Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:08:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Take her to Vegas, marry her, have a week-long-wear-the-skin-off-your-pecker bang session and annull that puppy!

[Homer] mmmmmmmmmmm........virgin[/Homer]
View Quote

Can't anull a marriage once it has been consumated.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:09:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can handle a 25 year old virgin who says she just never found the right person.

But to say she kept her "purity" to preserve her "value as a woman"? That is being entirely too self concious about just one aspect of ones life. I'd stay away.

Especally when you add that part about her "close relationship with her father". That suggests a emotional entanglement and a lot of baggage. Guess who you are going to be compared to for every little thing in your life.

Personally there are a few too many warning flags for me to consider this person. But your mileage may vary and all that.
View Quote

Yep, my thoughts exactly.
View Quote

LOL! It's funny how this board has a way of turning a simple old-fashioned girl into a rather sinister man-hating, sex-fearing, father-complex single woman. [:D]
View Quote

Some of us have just had a little too much reality in our lives...
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:12:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
At first, it sounded good. But, would you buy a car before you took it for a test drive?
View Quote

Ding ding ding...we have a winner.

View Quote

I agree.  Would you walk into a shoe store and buy a pair of shoes without trying them on first?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:12:43 PM EDT
[#4]
reality bites.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:13:23 PM EDT
[#5]
She sounds like a a brainwashed idiot.

All this Christian or religious bullshit about abstinence, viginity before marriage is so dumb and meaningless.  It wont make your marriage "better" or more likely to last than someone who had sex before marriage.  If you just sit down and think about it, there's no substantive reason to believe so.

So what's the fucking point?We dont live in Victorian England.  The main reason for abstinence, to make sure you dont get knocked up without a husband, is easily solved by birth control.  And even then, it's a lot easier for single mothers to make their way and raise a kind today than it was 100 years ago.

A 25 year old virgin who thinks she's something special or principled is in my opinion, a dupe who fell for a lot of bullshit her family fed her.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:23:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

She sounds like a very moral, highly respectable person to me.

Since I follow the same philosophy, I guess I'm brainwashed too.  Geez, maybe I should go to a bar and pick up a chick for a one-nighter to save myself. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:14:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Take her to Vegas, marry her, have a week-long-wear-the-skin-off-your-pecker bang session and annull that puppy!

[Homer] mmmmmmmmmmm........virgin[/Homer]
View Quote

Can't anull a marriage once it has been consumated.
View Quote

Wrong.

Nullification of a marriage is commonly called annulment. Annulment is the process by which a Court states that a marriage never legally existed. An annulment must be based on mental illness, fraud, forced consent, physical incapacity to consummate the marriage, lack of consent to underage marriage or bigamy.

The court would have no problems establishing my mental illness [whacko] especially when I told them it was the voices in my head that made me lust after her virgin promised land.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:22:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
CS223

Keep in mind this, when you sleep with a woman who has had multiple partners, your sleeping with every man that has slept with her in the past.  
View Quote

How is this medically possible?
View Quote

I believe this refers to the fact that every disease she has contracted from any/all of her partners, you are exposed to.  So it is the same as sleeping with the same partners that she has.  I was taught the same thing about men; if you really think about it, it is pretty disgusting.
View Quote

It is not possible.  You do not necesarily contract a venereal disease when having (even unprotected) intercourse.  This would only be true if all venereal diseases were 100% contagious, which they are not.

So if the woman herself is VD-free, who gives a shit if they last guys she was with were infected or not?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:27:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm actually surprised at the number of old (over 20) virgins I've dated.  I think maybe 4 or 5 of them.  I seem to find myself with shy gals alot.

I think they're nothing but trouble.  If I ever find the right gal to marry, she sure won't be a virgin.

In my mind, virginity LOWERS a woman's value rather than raises it because it's a pain in the ass to teach these girls and yes I have tried and I don't have the patience.

I've also had several of these virgin girls (at least 3 that I can remember right now) tell me they wanted me to be their first, but I have never taken them up on the offer as I don't want the responsibility that would go along with it.

-Nick Viejo.

Edit to add: Someone mentioned that at least if you get a virgin you can do all sorts of crazy shit and tell her "that's the way everyone does it."  Actually, if you play your cards right, this is pretty much true.  [;)]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#10]
That is what I am going to do.

