less then 3 times in the past 3 years.. Once for me at my request and expense , one at my neighbors expense and one at the county's orders on the sale of the property's sale to my neighbors. Hell 3 ft of my property was violated by my neighbor's septic field..  I could give a fuck less. they are good neighbors and have solid roots in the community. Unless you have been is a similar situation you would have  no understanding  for reasons for my reply.
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 12:00:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You guys got nothing on Lewis county WV in particularly the county seat Weston.

I have 200 acres in the county I stated above that has been in my family since the 1860's. County judge was friends of people who's land bordered ours. Said family stated that they owned 100 acres of our land, even though we had

records and solid proof that we (my grandparents owned it at the time) did indeed own all the land that was contested. Surveyors, attorneys county records and much more. Judge ruled that the family owned 13 acres that was

rightfully ours. My family didn't have enough money at the time for a long term legal battle, so the fuckfaces got 13 acres we owned and paid taxes on FOR OVER 100 YEARS.

Flash forward 10-15 years, late 80's through 2002. Shitstain 2.0 buys some land close to ours. Estill Co. is a dry county, no alcohol sales at all, so this buttmonkey buys booze the next county over and sells it out of his trailer. He

gets enough money doing this to start up a chop shop. He is friends with the local sheriff so no amount of reporting works. Constantly trespassing on my land, starts planting large amounts of weed ON MY PROPERTY way out

where you have to really look to find it. He booby traps his patch, and I stumble upon it when I'm 13 years old. I hadn't seen marijuana before, so I didn't know what it was. I go home and tell my grandfather about these hubcaps

nailed to trees around the plants (they were used to mark the boundary) so we go back and I show him where it was.  

We call Kentucky State Police to come and remove the shit. We now have KSP do flyovers periodically to

check for another attempt. After that, I was shot at several times, and even had a round go through a window of our house. Local Sheriff's department won't do shit, and KSP had two guys working Estill and two other counties so

they took days or even weeks to respond to calls. We knew who it was, the sheriff knew who it was but was getting a cut and was buddies with faggotmaggot. I moved my grandparents away for fear of their lives. Now that I'm

older and have suitable hardware I make a trip three times a year to walk the land (I'm not able to physically do as much as I used to) and pay the taxes on it. Nothing has changed.

P.S. Sorry for the long post, I needed to rant. Also, my formatting is being weird for some reason, sorry if it looks horrible.
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 12:25:10 AM EDT
[#32]
They are trespassing on YOUR property armed?   If so I would probably use lethal force if you state has the Castle Doctrine laws

The fuckers poisoned your dog???    Oh fuck better insert a COC violation here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 1:06:22 AM EDT
[#33]
In the OP and other posters cases where land is being trespassed on, I'd consider hosting some regular ARF.com get-togethers on the disputed properties.

As far as the OP's case, sounds like someone wants to run you off your land.
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 1:11:46 AM EDT
[#34]
All I have to say is that accidents happen.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 1:19:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Sounds like you need to look for another lawyer, one who knows the right people.
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 1:25:53 AM EDT
[#36]
I was thinking arfcom shoots and camp overs from several HTF!!
Consider hiring on a caretaker to run these fuck messes off.

Guess when I go buy my property ill look at court records and see if any of the neighbors are total fuck stains also.
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 1:55:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Remove the new gate, take the camper, shoot his wandering cows. Actually don't take the camper, document how long it has been on your property, then burn it in place.

If you only go there on weekends, how did he poison your dogs?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 1:57:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Is there a way to create a new entrance to your property?

Link Posted: 8/26/2011 1:59:14 AM EDT
[#39]
I'd have those tapes to every TV station in DFW, Tulsa and everywhere in between.

Cockroaches don't like the light shone on them...

ETA: Tulsa TV stations:

http://www.kjrh.com/

http://www.newson6.com/

http://www.ktul.com/

http://www.fox23.com/default.aspx

Ft. Smith, Arkansas TV stations:

http://www.5newsonline.com/

http://www.4029tv.com/index.html

http://nwahomepage.com/
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 2:06:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
In the OP and other posters cases where land is being trespassed on, I'd consider hosting some regular ARF.com get-togethers on the disputed properties.

As far as the OP's case, sounds like someone wants to run you off your land.

Better check into the laws and see if they can claim squatters rights to your land by having that camper there for a certain amount of time. The sheriff won't do anything about the camper being on your property?

