View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh no, a tube shaped object where one end is depicting slight resemblance to female genitalia.  Call the morality police.
Fucking hell, what's wrong with you?  All I did was point out that mods and staff would likely lock this if they watch the video.  Calm the fuck down, and stop yapping at me, I'm not the one who made the rules.

I predict your death will be from stroking out, or kidney failure secondary to high blood pressure.

Oh, do please enlighten me why that is?  

You seem very high strung and angry.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:17:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The Chinese make those things in the same factory as the rubber dog shit. How can they not know what it is? Some of those excavators probably work in the Fleshlight factory.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:21:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The Chinese make those things in the same factory as the rubber dog shit. How can they not know what it is? Some of those excavators probably work in the Fleshlight factory.
View Quote
It's GD's fault that I know that Fleshlights are made in factories in the U.S. and Europe, and not in China.  Seriously, videos of visits to those factories have been the subject of GD threads.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:22:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's GD's fault that I know that Fleshlights are made in factories in the U.S. and Europe, and not in China.  Seriously, videos of visits to those factories have been the subject of GD threads.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So much for humor...
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So much for humor...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So much for humor...
I was typing that out with a wry smile and shaking my head as if to communicate "I can't believe some of the shit I know, all because of GD."

It would have come through clearly in person.  

Anyway, I'm sure there are lots of other rubber vaginas made in China, so your joke still stands.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:26:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You should reserve comments for when you have a fucking clue.  Historically, depictions of genitalia are a no go on this site.  Did you watch the fucking video, genius?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny, but dis gonna be locked.

Yeah, can't go talking about the word "vagina," that's so hideous and offensive.
You should reserve comments for when you have a fucking clue.  Historically, depictions of genitalia are a no go on this site.  Did you watch the fucking video, genius?

Anger issues?
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:29:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anger issues?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Funny, but dis gonna be locked.

Yeah, can't go talking about the word "vagina," that's so hideous and offensive.

Anger issues?
Nah.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sounds like a great name for a band.  [Tips hat to Dave Barry]
View Quote

Fuck yeah it does.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The Japanese seem to have some weird fantasies about finding vagina substitutes.

An oldy but goodie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0dL05Fxy2A
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 7:08:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Gotta be a prank perpetuated by some of the locals. How could it end up 80m down?
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 7:53:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Gotta be a prank perpetuated by some of the locals. How could it end up 80m down?
View Quote
Okay, here's a hypothetical situation.

They'd been digging for a while, making a little bit of progress every day.

One day, the village elder realizes that he's not going to live much longer, and he doesn't want to bring shame to his name by having his pocket pussy found after he dies.

So, one night, after everyone has gone to sleep, he sneaks out and throws it in the hole, then throws a bit of that day's dirt on top of it.

The next day, the village is startled at the strange mushroom they've unearthed!

They take it to the old man, as he has lived long, and has wisdom.

"What the...?  Um.  Fuck, no, I've never seen anything like that, what in the world could that be?  Maybe some kind of mushroom.  But I bet it's poisonous, so don't eat it.  In fact, why don't we store it in my bedr...house..yeah, house, while we try to figure out what it is."

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 7:58:18 PM EDT
[#13]
All up on this bitch!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top