I think that is the best show of commitment to ones beliefs, and I think that she is to be praised for her stance on that.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:53:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
When I got married at age 29 I was a virgin.
View Quote

that's.....just.....sad [:o]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:02:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I also was a virgin when I got married at age 29.  I don't regret it a bit.  My wife and I have had great sex over the last two years.   Even more valuable than that to me is the fact that the sex is part of a good relationship with good communication, trust, respect, etc.  I like who I am and I like who she is.  It is a good place to bring my new daughter (two and a half weeks old) into the world.  I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:24:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Clean-cut, maybe the reason this girl is a virgin is because no one can understand a word she is saying.

Oh wait...is this a different girl?

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:30:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Along these lines, A.C. Green (of the NBA variety) was a virgin up until he married at 38 (I think) years of age.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:36:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

All this Christian or religious bullshit about abstinence, viginity before marriage is so dumb and meaningless.  It wont make your marriage "better" or more likely to last than someone who had sex before marriage.  If you just sit down and think about it, there's no substantive reason to believe so.

So what's the fucking point?We dont live in Victorian England.  The main reason for abstinence, to make sure you dont get knocked up without a husband, is easily solved by birth control.  And even then, it's a lot easier for single mothers to make their way and raise a kind today than it was 100 years ago.

A 25 year old virgin who thinks she's something special or principled is in my opinion, a dupe who fell for a lot of bullshit her family fed her.
View Quote

Perfect.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:36:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Bullshit If she wont put out or get intimate now then run,chances are she never will.I speak from experience.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:24:48 PM EDT
[#17]
The average age that males start having sex is 17 years.  For females it is 16.5.

The results of this survey might suprise a few people here.  

[img]http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/~mos/stats1999/images/virginity.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey, I'm in the same boat as her, I'm "saving it" And if thats a bad thing to some chick, I guess she loses, because I still got what I want. Oh yeah, and I got lots of guns too!
I'm 23 BTW
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:42:57 PM EDT
[#19]
More on the whole "Biblical principles" and "old-fshioned" stuff:

DO YOU PEOPLE REALIZE THAT BACK THEN PEOPLE GOT MARRIED IN THEIR EARLY TO MID TEENS!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:44:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The average age that males start having sex is 17 years.  For females it is 16.5.

[url]http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/~mos/stats1999/images/virginity.gif[/url]
View Quote

Survey courtesy of that fine institution of higher learning...Burning Man 1999.  From that same respected survey:

[img]http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/~mos/stats1999/images/naked.gif[/img]

and

[img]http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/~mos/stats1999/images/pierced.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:50:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

[url]http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/~mos/stats1999/images/virginity.gif[/url]
View Quote
bah tell me you trust high school kids to answer truthfuly on a survery about sex. I took a survey like that during my health class after we took it I was talking to my friends and we all admited to fudging our answers.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:56:22 PM EDT
[#22]
I respect a girl who saves her self for marrige, I only know one who does it and she's only 18, lets see if she makes it through college.  Personally, I don't want to deal with a virgin girl again, not only does the girl not know what shes doing, it feels like I'm shoving my dick into a vice, it hurts dammit.  As for whoever said PET imprinting the first time into your brain.  The first time I did the nasty [sex] I was watching the simpsons.  Everytime I see that episode I snicker.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:33:16 PM EDT
[#23]
This thread is aggravating me.

Deleted my post as I am too angry to put together a reasoned response.

Guys, we shouldn't treat women like objects.

patsue
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:14:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
A woman of rare and noble character.  A gem for whoever she ends up marrying.  
View Quote

And she won't bring some permanent, recurring venereal disease to the marriage bed. Hopefully, her future husband has at least something of a similar philosophy.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#25]
All I can say is, where can I meet her.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:51:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Talked to this girl who is a friend of mine.

She said she will not have sex before marriage. She will not even "makeout". Yes, she's a fundamental Christian. Anyway, she's 25 yo and very attractive. Never married, never had kids, although she admits to yearning to have a baby.

Her stance is that by abstaining from physical intimacy of any type before marriage, she is keeping her value as a woman high. She also claims there is a benefit because marriages tend to last with those who did not "fool around" much before the wedding.

To give her credit, she says she doesn't need a big wedding, or expensive gifts. A simple wedding would be fine with her. And with whoever she marries, she will be devoted to him for the rest of her life.

