BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 1:59:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I'll vote for him.

I won't.  A little too crazy.  and One Texas bible thumper in the white house is enough for awhile.

as opposed to the Koran-thumper in the White House right now?
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 1:59:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
And yet a former two term governor with a better record is running, but nobody cares.  

Pawlenty better get in the top 3 at Ames or he's done.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 1:59:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Is Perry perfect? No. But is he miles ahead of Romney? Yes. Is he miles ahead of Obama? Hell fucking yes!

RINO POWER ACTIVATE!!!

Form of, a lesser-evil, ineffectual turd that will do nothing to reverse the damage!!

Shape of, a disappointing professional pandering politician that will hand the country back over to the Dems in a few years!!!

Then just who in your infinite wisdom do you suggest we support? Somebody like Ron Paul? It is IMPERATIVE that Obama be a one term president. Nominating someone like him will only guarantee 4 more years of Obama, and the likely appointment of 2-3 Supreme Court justices. Obviously, that would make the court decidedly liberal activist. We simply cannot allow that to happen. To me, that is of far greater importance than who's occupying the White House. Keeping that court in our camp is vital.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:00:26 PM EDT
[#4]

I'm not really a huge fan of Rick, but I'd rather see him in the WH than Romney that's for sure.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:02:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll vote for him.

I won't. A little too crazy. and One Texas bible thumper in the white house is enough for awhile.

OK, vote for obama then.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:02:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And yet a former two term governor with a better record is running, but nobody cares.  

Mr Global Warming?   Screw him.

Ohhh, but he flip-flopped and doesn't believe that anymore.... yea well.... screw him again.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:02:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the Fairy fucking Godmother entered the race...

Is she hot
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:04:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the Fairy fucking Godmother entered the race...

Is she hot

A little thick, but doable.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:06:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I care. Big Johnson FTW!

ETA: I'm assuming you meant our esteemed governor from NM. If not, I'm sorry. Oh, and picking Perry is like picking HIV over AIDS. Short term symptoms aren't as bad at first, but the end result is the same.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:07:35 PM EDT
[#10]
What scares me is that he's full of BS.

First it's "I won't run for president" http://af.reuters.com/article/energyOilNews/idAFN1517695420101215

and now he's going to.

He's a power hungry liar that is a Dem in Republican clothing....

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:08:08 PM EDT
[#11]
DUPE but my thread didn't have many replies so I guess yours is the "official."

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1216232_.html
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:09:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

He's a power hungry liar...  

They all are, bro.

They all are.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:12:03 PM EDT
[#13]
About time!
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:12:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's a power hungry liar...  

They all are, bro.

They all are.

Very true.

Wish we could find someone that isn't as much of a power hungry liar as the reset of them...

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:12:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not that asswipe.

EDIT: And the fact that you thought my hard libertarian ass was thinking Pawlenty, illustrates the problem.

And while I'm at it, Ames is BS as a predictor.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:16:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How did his big rally go over the weekend?

He prayed for America. Today the stock market tanked.

Not saying the two are connected, but rather that praying doesn't seem to work.

God doesn't particularly like Mondays. How would you feel if you had a  6 day work week and everyone you'd ever known called you on your day off?

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How did his big rally go over the weekend?

I think I read that 30,000 showed up
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:17:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Perry's a piece of shit

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:17:36 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Gary is at the top of my list.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:19:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I'll vote for him.

I won't.  A little too crazy.  and One Texas bible thumper in the white house is enough for awhile.

exactly what the MSM and obama want you to tell people

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:20:29 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

California.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:23:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll vote for him.

I won't. A little too crazy. and One Texas bible thumper in the white house is enough for awhile.

OK, vote for obama then.

I will.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:25:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Not that asswipe.

EDIT: And the fact that you thought my hard libertarian ass was thinking Pawlenty, illustrates the problem.

Who are you talking about?
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:25:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'll vote for him.

Well then, enjoy another four years of Obama, moron.

FIFY...

- georgestrings

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:26:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is Perry perfect? No. But is he miles ahead of Romney? Yes. Is he miles ahead of Obama? Hell fucking yes!

RINO POWER ACTIVATE!!!

Form of, a lesser-evil, ineffectual turd that will do nothing to reverse the damage!!

Shape of, a disappointing professional pandering politician that will hand the country back over to the Dems in a few years!!!

Then just who in your infinite wisdom do you suggest we support? Somebody like Ron Paul? It is IMPERATIVE that Obama be a one term president. Nominating someone like him will only guarantee 4 more years of Obama, and the likely appointment of 2-3 Supreme Court justices. Obviously, that would make the court decidedly liberal activist. We simply cannot allow that to happen. To me, that is of far greater importance than who's occupying the White House. Keeping that court in our camp is vital.

So my choices are Rick Perry or Ron Paul?

Pass.

