Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#1]
"I have no idea what you are talking about, so here's a picture of a bunny with Rachel Corrie on its head"
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:55:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This is the first time I have ever heard of this chick.  I must admit what she did was pretty fucking stupid, but you have to admire the fact that she really had a huge set of balls to go down fighting for what she thought was right.

She did not "go down fighting" and she didn't have balls.  

Like a typical narcissistic American protester, she assumed that the Cat crew would stop for her just as they would do in the States.  Unfortunately (for her), she 'misunderestimated' the response of the Israelis.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:18:20 PM EDT
[#4]
A few weeks after Rachel Corrie was killed, a young lady working at a road construction site in the Seattle area was killed by a piece of heavy equipment.  

My vote is that the Israeli dozer driver didn't see her. Playing around moving heavy equipment is extremely dangerous...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:33:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Just wow!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:50:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Just what you want to pick a fight with
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:56:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Does Dennys still have that Strawberry syrup?  Ya know... for the ambiance of the meal?

- BG

No but IHOP does.  Those stupid libs, they should have held it at IHOP

Fuckers, now I have an insane craving for IHOP!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:57:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm suprised there hasn't been a Rachel Corrie pancake photoshop.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:07:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Do you think they would mind if I showed up in a D8 Cat that day?

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:09:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
A few weeks after Rachel Corrie was killed, a young lady working at a road construction site in the Seattle area was killed by a piece of heavy equipment.  

My vote is that the Israeli dozer driver didn't see her. Playing around moving heavy equipment is extremely dangerous...

My best friend was killed by a piece of road building equipment down in SD.  Driver never saw him.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:54:41 PM EDT
[#12]
www.picturepancake.com

Wonder if we could get these folks to do a special limited edition with Racheal's mug on one.....if not, I betcha some enterprizing Arfcom photoshopper can do it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:35:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:52:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Does anyone have the link to that eBay listing where Rachel Corrie appeared in a pancake?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:57:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
So they'll have a new item on the menu - the Rachel Corrie Pancake?

That's like the Reginald Denny Grand Slam Breakfast.

How about the Rodney King Club Sandwich.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:55:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Attendees are encouraged to wear their keffiahs, and to dress in black.

Or burkkas.

No weapons, drugs, or alcohol please.

Nice they have to tell people that.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:00:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Well, at least she was in a lot of pain the last few minutes of her life.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
This is the first time I have ever heard of this chick.  I must admit what she did was pretty fucking stupid, but you have to admire the fact that she really had a huge set of balls to go down fighting for what she thought was right.

+1

I don't think many of us would willingly stand in the path of a bulldozer to protect our guns, etc.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I don't think many of us would willingly stand in the path of a bulldozer to protect our guns, etc.

Of course not, we'd shoot at it...

And more than likely she did not martyr her dumb ass self, she probably tripped and fell.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
"I have no idea what you are talking about, so here's a picture of a bunny with Rachel Corrie on its head"

We need a photochop!!

ETA: Post 1000, yay..
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:17:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Oh Please somebody go an make tractor noises from the back of the room...

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:19:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Had to look it up:

cairn    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (kârn)
n.
A mound of stones erected as a memorial or marker.

cairn

n 1: a mound of stones piled up as a memorial or to mark a boundary or path 2: small rough-haired breed of terrier from Scotland [syn: cairn terrier]

So they're gonna pile up some rocks?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top