Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 8:26:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
The gum has 2000 calories

I thought it was just to make you poo.

No, the gum stops you up and the cheese is a laxative. Or is it the other way around?  

No that's what the 4 Fingers of Death were for.

Mmmmmm they were tasty, but evil.
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 8:27:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:He still wouldn't believe it. He walked off talking about how it was wrong and they put more in there.

Looks like we can't trust "they". I wonder what else "they" put in there.

Saltpeter!!So you can't get a fuckin' hard on!!!

True story!!!

Link Posted: 6/2/2010 8:28:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I'm always struggling to find "or something" when I need to heat up my MREs, when there are no rocks around.

New England Clam Chowder is the best MRE entree I've tasted, hands down.

Link Posted: 6/2/2010 8:46:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Any chance us civilians can get a hand on these MREs? Would be nice to have when I don't really feel like preparing anyting for dinner...which is more often than not.

Here you go Armygear.net i have ordered the two case deal twice and both times they were brand new MREs, they are out of stock on the two case deal right now but they will have more in shortly.
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I ate one MRE in the Army. Every other time I traded it to the corner store or field mamasan for a ramen with egg, green onion, cheese, red pepper flakes, choco pie and a Pepsi.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top