I'll wait for someone better to vote for, if it's all the same to you. I'd take Jim Dement or Gary Johnson over either of those guys, we'll see what the field looks like.

I will not clap wildly for a RINO turd, that is not the answer. In fact, it's why we're here having this conversation because we've elected a series of "electable" RINO turds and they handed Barry a presidency. Lesser evil "anyone but him" voting is why our country is fucked.

We need a Reagan, not a McCain, and Perry is a RINO pandering twat, and that's bad news long term.

A slow death is not winning. If it's so imperative that Obama gets voted out, only to return to an equally destructive Democrat in 4 years because we elected another RINO, we just die slower.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:28:07 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll vote for him.

As opposed to the lunatic who is intentionally destroying the country right now?

Exactly.

While he isn't ideal, this agnostic libertarian would vote for him.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:28:19 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll vote for him.

Yep. In some ways he may not be a conservative, but compared to obama he is looking pretty damn good right now.

I think his hardline stance that states should be free to be as conservative or liberal as they please outweighs a lot of his non conservative views.  I would really like it is a lot of his answers in debates boiled down to.,"that is a states choice"

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:28:26 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not that asswipe.

Gary Johnson. Start googling (and hitting up youtube). It's worth the effort.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Perry/Bachman FTW

Please yes.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:31:09 PM EDT
[#30]
This is one Texan that will vote for him.  He aint perfect, but he is a damn sight better than any other option.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:31:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:33:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Can those of you who say "hell no" tell me why and who would be a better choice?
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:33:18 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... We need a Reagan...

Agreed.

Now kindly point one out.
Regan once (famously) campaigned for Barry Goldwater, and Gary Johnson might as well be Barry f'in Goldwater.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:34:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Not that asswipe.

Gary Johnson. Start googling (and hitting up youtube). It's worth the effort.

He was the gay guy in the first debate, right?  He kept asking why he wasn't allowed more time?
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:35:16 PM EDT
[#35]
I will be voting for him unless there is another candidate with better core beliefs that has a good chance of beating Obama.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'll vote for him.

I'd vote for Obama before I'd vote for Perry.  The last thing this country needs is a bible thumping RINO in the white house to blame all the countries problems on.

OK, vote for obama then.

I will.  

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:36:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:36:57 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

He was the gay guy in the first debate, right?  He kept asking why he wasn't allowed more time?

Yeah, he was the gay guy. Talked all homo, too.

You deserve your country. I'm just along for the ride.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:39:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm serious.  

You only get one chance to make a first impression.

He sounded gay and whined a lot.

*shrug*

Hasn't been much buzz around him on the blogs I frequent.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:39:26 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

... We need a Reagan...

Agreed.

Regan once (famously) campaigned for Barry Goldwater, and Gary Johnson might as well be Barry f'in Goldwater.

Unfortunately, no one has heard of Gray Johnson and unless he gets well known real quick he isn't going anywhere in this race.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:41:33 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Unfortunately, no one has heard of Gray Johnson and unless he gets well known real quick he isn't going anywhere in this race.

His name isn't out there, because nobody (even with gentle prodding) bothers to look. They're evidently disinterested.

I'm just along for the ride.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm serious.  

*shrug*

Maybe I should run. I share his views, and have a very deep voice.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:43:22 PM EDT
[#43]
He's better than the Romneytard, I'll give his that.  

Plus the liberals are right, he really does have great hair.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:44:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm serious.  

*shrug*

But are you gay?

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:45:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:

His name isn't out there, because nobody (even with gentle prodding) bothers to look. They're evidently disinterested.

it seems like even his supporters are a little lackadaisical
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm serious.  

*shrug*

Dude, you have to admit, he sounded fruity in that debate.  

This is the only thing I've seen lately about the guy:

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/08/08/video-huntsman-strikes-a-chord-with-his-rendition-of-hit-the-road-jack/
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:46:17 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

it seems like even his supporters are a little lackadaisical

Ron Paul fanatics taught us a lesson?

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:47:42 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm serious.  

*shrug*

Dude, you have to admit, he sounded fruity in that debate.  

This is the only thing I've seen lately about the guy:

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/08/08/video-huntsman-strikes-a-chord-with-his-rendition-of-hit-the-road-jack/
Huh? That's about Jon Huntsman.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Another 4 year election, another RINO. Rah rah sis boom fuck.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

... We need a Reagan...

Agreed.

Do you know why Rick Perry has been heard of, and Gary Johnson hasn't? Here's hint: RINO turds value name-recognition and brand-marketing as job requirement number 1....Johnson has been quietly doing a great job as governor instead of making himself into a everything to everyone spectacle.

You illustrated everything that's wrong with our side. We should be above the high-profile pony show, but we're no better than Democrat fuckwits battling their hanging chads.

We'll get the turd we deserve.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top