BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 34
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:14:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
now the poors will cry.  "but muh pistol brace" stfu and buy a stamp already pussy
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:15:03 PM EDT
[#2]
FINALLY. Finally! The mass murderer epidemic will be solved. Praise the lord. This deserves medal of freedoms to be issued to those brave ATF agents that unconstitutionally change the meaning of laws to suit the whims of the mob.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:15:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Again!? Dammnnnn.......

Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:15:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Only thing gayer than a pistol brace is that determination
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:16:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Since this is another dupe, I'll just dupe my post.

If Trump goes after braces, that's it. I will be done with him. Other than the one news article, there has been zero interest in braces from the media. There has been zero interest from democrats. It wouldn't be appeasement, strategy or 4D chess. There is no pressure from anyone. It would be because Trump wanted to.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:16:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Huh, first I’ve heard of such a rumor!...
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:16:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I've already got SBRed lowers to be used with my AR pistols but I think I will leave the braces on anyway.

I kinda like them.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Welcome to the party pal.  The Brownells pistol brace (closeout) sale last week was all the evidence one needs
View Quote
Did they find out in advance and decided to cash out?
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:16:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
now the poors will cry.  "but muh pistol brace" stfu and buy a stamp already pussy
View Quote
Unbelievable.

Dumbest post I've seen here in a while.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:17:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
All gun laws are unconstitutional so fuck the atf
View Quote
Should the legislators and president-type folks that do some of the restricting be included in this group?...
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:17:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The question is... if a pistol had a brace before a brace became a stock, and is removed before braces become a stock, is the pistol still a pistol or an SBR because it once had a thing that used to be a brace but is now a stock?

https://media.tenor.com/images/82c1fa6400ef03d34ecb7fcea7f943dc/tenor.gif

Write a letter...
View Quote
Ded
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:17:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Since this is another dupe, I'll just dupe my post.

If Trump goes after braces, that's it. I will be done with him. Other than the one news article, there has been zero interest in braces from the media. There has been zero interest from democrats. It wouldn't be appeasement, strategy or 4D chess. There is no pressure from anyone. It would be because Trump wanted to.
View Quote
LOL ! ! ! come on! its just a piece of plastic! soory your girly lost.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:18:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Unbelievable.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unbelievable.

Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:18:08 PM EDT
[#14]
What would it matter if we do away with the nfa.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:18:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Will this OP request a lock?
View Quote
Quoted:
Will our Brit overlords ask for a lock?
View Quote
Good question...
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:18:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
This guy supports mg bans to protect his investment.

How do people with your attitude not hide in shame?
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:18:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This business will get out of control. “Protest” will be violent in this one, and it will roll right into an assault weapon ban. That’s the big line in the sand, this generation of gun owners have sworn there will be no new AWB on their watch, no compromise. They will decide what that line in the sand means to them, and it’s gonna be ugly for everyone, not just those involved.
View Quote

No, they won't. They'll hide them, destroy them, or turn them in.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:18:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Unbelievable.

View Quote
Dude, there have been multiple posters in each brace thread positively giddy at the thought of another restriction.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:18:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Welcome to the party pal.  The Brownells pistol brace (closeout) sale last week was all the evidence one needs
View Quote
If true, and they had prior knowledge, couldn't they be sued? Almost like insider trading.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:19:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Dude, there have been multiple posters in each brace thread positively giddy at the thought of another restriction.
View Quote
There's no shortage of those types here.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:19:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hell yeah, making instant criminals out of otherwise law abiding citizens is going to go a long way towards stopping gun crime.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:19:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If true, and they had prior knowledge, couldn't they be sued? Almost like insider trading.
View Quote
Sued for what?
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:20:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I know ARF is allowing dupes now, but jesus... We're allowing dupes over bullshit rumors.
View Quote
Whoops... But did the others have an Instagram screenshot!?
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:20:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Has anybody heard anything about braces today? I cant seem to find any threads on this site about them
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:20:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This.

There are bumpstock owners who were turned into criminals over night. You know what they did?  They said fuck it,  I'm already a criminal so I might as well make an actual machine gun.

The same thing will happen to brace owners. (If these random posts turn out to be true.)
View Quote
I know plenty of people who owned bump stocks but I don’t know anyone who said “fuck it, I’m making a machine gun.” Not one person.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:20:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Stop the fear mongering.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:21:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Oh, for fuck's sake, I think there are actually two other brace threads that have never left the first page!

