Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:52:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't get it.   A lot of people hate cops and LEOs, but they want a bunch of bubbas without any training to go out and pretend to be one.  They get themselves some rifles and BDUs and go out hunting people.  So is it ok because their game doesn't look like you?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:09:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I don't get it.   A lot of people hate cops and LEOs, but they want a bunch of bubbas without any training to go out and pretend to be one.  They get themselves some rifles and BDUs and go out hunting people.  So is it ok because their game doesn't look like you?

Not only do they not look like you, they also steal, destroy, loot, and kill...unlike you.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:30:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

That brings up a good point.  My ire is directed at LEOs - law enforcement ORGANIZATIONS, not officers.  Obviously, officers don't set policy.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:25:32 PM EDT
[#4]
how come it is cool for a private citizen to mistreat and endanger another person, but everyone freaks out when a cop does?  these guys have the right intention, but are mostly losers.  a CO. rancher asked them to stay on his land awhile back, then quickly booted them off.  he was probably unimpressed, or more scared of them then his problem.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:46:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I can tell you with all certainty that if my home was on the border of Mexico I'd be taking steps to protect it from illegals.

There. That ought to put me on yet another list. I must be up to about forty or fifty now.

Fifty? Pfffft! Amateur!

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:58:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Ranch Rescue=Good
Nethercutt=bad
Ranch Rescue hiring Nethercutt=bad decision
Everyone has made at least one bad decision, I try not to completely vilify anyone for any single poor choice. I judge more by the tendencies on choices.
In my book RR is doing a fine job. However the FBI still has Lon Horiuchi to account for.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top