[img]http://www.wingkong.net/thumbs/newer/100watt_smile.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.wingkong.net/newpics/lopan9.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:37:57 PM EDT
[#2]
"Or come back to rule the universe from beyond the grave..."

TS
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:54:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Whoa... I should have been paying more attention to this thread.

Argue: If someone comes after my home with the intent of removing me from it they are going to get a fight. If I win I stay, if they win then I am conquered and must make my home elsewhere. Thats why even though I absalutly HATE Islam, I have no problem with killing/wounding/maiming Palistinians who are either Christian or Muslim.

Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:55:39 PM EDT
[#4]

The idea is to wait until they stop to throw that Molotov cocktail, then shoot the bottle. That way you don't have Israeli's shooting guy's nuts and getting in trouble. I.E. it wasn't the bullet that killed little Machmhud, it was that he waited too long to throw the damn bottle!

Works for me anyways...

I don't have time go back and read what you all wrote about who should have rights to the land, but I find it interesting that the ragheads didn't care about the formation of Israel until the Jews in the US and Europe spent a pantoad of money getting the land useable. Once it was irrigated and developed, THEN, the ragheads wanted it.

Dave
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:12:30 PM EDT
[#5]
very cool pic
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:13:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"Or come back to rule the universe from beyond the grave..."

TS
View Quote

[img]http://www.wingkong.net/newpics/magic1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:33:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Or check into a psycho ward, whichever comes first..

TS
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:45:11 PM EDT
[#8]
[img]http://www.wingkong.net/newpics/newer/still_14.jpg[/img]
"are you crazy, is that your problem?"
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:56:12 PM EDT
[#9]
[img]http://www.wingkong.net/newpics/thun.jpg[/img]
I can halp yu...
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:29:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quote - Whoa... I should have been paying more attention to this thread.

Argue: If someone comes after my home with the intent of removing me from it they are going to get a fight. If I win I stay, if they win then I am conquered and must make my home elsewhere. Thats why even though I absalutly HATE Islam, I have no problem with killing/wounding/maiming Palistinians who are either Christian or Muslim.
v
Unquote

So if you were sitting in your Family olive orchard and some guy from Brooklyn decides he wants to put his mobile home there it's OK to shoot him?

I saw an interesting new program one time,  The Israeli was claiming the rockthrowing kids were using deadly force and using deadly force back was what any civilized country would do.  And then I saw Korean Students throwing bricks and molotov cocktails at the police and they stood there and they didn't shoot back.  I see people riot all the time when their team wins/loses a national championship and they throw rocks and bottles and set fires and the police don't open fire.  I see riots for a variety of specious reasons in the US and the police don't shoot.  So I wonder if the Israelis aren't sometimes a little quick on the trigger.  And then I see the overall casualty counts for both sides in the intfada and I wonder who is really getting the wrong end.

That said I kinda figger neither side is willing to really give enough or flex enough to come to a solutions.  Neither side is willing to share Jerusalem an act that would probably solve most of the problems.  Neither side has the political will to come to a reasonable solution in the occupied territories/West Bank.  As long as the Israelis keep building settlements the locals getting removed aren't going to be happy.

Both sides have intractable political supporters that the leaders are beholden to for their political positions.  Neither side is willing to really clamp down on people that cross the line,  And until both sides get serious then the war won't stop.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 5:18:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 8:45:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Your problem is, you don't know which way is up. You actually think that it's the Palestinians who are doing the killing and are trying to exterminate the Israelis (the 4th or 5th biggest military force on the face of the planet.) Wake up. You've been fed so much Israeli propaganda, you don't even recognize it as such.

View Quote

And you have been to Israel?   You have been to the west bank, the refugee camps in Jordan and the other Arab nations?  Do you have some basis for your complete and utter rant other than you read about it all at www.whatreallyhappened.com?   Do you read any unbiased (hard to find, I know) accounts of the history of the formation of Israel, the condition of it beforehand, who was living there, where they went, etc.?

I see the Israelis giving up a lot more of their homeland than the arabs giving up what was promised them by the leaders of the other Arab nations.   Tell the truth, when a peace plan is enacted, what derails it?   Is it a new Israeli incursion, or is it some suicide bus murderer?   Did Arafat do anything to try and stop the bomb attacks?  

Rant on all you want, but correct you logical fallacies before you bring a load of crap to the board.   Your news source for your ranting is really reliable, you know.   How many of the people that write articles for what they "see" are over there?
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 9:00:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
ARgue, if the Pali's put down their arms/rocks/bombs their would be no more war.
View Quote

Wrong. There'd be no more Palestinians. If they put down their "arms" and stopped resisting, they'd either be forced to flee to save their life, or lie down and die under Israeli bulldozers.

If the Isralies put down their arms, their would be no more Israel.

Do you disagree?

echo6
View Quote

If the Israelis put down their arms, and stoped demolishing houses and killing people and stealing land, and apologized the Palestinians for 55+ years of terrorism and allowed the Refugees to return, and started a government that wasn't based on maintaining a pure majority of Jews (whether you interpret that as race or religion), one that treated everyone equal regardless of their race or religion, then YES, that would be the end of "ISRAEL" but that doesn't mean it would be the end or "Jews" who could/should live peacefully with their Muslim and Christian cousins. Who says the end of "Israel" is a bad thing? No one is saying NUKE Israel or kill all the Jews.

Another aspect to your question: Israel is the 4th or 5th strongest military on the planet. YOu honestly think that Israel is the victim here? You think that Israel is the underdog? You think that throwing bottles, rocks, and crude hand-delivered bombs can overwhelm a nuclear power (estimated 200-400 warheads), F16s with satellite-delivered bombs, Apache gunships, Merkeva tanks, submarines, navy warships, etc.?
View Quote

You are completely wrong and show your utter ignorance of the situation in Israel/ the Middle East.  If the Israeli's reduced their military to some weak peacekeeping force, the Arab nations would exterminate every last one of them, they would "push them into the sea"  Yes, the Arab nations have a long and storied history of saying "nuke" Israel, kill every Jew, etc. etc.   How many wars have been fought in the middle east this century?   who started them, and what was their goal?   try to come up with some touchy feely news "commentator" bs to say that those were anything but Israel defending itself from extermination.

The Arab countries finally figured out their military troops suck, and they don't really hate the Israelis as much as they want to go home at night, so they stopped going to war.  Instead, they shove "palestinians"  Arabs onto Israeli land and hope they can defeat their defenses with guerella warfare

thats right, lump fox in with the other news channels, they don't try to get things right, they don't try to provide to opposing views at once (hannity and colmes) etc etc.   www.whatreallyhappened.com is the only source of truth, unvarnished by anyones personal political beliefs, etc etc
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top