What do you think? Does this girl have it right, or she too archaic?
View Quote

What is it with you and these stories about these women you meet anyway? Didn't you make up the one about the chick who was incoherent and couldn't express any thoughts correctly?
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 10:23:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
CS223

Keep in mind this, when you sleep with a woman who has had multiple partners, your sleeping with every man that has slept with her in the past.  
View Quote

How is this medically possible?
View Quote

I believe this refers to the fact that every disease she has contracted from any/all of her partners, you are exposed to.  So it is the same as sleeping with the same partners that she has.  I was taught the same thing about men; if you really think about it, it is pretty disgusting.
View Quote

It is not possible.  You do not necesarily contract a venereal disease when having (even unprotected) intercourse.  This would only be true if all venereal diseases were 100% contagious, which they are not.

So if the woman herself is VD-free, who gives a shit if they last guys she was with were infected or not?
View Quote

How the hell is this not possible.  Sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted sexually.  While a preson may not be infected with a disease when they are exposed to it, there is still a risk. (If someone knowingly takes a chance on being exposed to a disease, in my opinion that person is pretty stupid and not worth my time.)  And I like myself too much to take that risk.  And unless you are going to take the person to a doctor and have them tested to be certain they are disease free and wait the appropriate time to make sure they aren't infected, then you don't know what they have or what you may contract. Oh, I guess you would take her word for it that she is disease free.  Nobody has ever lied about this kind of thing [rolleyes]. If a person is exposed to AIDS, they have to be tested for five years before they are considered to be safe.

On more point, guys.  If the girl is a virgin, you wouldn't have to worry about her getting pregnant by someone and pinning it on you.  You wouldn't get stuck taking care of some other fools kid.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 10:46:35 AM EDT
[#28]
If a person is exposed to AIDS, they have to be tested for five years before they are considered to be safe.
View Quote

Ogre, I don't know if you simply made this up or read it off the internet, but that is flat-out wrong. The standard ELISA test is reliable after 12 weeks and verifed at 6 months, not 5 years. There are newer tests that are more rapid, but ELISA followed by Western blot is the DEFINITIVE test for HIV and takes 6 months AT THE LONGEST to identify infection after exposure.

Please let me know where you heard it takes 5 years, and stop spreading the misinformation.

[url]http://aids.org/info/testing.html[/url]

[url]http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pubs/faqs.htm#testing[/url]

[url]http://www.thebody.com/testing.html[/url]

Link Posted: 12/13/2003 2:17:49 PM EDT
[#29]
I have seen pros and cons in college about this debate.

First, I think it is much harder to be a virgin guy. I have a friend who is 23 and he has a devil of a time finding a gf. To date, he hasn't had one since he was 18. This is mainly because the girls he wants are select religious girls who have too much of a commitment to the lord to date, which is sadly probably them saying they want someone better but who knows.

Secondly, I have a new friend who disclosed to me that she lost her virginity at 11! I was shocked. She said she was one of the last of her friends to lose it and that's the way people are at the beach. I, for one, do not want to raise my children near the beach whenever I have them if this is the case. She is currently 20 with a 1 year old, whose father is not in the picture because she met him on a cruise and went to Texas to screw him and then got knocked up. Her family is rich and can support her, but the whole thing is shitty. She recently broke up with her latest boyfriend to date another guy because the last guy didn't stimulate her intellectually enough, the bf she dumped was 28, had a stable job, and wanted to marry her and accept someone else's kid as his own, what an idiot she is! I think she has slept with way too many guys and it has messed with her head!!!

Finally, I lost my virginity at 18 and have never regretted it. I was raised a strict Catholic but my own personal morals are that as long as I sleep with people I am in relationships with, then its ok. I have only had two boyfriends in my 22 years, I think it pales in comparison to some who give it away willing.

My main point is when you go to college it is very hard to not lose your virginity. I have only met a few gals and guys who are still currently virgins in their mid-twenties and being religious has nothing to do with it. People are mature way too quickly these days and I believe should atleast wait until they are out of high school to engage in sex, but if not, they should atleast be taught to have sex safely and responisbly. It is ok to lose your virginity before marriage and I think women who are virgins like this girl will have a very hard time finding a guy willing to accept it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 2:27:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Can I have her #?

PLEASE!
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 2:30:46 PM EDT
[#31]
This thread remind me of the story about the couple who put a penny in the jar for every time they had sex before they were married and took one out for every time they had sex after they were married.

If the penny jar story was true, the lucky guy who married this girl would be so screwed.

BTW, premarital sex is cool and fun. Some couples in a sex rut go parking again to liven things up.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
BTW, premarital sex is cool and fun.
View Quote

I see you've thought this through............

sheesh

Cool and fun till you get something Clorox can't take off.

