Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:06:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Gotta make sure we punish the GUNS.

I fucking hate the media.

If a couple people straw purchased for a guy convicted of beating his grandmother to death with a hammer they deserve to be punished.

If someone let a man out of prison that was in for beating his grandmother to death with a hammer, they deserve to be punished.

You should probably start talking to the the DA who I presume accepted a manslaughter plea from the guy.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:09:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:50:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The obvious answer is that those laws didn't work, therefore we need to make more and more laws until they work. I guess.

How's bloomie going to spin this into another gun control talking point? His laws aren't good enough?

Bloomberg has nothing to do with the area where these shootings took place.
NY is not all NYC.

I always get a kick out of that as well.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The obvious answer is that those laws didn't work, therefore we need to make more and more laws until they work. I guess.

How's bloomie going to spin this into another gun control talking point? His laws aren't good enough?

Bloomberg has nothing to do with the area where these shootings took place.
NY is not all NYC.

Tell that to him, apparently he doesn't know that! Didn't he send NYPD guys undercover to a gun show in Vegas?

No, he sent private investigators from Kroll.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:03:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Should of been more like, " you've been convicted of murdering someone with a hammer", zaaaappppppp, "next "
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:50:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Whatever happened to leaving people who beat their grandmothers to death with hammers...in prison?  Why are they even out to straw purchase?  The man already killed with a fucking hammer, are we going to have Sears run background checks from the tool department or are we going to stop releasing crazy ass hammer-murderers?  I bet there are a few guys in jail for distributing a plant that we could have freed to free up a slot behind bars for that douchebag.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Should of been more like, " you've been convicted of murdering someone with a hammer", zaaaappppppp, "next "

I would like to join your club

.......ZZZZzzzAaaaPpppp!!!  Giant human bug zapper
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#7]
So, my question is:  When is George Gillett going to do the perp walk?  He did the same goddamned thing she did.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:27:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The former neighbor said the Spengler was "nice" when he lived next to him, then said when the old neighbor asked why shitbag and sister didn't get along Spengler would just get angry
Sounds like Spengler wasn't so nice, I wonder if the neighbors knew the dickhead beat his grandmother to death with a hammer?

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20121225/NEWS01/312250027/spengler-webster-bushmaster-shooting-firefighter

I doubt it, it's not the type of thing a person or his family would brag about.

Definitely not high on my list of conversations starters.

apparently it was on this weirdo's
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:16:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow the BATFE doing their job rather than selling guns to drug dealers in Mexico.

Buy that shinny gun,
Give it to some shithead,
Get arrested for being an accomplice  to Murder,
Priceless!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:25:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Several years ago I read an article on NY gun crime stats.  

63% of firearms aquired by felons were from straw purchases.

onlt something like 23% of straw purchasers that were caught were prosecuted and only 13% actually convicted.
There is your fucking problem, NO ONE ENFORCES THE FUCKING LAWS!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top