BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:49:55 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:56:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Taggage for the ensuing hilarity of the OP being insulted...........

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:57:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:59:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
y'all would shit-talk him if he had a low post count.

y'all are shit-talking him for having a high post count.

Someone in here's breath smells like ass.

That's why I posted a lot when I first joined. People would call me a troll or ignore my posts because of my low post count. After getting a few thousand posts, I was more "creditable". But now, I have too many posts which makes me "uncreditable" for some reason.

Because you are trying to be something you are not... you are trying to force street cred if you will, which is earned not bestowed by a post count ticker.  A member who has been here for 7 years and has 300 posts to their name will be listened to a great deal... when they have something to say it is worth saying kind of thing.  Somebody who just gets here and has no cred and starts talking a big game will be ridiculed.  Somebody who runs up their post count will be ridiculed.  Just let nature run its course.

Hirams right!

P.S. I'm retired from the Army and Arfcom is my retirement!!!!! Besides these fellas know a hell of alot about guns. Great guys to go to for info.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:59:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
6000 posts in 8 months? Get laid much?

I figured this would happen. Yep, insult the post count. Go ahead.

if it quacks like a duck...

We just found Napoleon Tannerite's long-lost brother.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:07:07 AM EDT
[#6]
The state of Massachusetts could not possibly inoculate every resident of the state, no matter how badly they would like to.

There is not going to be enough vaccine to go around, period.

When the barely tested vaccine becomes available, it will be distributed and offered to "essential personnel" first. If there is any left over, THEN it will be offered to others.

There is no way in hell that there will be a dose available for everyone in the country, or even enough for the "high risk" groups.

The military will get the shot. If not too many of them die or lose body parts from taking the vaccine, then healthcare workers and government employees will get it. Well, the military and the medical community will probably both get them first. I guarantee nobody important in the .gov will get one until they see how it affects others.

If there is any left, then you MIGHT be able to get one.

There may be some inacuracies in my post (that would be normal), but I am trying to point out the most obvious flaw in the OP's post.

There  will not be enough vaccine to go around.
They are not going to lock up 80% of the country because the vaccine is not available to them.

Feel free to correct me, anyone.
Got no problem with being corrected.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:10:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have been hearing rumors about this swine flu pandemic.

Rumor - The sate troopers are going to set up road blocks on the interstates and do checks for people who have and haven't had the swine flu shot. The ones who haven't gotten the shot will be placed on a bus and sent to a FEMA camp for quarantine. The way they are going to tell the difference between the ones who have and haven't had the shot is by a bracelet with a chip in it so they can scan your bracelet (to keep people from making fake bracelets). [/rumor]

Want to know the troof?  If we did have a pandemic of a swine flu as virulent as the 1918/1919 strain, adjusted for population we would have in the neighborhood of 250,000 people die.  Think about how we (as a nation) reacted after we had 5,000 killed in a terrorist attack.  Don't count on the UN swooping in to run the FEMA deathcamps, either...worldwide the deathtoll should exceed 100 million.   There will be full martial law, suspension of the Constitution, full shutdown of travel, interstate checkpoints manned by the military, USAF and USN flying CAP to shoot down any planes violating the air travel ban, and the infected bodies will be burned in mass graves.  Obama will cancel Christmas by federal decree.  Will be a good time to close all churches, too.

Okay, maybe I'm feeding the animals a bit...
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:11:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Can we start calling the Fema camp threads Dupage already?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:11:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's why I posted a lot when I first joined. People would call me a troll or ignore my posts because of my low post count. After getting a few thousand posts, I was more "creditable". But now, I have too many posts which makes me "uncreditable" for some reason.

No, it's not the number of posts that makes you incredible in this particular instance, it's the whackjob nonsense you're posting.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:12:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:23:22 AM EDT
[#11]
I hear they send Candlejack to come get yo-
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:46:26 AM EDT
[#12]
I went to fema camp once, but it was for the poor kids. We had use reuse the foil from our baked potatoes to make for hats. The problem was all the butter, sour cream, and chives really messed up the reception (and got in our hair), and I ended up with bathroom cleaning duty because I couldn't properly receive the Hail Obama propaganda.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:24:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How is anyone creditable by your standards?

