Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 3:44:41 AM EDT
[#1]
You're welcome.

I still say this story is bullshit or you don't have the brains enough to tell us what we need without endangering your wife's position

OR

You don't have the balls.

Pick one.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 7:15:51 AM EDT
[#2]

What do you expect from a system
created by the likes of John Dewey
"The father of progressive education."

Dewey resolved to bring Soviet communism
home to American public schools.
In 1928 , he praised in highest terms
"the marvelous development of progressive educational ideas and practices under the Bolshevist government...The great task of the school is to counteract and transform the influence of home and Church."

His followers have been wildely successful
in implementing his Soviet model
as noted by the American Public school system and it's legions of social planners and psychopolitical operatives.

It is no wonder that the NEA has
adopted the UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
plan "Towards World Understanding."
This plan urges that children be
imbued with "those qualities of citizenship which provide the foundation upon which international government must rest."
And just what do you think those qualities might produce???

Simple.

An under educated individual
who does not know or understand the accomplishments
of America and the shortcomings
of the rest of the world....
someone who would not only accept a "world government", but probably demand it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 11:23:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know;who here can believe a public school teacher would burn an American flag in front of a class full of 6th graders?!!! The stuff he's claiming they said is not that unbelievable when you look around at the things being said/done at our educational institutions right now.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 12:09:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You're welcome.

I still say this story is bullshit or you don't have the brains enough to tell us what we need without endangering your wife's position

OR

You don't have the balls.

Pick one.
View Quote

Okay, you caught me, I'm a ball-less wonder.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 12:18:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My girlfriend on the other hand when to a catholic school (which she wanted to go to).. From the things that she has told me there is no way in hell would I send my kid to one of those communist schools.. Dress code blah blah blah... You can't do this, you can't do that.. Thats just my opinion though..

View Quote

BUAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!! that's funny!!!!!!

Tell a child they can't do something = you are a communist!!!!!!!!!

All  parents are commies!!!!!!!!!!

Buaaaahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup - too much discipline - THAT is the problem with America today. What we need are MORE "free spirits."

[rolleyes]

FWIW - I wouldn't send my kids (of which I have ZERO) to a Catholic school either. But its NOT because they would be over-disciplined or anything.

Yikes.

Link Posted: 9/26/2001 1:58:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The school is in Houston, and that is as specific as I'm going to get.
View Quote

DAMN!  My own backyard!
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 2:23:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I am a guidance counselor in our school disrict and have heard NOTHING but outrage AGAINST Bin Laden and TOTAL support for military action. Like all professions, a small group of bad apples get all the press while the rest of us do our jobs and support our country.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 4:08:40 PM EDT
[#8]
The school system is infested with liberals, as is the media.  If my daughter ever gets that type of assignment, the teachers will have some 'spaining to do.

Vote For VOUCHERS!!!  It's time we stopped subsidizing stupidity.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 4:49:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm in Houston and my guess is Alief or Spring Branch I.S.D....My wife is a teacher and she was amazed at this..she's a teacher in Cy-Fair.I.S.D. BTW what the fuck is up with the personal attacks??? I love how people on the Internet really get brave and say things they wish they could say in person...
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 9:26:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Tony,

Its nothing personal: I say this to any whiner that tries to bullshit me or doesn't have the brains or the balls to follow through.

Regards,

Merlin

[edited due to misspelling errors]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#11]
When people say that we got what we deserve it simply means to me that they are not personally affected by the situation. Had they or one of their loved ones been in one of the buildings or airplanes, they would be singing a different tune.

That, to me, is one of the biggest problems with these people. It's the NOT IN MY BACK YARD mentality. It doesn't work. It stems from a completely selfish point of view.

Put them both on a plane to the Middle East. When, and if, they return, ask them what their opinion is about the situation.

The act of terrorism is cowardly. They need to be punished for their acts.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top