Or till you knock her up and have to pay child support for 21 years.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 5:03:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
BTW, premarital sex is cool and fun.
View Quote

I see you've thought this through............

sheesh

Cool and fun till you get something Clorox can't take off.

Or till you knock her up and have to pay child support for 21 years.
View Quote

LOL! Good point! Just put a hat on and choose wisely, you'll have fun and be safe!
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 5:21:49 PM EDT
[#34]
I had premarital sex with five different people from 15-22 years of age and amazingly I never contracted anything or got anyone pregnant.

The way some of you virgins talk you would think everyone was dying from or being born because of pre-marital sex.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 6:18:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Some people like to wait. I think that is great. Out of these people, a lot of them will go on to have healthy, normal sexual lives. Some of them have phobias about sex and will end up spinsters. I personally would never take another woman's virginity unless I REALLY loved her (and she wasn't a nut case). It is simply a personal decision. I can in no way relate to a 23-30 year old virgin. It just doesn't register on my radar. I would feel like a dirty ole bastard for taking that cherry.

On the flip side of the coin, there are those of us who wanted to experience everything they could get their hands on as a teen. I lost my virginity at a young age and have slept with more women than I have fingers and toes and then some.

I love my woman now and I cannot see how our lives would be any different if we had lost our virginity to one another, except I would not have the knowledge of such fun treats as doing the upside-down shrub, the backwards cowboy, and the preying mantis. If you have to ask, see paragraph 1.

Different strokes for different folks, literally. I say live and let live. I will continue enjoying the pleasures of an experienced sex life and she will continue to enjoy the confusing, strange tingling she gets from horseback riding at a nice trot and riding on her daddy's Harley [naughty]
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#36]
People can live the way they want, but personally I wouldn't want someone that inexperienced in any sort of intimacy.Too many issues there to mention.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 6:47:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I had premarital sex with five different people from 15-22 years of age and amazingly I never contracted anything or got anyone pregnant.

The way some of you virgins talk you would think everyone was dying from or being born because of pre-marital sex.
View Quote

I wouldn't say that was all that bad by today's standards.

BTW, I'm not a virgin.

I made a committment to myself a year or so ago, no more sex till I'm married.

Remember this all it takes is one time with the wrong one, and like I said before, you can get things these days that Clorox won't take off.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 7:01:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If a person is exposed to AIDS, they have to be tested for five years before they are considered to be safe.
View Quote

Ogre, I don't know if you simply made this up or read it off the internet, but that is flat-out wrong. The standard ELISA test is reliable after 12 weeks and verifed at 6 months, not 5 years. There are newer tests that are more rapid, but ELISA followed by Western blot is the DEFINITIVE test for HIV and takes 6 months AT THE LONGEST to identify infection after exposure.

Please let me know where you heard it takes 5 years, and stop spreading the misinformation.

[url]http://aids.org/info/testing.html[/url]

[url]http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pubs/faqs.htm#testing[/url]

[url]http://www.thebody.com/testing.html[/url]

View Quote

You asked if I got my information off the internet and then procede to give me links - how amusing.  I got my info from several doctors; whether it is accurate or not, I don't know.  Maybe they are just not up to date.  Either way, even 6 months is not an immediate result, which was my point.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Ogre, I guess my point was that there are really crappy healthcare sites on the web with information that is false or there are reliable sources that up to date physicians use to get their practice guidelines, like the CDC. Hopefully your physician buddies are not advising or counseling anyone concerned about HIV infection.

Anyway, point taken about there being a delay. I mainly just wanted to get the correct info. our there.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:21:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

How the hell is this not possible.  Sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted sexually.  While a preson may not be infected with a disease when they are exposed to it, there is still a risk. (If someone knowingly takes a chance on being exposed to a disease, in my opinion that person is pretty stupid and not worth my time.)  And I like myself too much to take that risk.  And unless you are going to take the person to a doctor and have them tested to be certain they are disease free and wait the appropriate time to make sure they aren't infected, then you don't know what they have or what you may contract. Oh, I guess you would take her word for it that she is disease free.  Nobody has ever lied about this kind of thing [rolleyes]. If a person is exposed to AIDS, they have to be tested for five years before they are considered to be safe.

On more point, guys.  If the girl is a virgin, you wouldn't have to worry about her getting pregnant by someone and pinning it on you.  You wouldn't get stuck taking care of some other fools kid.
View Quote

It's not possible because of mathematics.  Supposing someone has hay fever and they are on a crowded subway...