Learning to spell the word "credible" would be a step in the right direction.  

Snap.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:06:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

OP to SO:  "Honey, I promise I'll be really quick.  Really!"

J
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP to SO:  "Honey, I promise I'll be really quick.  Really!"

J

And they lived happily (10 seconds at a time) ever after...
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:33:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I hear they send Candlejack to come get yo-
Candlejack can't get me becau

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:15:20 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I went to fema camp once, but it was for the poor kids. We had use reuse the foil from our baked potatoes to make for hats. The problem was all the butter, sour cream, and chives really messed up the reception (and got in our hair), and I ended up with bathroom cleaning duty because I couldn't properly receive the Hail Obama propaganda.

Funny shit.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:19:10 AM EDT
[#18]
I`m not a tin foil guy but I remember the stories my Dad and Uncle told me about the draft in 1940-44. The gov`t , in certain times, can be HIGHLY motivational.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#19]
surprisingly this hasn't been done yet:

Don't mind me, just trying to match the OPs post count...
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:02:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It's actually an encoded crystal that goes in the palm of the hand.  When it starts flashing............................................RUN!!!!!

RUNNER!!!!

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:14:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
out of

shit, my meter just vaporized.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:22:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
out of

shit, my meter just vaporized.

That's the first sign   RUN!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:25:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its their favorite thing to do.

Some people take 6 years to form enough words together in coherent strings to rack up 200, maybe 300 posts in that time.

I'll do that in one day.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:58:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Ill use this for post 101!  Ive only been here for 4 years.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:02:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:06:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
FEMA camp rumors are all true, I actually am in the process of training to be a commandant at one of the death detainment camps.

I don't believe you at all - where's your Colonel Klink accent? That's mandatory, you know....
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:29:14 PM EDT
[#27]

So this one time at FEMA camp, I stuck in jack boot in my pussy......

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:32:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously dude stay away from Prison Planet. It rots the mind.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:37:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Again?

My kids went to one a few weeks ago; they said it was fun.  You should see the gift bag they hand out when you show up!  The spa was really nice but they don't let the kids in there only the adults.  I tried to get the wife to go but it was too rich for her tastes.

Anyway, I'd happily go to a FEMA camp any day of the week.  However, I've heard the death camps aren't very fun.  The only way to get to them is the Denver Airport and I hate flying and the two guys who were at the death camp said the dogs there aren't friendly.  

So if you get the chance stop on by the FEMA camp.  They have a lot of craft activities for the kids and a nice gift shop.

Love it from the smart ass hall of fame!

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:39:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, bring it on bitches.

You have to admit that your post count and join date and thread subject leads
us to believe the following...

A)The worlds biggest troll
or
B)A post whore so slutty that your keyboard leaks Gonorrhea's milky flow...

So, In honor of Arfcom history...This thread leads me to believe BOTH
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:41:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Yes, it's true.  They're tracking you down as we speak.  If I were you I'd cut my telephone and cable lines before they find you.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:42:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, bring it on bitches.

You have to admit that your post count and join date and thread subject leads
us to believe the following...

A)The worlds biggest troll
or
B)A post whore so slutty that your keyboard leaks Gonorrhea's milky flow...

So, In honor of Arfcom history...This thread leads me to believe BOTH

Asking how to gain credibility makes one lose credibility as well. In nearly three years here I have never asked for anyone's opinion of me and could care less what it was.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:45:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's actually an encoded crystal that goes in the palm of the hand.  When it starts flashing............................................RUN!!!!!

I heard it was a suppository. And when you enter a deep REM state it will deploy a small radar array out of your anus to give the lizard overlords location and other relevant data to exploit the pathetic and subservient human condition.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:45:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good Lord Man!  Do you post for a living?  

Unemployment has its advantages.

Find a job, find a woman and give your hands a rest!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:46:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

if it quacks like a duck...

It might work on a computer with lots of downtime and internet access?

Nah, that never happens...
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:49:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This is Arfcom.  Nobody wins!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:52:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This low post count, high post count bullshit is the equivalent of crying racism/class warfare on everything.  It's a divisive tool, nothing more and nothing less.  You get what you deserve; it's called life...deal with it.

Shut it, post whore!

