User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 11:26:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't understand why some one would watch that show.

I had heard people talking about it, and one night, whilst channel surfing, happened upon it. Since there was nothing else on, I figured I'd see what all the hubub was about. It was like watching a train full of armed 500 pound bombs crash into an orphanage filled with sideshow freaks.

So what you're saying is... it's worth watching?
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 11:41:51 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 11:52:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 11:55:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
everything i know about honey boo boo i learned from southpark. most of their parodies are pretty accurate.

i'd like to buy them a lava pit so they can go swimmin' in it.

I had never even heard of her until that episode.

Same here.  South Park probably has it right.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 11:58:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Who wouldnt take a free house? Stupid hillbillys.

Do you remember that scene from Million Dollar Baby where the mom is pissed that the daughter bought her the house instead of giving her the money?  Pissed she wouldn't get her welfare anymore.  And what would her neighbors think, her all livin' like fancy pants?

White trash logic, never had anything nice.  Destined to continue to never have anything nice.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top