BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

ROFLMAO, I hadda girlfriend with a sideways eyeball, when she would play the trombone that eye would stare at me, it would freak me out, but she played a mean trombone

There is some sig line material there boys....
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#2]
need body shots
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:28:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Got grounded.............no head for a while

So the OP tells us to have respect and then makes comments like this?

WTF?

I feel sorry for the girl.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:33:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Very pretty -

My X was 1/2 Rican, I would sleep with one EYE open when I pissed her off before going to bed. She always said Rican women pissed off, their men in bed asleep, available heavy cast iron skillet, hmmmmmm.

Sleep tight don't fight or the the bed bugs will BITE.
I met a Puerto Rican girl in a bar a few months ago and we ended up in a Calle Ocho motel doing the horizontal mambo, when I woke she was gone and man was I relieved when my wallet was still there with my money, but my knife was gone.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:35:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Beautiful young lady. She obviously has a sense of humor. If she does have a temper doesn't that just make making up all that much more fun? Treat her right, you lucky b*st**d!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:36:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I wish I could grow a mustache that thick.

What he said.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:38:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I see a lot of people Rating my G/F...

Are you pissed about that?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:40:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Nuke head, she is hot! All Puerto Rican girls are hot.

Uh, I agree with your posts most of the time but have to disagree with you on this one.

Wait until she hits 35 and then you will have a skank for a body to live with. Along with an attitude that makes hard core arfcommers look like choir boys.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm shutting down this thread in order to save what's left of Nuke_Head's relationship and from further embarassment.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top