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:04:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Logan?  Is that you?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:06:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
FEMA camp rumors are all true, I actually am in the process of training to be a commandant at one of the death detainment camps.

Who's gonna be the head guard?  Sgt. Schulze?

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#40]
So the OP is worried about FEMA setting up camps to house millions of people.  The same FEMA that could barely find New Orleans, let alone help anybody during Katrina?  The same FEMA that couldn't even get bottled water out of it's warehouses?  The same FEMA that is still trying to get rid of all the unused trailers they bought?

If FEMA is in charge of setting up these camps, then the last place I'll ever have to worry about being is in one of their damn camps 'cause there won't be any.

Yeah, real good to worry over FEMA there sport...      
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:27:36 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh...try credible and incredible.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:42:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And it's not the OP.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:00:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have been hearing rumors about this swine flu pandemic.

Rumor - The sate troopers are going to set up road blocks on the interstates and do checks for people who have and haven't had the swine flu shot. The ones who haven't gotten the shot will be placed on a bus and sent to a FEMA camp for quarantine. The way they are going to tell the difference between the ones who have and haven't had the shot is by a bracelet with a chip in it so they can scan your bracelet (to keep people from making fake bracelets). [/rumor]

Want to know the troof?  If we did have a pandemic of a swine flu as virulent as the 1918/1919 strain, adjusted for population we would have in the neighborhood of 250,000 people die.  Think about how we (as a nation) reacted after we had 5,000 killed in a terrorist attack.  Don't count on the UN swooping in to run the FEMA deathcamps, either...worldwide the deathtoll should exceed 100 million.   There will be full martial law, suspension of the Constitution, full shutdown of travel, interstate checkpoints manned by the military, USAF and USN flying CAP to shoot down any planes violating the air travel ban, and the infected bodies will be burned in mass graves.  Obama will cancel Christmas by federal decree.  Will be a good time to close all churches, too.

Okay, maybe I'm feeding the animals a bit...

Is this really going to happen?

Link?

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:40:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You got it figured it out, anybody that posts Fema Death Camp truisms gets harassed incessantly by the hidden minions of the Anti-Christ, the Post Off ice and the Phone Company.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:47:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because you are trying to be something you are not... you are trying to force street cred if you will, which is earned not bestowed by a post count ticker.  A member who has been here for 7 years and has 300 posts to their name will be listened to a great deal... when they have something to say it is worth saying kind of thing.  Somebody who just gets here and has no cred and starts talking a big game will be ridiculed.  Somebody who runs up their post count will be ridiculed.  Just let nature run its course.

Ask Copenhagen he gained instant credibility by convincing us that the Red Chinese Army was in Baja California preparing to invade
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:51:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

holy fail on spelling 'credible' batman!

stop the huge manity!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:14:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I got there late.  I'm going to be the Arts and Crafts / Rocketry Counselor.  Unlike the last camp I worked at, I won't have to put up with a dozen 12 year old bastards...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:36:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Again?

My kids went to one a few weeks ago; they said it was fun.  You should see the gift bag they hand out when you show up!  The spa was really nice but they don't let the kids in there only the adults.  I tried to get the wife to go but it was too rich for her tastes.

Anyway, I'd happily go to a FEMA camp any day of the week.  However, I've heard the death camps aren't very fun.  The only way to get to them is the Denver Airport and I hate flying and the two guys who were at the death camp said the dogs there aren't friendly.  

So if you get the chance stop on by the FEMA camp.  They have a lot of craft activities for the kids and a nice gift shop.

The best one is the NORK one.  Everything costs a tenth of what it does at the death camps!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:28:00 AM EDT
[#49]
I can't speak to the validity of the OP's referenced article, but I can tell you that my hospital is considering furloughing any worker exposed to a patient who test positive for the  H1N1 virus.  We are also placing any new patient who presents with fever on droplet precautions.  I have worked there for six years and this is the first time we have done anything like this for an influenza strain.  Consider that families testing positive for H1N1 have been quarantined within their own homes this year.  I always take the flu vaccine, but have reservations about taking the H1N1 vaccination.  Perhaps I am overly optimistic believing that this isn't going to be as bad as the media is reporting, but something just doesn't feel right about this.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:31:20 AM EDT
[#50]
And this one time, at FEMA camp...

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top