User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:56:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I am a woman and I don't like women––but still I guess I don't see the big deal..

Sorry did I fuck up your fantasy *lol*

Black Sorority Sisters dot you-know-what.

Yeah he is going to have to fo there *lol*..

Can't do the woman thing..
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Everyone knows that the Latina gals are the hottest.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 10:36:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If there is one thing I have noticed from most international beauty contests it is the fact that all countries, for the most part, send women that have very white features

not sure if that's racist

It is due to the fact that in most cultures in the world lighter skinned people are favoured and seen as better, more beautiful, etc.  I have no idea why this is the case but it has been documented for some time.  I was reading a book on African politics and one thing that was mentioned was that when Arab soldiers went to train with African soldiers the African soldiers commented that they were more skilled and attained independence earlier because they were lighter skinned.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 10:39:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Okay, I looked her up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXVzGaLsjZQ

I'd rail the shit out of that, six ways from Sunday.

I gotta have some of that brown sugar, got to try before I die.      

I'd do her.

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 10:47:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If there is one thing I have noticed from most international beauty contests it is the fact that all countries, for the most part, send women that have very white features

It is due to the fact that in most cultures in the world lighter skinned people are favoured and seen as better, more beautiful, etc.  I have no idea why this is the case but it has been documented for some time.  I was reading a book on African politics and one thing that was mentioned was that when Arab soldiers went to train with African soldiers the African soldiers commented that they were more skilled and attained independence earlier because they were lighter skinned.

Shit that is true here..
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 10:52:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit that is true here..

I like dark skinned black women.  

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 10:54:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit that is true here..

I like dark skinned black women.  

Us brown skinned women have a rough road let me tell ya *lol*
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 11:01:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

give me a break...you want some cheese with that whine? ....i mean shit...how old are you?

Second the motion.

The current First Lady is one of the better looking ones we've ever had, and just about every post about her looks says she looks only slightly better looking than any of the Gorgon sisters.

I swear that if she was a Republican the very same critics would be standing in line yelling "I'd hit that!"

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 11:09:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
give me a break...you want some cheese with that whine? ....i mean shit...how old are you?

Second the motion.  

The current First Lady is one of the better looking ones we've ever had, and just about every post about her looks says she looks only slightly better looking than any of the Gorgon sisters.

I swear that if she was a Republican the very same critics would be standing in line yelling "I'd hit that!"

horse shit.

Maybe someone needs to start another Ann Coulter thread?
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 11:10:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w216/brianlincoln/stunnedbanana.gif

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 11:13:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

One of the better looking? The scale has never been real high at the whitehouse.
The current first lady ain't model material. Not by a longshot. Throw in the fact she's a commie and America hater=
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 11:14:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Are you saying that the contest has always been racist?

Countries that have won Miss America Miss Universe

1  USA         7
2  Venezuela        6
3       Puerto Rico 5
4  Sweden         3
5  Brazil         2
6  Finland         2
7  Australia         2
8  Japan         2
9  India         2
10  Canada         2
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 11:15:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

One of the better looking? The scale has never been real high at the whitehouse.
The current first lady ain't model material. Not by a longshot. Throw in the fact she's a commie and America hater=

That I agree with, but he has a point with the rest.  I present the obsession here with Ann Coulter as my evidence.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 11:15:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Countries that have won Miss America

1  USA         7
2  Venezuela        6
3       Puerto Rico 5
4  Sweden         3
5  Brazil         2
6  Finland         2
7  Australia         2
8  Japan         2
9  India         2
10  Canada         2

I think you have your pageants confused.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 11:40:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 11:42:12 PM EDT
[#16]
I always thought Laura Bush was pretty.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 11:47:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

She was definitely the best looking First Lady since Kennedy.  No Vogue covers for her, though.  Trashy is the new Classy.  Classy was the old Classy.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 11:51:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

Really?
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 11:52:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was definitely the best looking First Lady since Kennedy.  No Vogue covers for her, though.  Trashy is the new Classy.  Classy was the old Classy.

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 11:52:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

QFT!!!

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 11:57:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

Please tell me that comment was satire.  Please.  

If you find the Wookie to be attractive in any way, shape or form, you had better get yourself checked for a brain tumor.  

Seriously.  Nobody is that desperate or perverted.  

Please tell me that you were joking.  

And just so nobody thinks I'm racist, I agree with Subnet 100%.  Daddy like

I don't find Michelle Obama attractive, but some guys probably do find her more do-able simply because she's not a senior citizen like most of the First Ladies in America's history have been.  To be honest, I'd probably pick her over some 80 year old woman, too.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 12:01:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Second the motion.  

Yeah, uh, NO. There are many pretty, even downright beautiful, black women out there. Michelle ain't one of them.

Quoted:
That I agree with, but he has a point with the rest.  I present the obsession here with Ann Coulter as my evidence.

Been here, seen 'em. Seems to split right down the middle. Some folks think she's hot, some think she's not. I'm in the not crowd, FWIW.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 12:07:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Second the motion.  

Yeah, uh, NO. There are many pretty, even downright beautiful, black women out there. Michelle ain't one of them.