Link Posted: 8/26/2011 2:06:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'd have those tapes to every TV station in DFW, Tulsa and everywhere in between.

I'd go with this.   It might even embarrass a few officials.  There are one or more tv stations around here that have a  regular segment for this sort of thing.  

I'm sure you know if you damage their property,  your house goes up in flames.
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 2:20:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Also, a deputy will show up to check on you for trespassing while standing in the road, but won't show for any of their wrongdoings? Your neighbor better show that he has been paying taxes on all this property he's claiming, because that would give you more proof in court that he doesn't own what he claims.

Link Posted: 8/26/2011 2:24:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd go with this.   It might even embarrass a few officials.  There are one or more tv stations around here that have a  regular segment for this sort of thing.  

I'm sure you know if you damage their property,  your house goes up in flames.

Take out the valuables, and let insurance cover the rest if they do torch it.

Link Posted: 8/26/2011 2:48:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Your neighbor is doing an adverse possession on you and your property with the trailer.  Unless you evict the trailer he is winning the right to your land while you pay property taxes.  He doesn't have to show its his property all he has to do is show he lives there not you.  Better look it up in OK statutes because there is a narrow time frame for you to fight this before you lose your property.  Also the fact you live in TX is hurting you far worse than you might think.  Either light a fire under your attorney to get sometype of injunction/restraining order from trespassing/harassment or find a new attorney.   You are two maybe three moves behind in this Chess match.  The ultimate goal is you whole 170 acres for next to nothing.

Link Posted: 8/26/2011 2:51:39 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Your neighbor is doing an adverse possession on you and your property with the trailer.  Unless you evict the trailer he is winning the right to your land while you pay property taxes.  He doesn't have to show its his property all he has to do is show he lives there not you.  Better look it up in OK statutes because there is a narrow time frame for you to fight this before you lose your property.  Also the fact you live in TX is hurting you far worse than you might think.  Either light a fire under your attorney to get sometype of injunction/restraining order from trespassing/harassment or find a new attorney.   You are two maybe three moves behind in this Chess match.  The ultimate goal is you whole 170 acres for next to nothing.

I'd drag that fucking trailer right out the neighbors lane you are using to get in to it and leave it in the middle of the road.

Link Posted: 8/26/2011 3:40:57 AM EDT
[#46]
UN FRICKEN REAL...  There are a lot of things that I'd like to say about this asshole, but probably not COC compliant.

These shitheads need to be outed, and punished.
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 3:55:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Kill Dozer would take those posts right the fuck up.
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 4:28:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Listen to this post! Your property is in the process of being legally stolen.

Link Posted: 8/26/2011 4:29:05 AM EDT
[#49]
OP:  You need to figure out who the Kirkes are and how they are tied to the local officials.  What's happened has gone way beyond the law and safety, but your county seems to willfully allow this problem to grow.  Contact the utilities and get them on your side; as well as neighbors and other stakeholders.  You need to work your way to the top of DOT officials too.  If DOT is not satisfactory than you have a legitmate complaint to take to the governor.

As for your property, that trailer needs to be removed or destroyed.  Send the Kirkes a certified letter with a deadline of removal (besure that he coordinates with you to avoid trespass) before you assume it's abandoned and take necessary action.  As previously mentioned you more of a presence there.  Is there someone local that you trust?  If you see the Kirkes on your property you need to give clear indication of trespass give them oppurtunity to leave.  Failure to do should result in bearing arms.  The guys look like fuds make sure you have superior fire power and unload a holy hell of warning fire.   I did this one night against a bunch of poachers that our LE wouldn't prosecute.  I emptied a 75 round AK drums near them and called the game wardent he next day.  He laughed and said it was more effective that what he could have done for trespass. If the LE and officials won't act you must.....explain the infractions and your likely follow up and just do it.  Be firm, level headed,  very clear and remain resolute.  

The Arfcom meetup could inflate you a bit.  Simply having a bunch of tactical people doing a shootout on your land may give the indication of special connections.  I have a buddy that brings his M2 and M60 over some and suddenly everybody thinks I'm way up the gov food chain.  I'm certain their are some local Arfcommers that could also help in other ways.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 4:33:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I was going to type this, OP is playing with fire. He needs to get competent lawyers involved ASAP or he will lose the land.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top