"When that person sneezes near you, everyone that ever breathed or sneezed on that person is sneezing on you."  It just doesn't work that way.  They could even be carrying the newfangled flu virus and sneeze on me and I might not get sick it is a risk, and I'm sure there's some sort of probability for infection, but infection is not guaranteed.  So saying, "When you sleep with someone you are sleeping with everyone they ever slept with, and everyone THOSE people ever slept with..." and so on sounds good to people who want to frighten others away from sex but matematically and medically and statistically, it's groundless.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 10:35:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
At first, it sounded good. But, would you buy a car before you took it for a test drive?
View Quote

Ding ding ding...we have a winner.

View Quote

I agree.  Would you walk into a shoe store and buy a pair of shoes without trying them on first?
View Quote

I do it all the time - at least 99% of the time.  Basically I know everything about my foot that I need to know going in - the store tells me everythin I need to know about the shoe on the box or on the shoe before I even try it on - out of numerous pairs of shoes and boots that I've purchased, I've only had one that I've had to return - turns out it was labeled wrong.  This drives my wife crazy.

If I had to do it all over again, I'd wait, and I want a woman that waited, too.  As long as we got to know each other in every way possible, except physically (sexually) - sort of like labelling on the shoe and the shoe container.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 11:07:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Oh Fuck, I won't even touch this one...

Out
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 11:53:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Oh Fuck, I won't even touch this one...

Out
View Quote

[LOL]

Me too.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 4:24:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's your choice of course, but IMHO you wasted the best part of your life.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:12:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

It's your choice of course, but IMHO you wasted
the best part of your life.
View Quote

Well, atleast I avoided STDs. I avoided getting snared in a trap to destroy my career in public office. I avoided getting a girl pregnant before marriage (a girl I may not have been expressly interested in marrying anyway...). I avoided having to support a child before I was ready to. I stayed true to my convictions...something many people aren't able to do these days.

And finally, Mrs. Goblin now knows that whenever the Wobblin' Goblin goes off on camping trips, shooting trips, or business trips, he isn't breaking his vows to her by secretly meeting another woman.

If all that is a waste, I think you need to re-evaluate your definition of the word.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:38:08 AM EDT
[#46]
I do know one girl who was a virgin until she was 22 when she married another virgin, who was a friend of mine.

Once she found out how much fun sex was, she proceded to screw everything in pants, including her best friend's husband.

I guess it takes all kinds...
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:49:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Well, atleast I avoided STDs. I avoided getting snared in a trap to destroy my career in public office. I avoided getting a girl pregnant before marriage (a girl I may not have been expressly interested in marrying anyway...). I avoided having to support a child before I was ready to. I stayed true to my convictions...something many people aren't able to do these days.

And finally, Mrs. Goblin now knows that whenever the Wobblin' Goblin goes off on camping trips, shooting trips, or business trips, he isn't breaking his vows to her by secretly meeting another woman.

If all that is a waste, I think you need to re-evaluate your definition of the word.
View Quote

No, I don't.  You're only young once, and part of being young is taking risks.  If you waste your youth, you won't get that opportunity back.
I didn't live a wild youth by any means---I've had sex with a grand total of five girls in my life, and in all but one case I was in a long-term relationship with them at the time.  I was never one to try to sleep with every girl in town that would accomodate me.  But neither did I wrap myself in a chastity belt, trembling in fear over "enemies" setting me up or STDs.
To throw away the best years of your life because of FEAR is wasting them.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:11:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

No, I don't.  You're only young once, and part of being young is taking risks.  If you waste your youth, you won't get that opportunity back.
I didn't live a wild youth by any means---I've had sex with a grand total of five girls in my life, and in all but one case I was in a long-term relationship with them at the time.  I was never one to try to sleep with every girl in town that would accomodate me.  But neither did I wrap myself in a chastity belt, trembling in fear over "enemies" setting me up or STDs.
To throw away the best years of your life because of FEAR is wasting them.
View Quote

I whole heartily agree with this statement!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 1:05:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 1:34:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Pictures, we need pictures!

No virgin here...BUT...I too made a promise to myself a couple years ago, no more sex until married.  Know what?  Its been a very fun 2 years (and counting).

Sex isn't everything.  Those that think it is need to grow up a bit.

Now, I just need to find a girlfriend who thinks the way I do, doesn't mind shooting, doesn't have any psycho issues, and is smarter than a pile of rocks. [:D]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top