Quoted:

Been here, seen 'em. Seems to split right down the middle. Some folks think she's hot, some think she's not. I'm in the not crowd, FWIW.

I don't think Coulter is hot, but I don't think she's ugly, either.  She's okay.  Same with Michelle Malkin.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 12:21:06 AM EDT
[#24]
I do not give two shits about the second trasher in chief these days at the white house but one who did not watch the pageant tonite or never would,what kind of foreign born winner did they come up with this time
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 12:27:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Something about South American girls.  Bolivia, Colombia, and Brazil churn out some hotties (I know from personal experience)
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 12:33:51 AM EDT
[#26]
I like Latina women!
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 12:35:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I like Latina women!

I like Germanic and Scandinavian women.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 12:36:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

You either need glasses, or new glasses. Which is it? She looks like Chewbacca for chrissakes.
I don't care what party affiliation she has, she is an ugly and angry looking woman.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 12:37:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Countries that have won Miss Universe

1  USA         7
2  Venezuela        6
3       Puerto Rico 5
4  Sweden         3
5  Brazil         2
6  Finland         2
7  Australia         2
8  Japan         2
9  India         2
10  Canada         2

I think you have your pageants confused.

No I don't I had just woken up and typed the wrong pageant, but the numbers are correct for Miss Universe winners...
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 12:38:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like Latina women!

I like Germanic and Scandinavian women!

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 1:05:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like Latina women!

Not only do I like Germanic girls..
I like the latina girls.
and polish girls
and italian girls
And then I'm gunna go to the BOTD and browse the pictures...

BYAHHHHHHHHHH!"

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 1:10:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Hey, I am glad that the good looking white girls from red states got the shaft.... Fox News is always hiring.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 2:14:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like Latina women!

I like hot chicks that put out.

Race is secondary. Something I learned years ago. When you don't give a shit about race, you get laid more often.

Any man that turns down ass based on race is a pathetic man indeed.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 6:08:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Oh for the love of Jehovah..

Every fucking thing in the world is racism anymore..From blacks and whites––the word is really losing its power..

I haven't seen the girl––but just cause you don't find her attractive doesn't mean she isn't...

It wasnt that she got a higher score, it was the blatant disparity of scores, she and the lady from Mexico got close to a full point over the other contestants. She looked extremely ungainly and the disparity was laughable.

btw the other poster is wrong its not miss zambia, its Yendi from Jamaica

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 6:10:01 AM EDT
[#35]
oops
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 6:11:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

[div]The current First Lady is one of the better looking ones we've ever had,
[/quote]

I really, really hope that is sarcasm.  She's hideous looking.

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 6:15:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Thailand, Jamaica, and Mexico

ETA: Philippines too  
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 6:16:42 AM EDT
[#38]
These titty shows have become politically correct like just about everything else.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 6:20:52 AM EDT
[#39]
btw the only reason she didnt win was her awfull evening dress.

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 6:37:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yeah, beautiful white women get the short end of the stick.  

Thats not black peoples fault, god gave us just a little bit more
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 6:51:28 AM EDT
[#41]
I knew Mexico and Jamaica were going to be 1-2... too politically correct...

Russia had both of them beat, and didn't even make top 10...

Philippines KILLED her chance with her airhead answer...
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 6:53:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
btw the only reason she didnt win was her awfull evening dress.

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1996/jamaica.png

What's wrong with that dress? It would look fine tossed across the back of a chair.

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 6:55:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

I'm not a doctor, but I recommend you go see an Ophtamologist right now.  You obviously have vision problems that mere glasses can not solve.

M.O. =
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 6:59:52 AM EDT
[#44]
I wasn't happy when Miss Mexico won, mostly because my Mexican girlfriend is insufferable. I only saw bits of it, but near the end, jamaica, Mexico, and Albania were the best looking. Didn't see miss USA, was that the girl from Dearborn?  Way hotter than the last 10 or so last night. The white girls I saw were kinda junk. Maybe the hot ones were eliminated early. From just the little I saw... the last 10 or so, other than Albania getting robbed going by sheer hotness, it seemed about right to me. I still wish Miss Ireland won just to shut my girl up.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 7:02:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
if you reverse racist twice? are you headed back the same direction?

Are you on a treadmill?
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 7:04:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You watched that with the sound on?

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 7:08:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You watched that with the sound on?

Happy Wife = Happy Life

She wanted to see the pageant, and who am I to disagree with watching hot chicks strut around on stage?
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 7:27:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like Latina women!

YA! Die wahren Ursprünge der Schönheit.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 7:44:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Meh ....... wake me up when the Wet Negligee contest starts ..

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 8:53:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Second the motion.  

Please tell me that comment was satire.  Please.  

If you find the Wookie to be attractive in any way, shape or form, you had better get yourself checked for a brain tumor.  

Seriously.  Nobody is that desperate or perverted.  

Please tell me that you were joking.  

And just so nobody thinks I'm racist, I agree with Subnet 100%.  Daddy like

I don't find Michelle Obama attractive, but some guys probably do find her more do-able simply because she's not a senior citizen like most of the First Ladies in America's history have been.  To be honest, I'd probably pick her over some 80 year old woman, too.  

I think I would rather just rub one out on my own... given those choices.

DO NOT WANT!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top