Oooh, let's see if we can make an entire first page of nothing but brace rumors!!!  FIRE MISSION!!!
View Quote
Needs bolding!...
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:21:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
ARF has become a joke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know ARF is allowing dupes now, but jesus... We're allowing dupes over bullshit rumors.
ARF has become a joke.
FFS...
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:21:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Trump trying to loose the election?

Because this is how you loose an election.

#tiredofwinning
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:21:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Cool, now I can shit talk all the do-gooders that claim they will use their 'modern sporting rifle' for 'all lawful purposes' and will follow the letter of the law even if they don't agree with it.

Bunch of cucks and bitches too afraid to stand up and fight so the sharks circle closer.
View Quote
This thread = full of cops and disruptors trying to goad people into felonious activity.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:22:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:23:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Wrong fucking attitude, dude.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wrong fucking attitude, dude.
Spot on...
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:24:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
No.  I think it's retarded someone can go out and make a ar15 pistol and slap a brace on it making it look like and function like my registered SBRs.   There was a time were you weren't allowed to shoulder pistol braces... why the big cry now that they are going back to that way?  Oh right because the poors who are wanting their look-a-like SBRs without having to go through the proper process.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:24:46 PM EDT
[#34]
One or two more weeks, you say?  Time for 4 or 5 more new threads of pre-outrage before the real thing.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:24:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
I’d guess FWLP and the NRA BOD’s know full well what is coming, they’re in on it.

Not a stretch that Pete would dump his liability on the unsuspecting, because he’s still got friends inside.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:24:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Add bump sticks to that list! Amiright!?!?...
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:25:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Thanks for the shitposting

You realize a logical next step of this incrementalism will be to simply ban everything that requires a stamp? Weapons of war that are so scary they require special “stamps”?  No one needs those for hunting,
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:26:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
No.  I think it's retarded someone can go out and make a ar15 pistol and slap a brace on it making it look like and function like my registered SBRs.   There was a time were you weren't allowed to shoulder pistol braces... why the big cry now that they are going back to that way?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  I think it's retarded someone can go out and make a ar15 pistol and slap a brace on it making it look like and function like my registered SBRs.   There was a time were you weren't allowed to shoulder pistol braces... why the big cry now that they are going back to that way?
No you think people working within the framework of federal laws has allowed people to avoid paying tax stamps, and you just can't stand it. Therefore you're fine with attacking the 2nd amendment and turning law abiding folks into felons because of your sensibilities. That's a lack of integrity.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:26:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
...so you hate freedom and support gun registration. Got it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:26:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unbelievable.

FFS...
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:27:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Primary Arms is running a "48 hr sale" on all braces
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:27:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I've already got SBRed lowers to be used with my AR pistols but I think I will leave the braces on anyway.

I kinda like them.
View Quote
I’m thinking of getting a brace for an SBR just to troll around.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:27:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Braces were for disabled shooters so now they are going to discriminate against the disabled...including disabled veterans?

Nice move.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No.  I think it's retarded someone can go out and make a ar15 pistol and slap a brace on it making it look like and function like my registered SBRs.   There was a time were you weren't allowed to shoulder pistol braces... why the big cry now that they are going back to that way?  Oh right because the poors who are wanting their look-a-like SBRs without having to go through the proper process.
View Quote
You think it's retarded people found away around the bullshit infringement to our second amendment rights; an infringment they admitted as much in 1934 and the ATF admits to this very day on their website?

Did you not know that or do you not care?

Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:27:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you hate freedom?
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:28:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

...so you hate freedom and support gun registration. Got it.
View Quote
Not at all.  I went the SBR route because I knew it was only a matter of time braces would be banned.  Sorry, just thinking ahead. call it what you want though.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#47]
I think I have that guy’s card in my wallet. CSB.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:29:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not poor, not by a long shot. I don't even own any AR15s with a pistol brace installed.

Even so, there are distinct legal advantages in some jurisdictions to having a rifle calibered PISTOL (as opposed to a short barreled rifle), and if a brace makes that pistol more effective I find it hard to find fault with someone using one.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:29:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Stop the fear mongering.
View Quote
It's not fear mongering when the source is Joshua Prince. He's worked with Adam Kraut on several 2A cases just this past year.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Lol, COLD DEAD HANDS, SERIOUSLY.
Page / 34
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top