Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:00:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:04:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Didn't know this was an issue.  The ones at the air cav unit where I live are all black.

Tj

LOL....i didnt realize it was a discussion topic either......ive seen black helos.   i see helos every day....i work here:

www.ccad.army.mil/

Styk,

I didn't know you worked at the Depot.  My best friend Joe's dad (Danny's friend) has worked there for many moons.

Jake.

yup....rgrgr that....i am on the I.T. team for the depot.  the last two weeks or so...ive been in and outa the hangers as we have been installing systems out there.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:13:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
These just blasted by.The dogs were barking like crazy.Maybe they were emitting some sort of stun ray on them?:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/TacticalJew/MVC-078F.jpg

I'm no mil. aircraft person, but thoise look like chinhooks(sp?) to me. But I have 4 helos fly over my house in a dimond formation of 4.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:24:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
As for reading the tail mumbers, most markings on military helicopters are black, so at a distance the black markings on a dark green helicopter will not be visible.

While I do love a good conspiracy theory as it makes for good reading, I don't generally subscribe to them (aside from George Bush Sr. being behind the John Lennon killing, that one is true), I saw no tail numbers on this one even through the binoculars.

Oddly enough, last night the house got buzzed by a chopper without any lights on.  That was weird.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:57:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I don't think yhe bottom pic is a .mil helo, to the best of my knowledge, we currently don't have anything in the inventory with a Fenestron tail rotor. Probably a local cop helo or mabye a news chopper.

Not a news choppers, it was circling the entire time I was on Liberty Island. Maybe they want us to think it is a news chopper!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:07:44 AM EDT
[#6]
there was a pack of wild blackhawks roaming the skies over monroe MI monday night

black, and 4 of em

headed south
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:38:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Man can fly????

BLASPHEMY!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:53:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
And I thought I was alone...

s93847788.onlinehome.us/ar15pics/Img_1908-1.jpg

and...

s93847788.onlinehome.us/ar15pics/Img_1963-1.jpg

From my trip to NY.

heBullet

No you weren't. I was standing right beside you. hinking.gif
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:55:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And I thought I was alone...

s93847788.onlinehome.us/ar15pics/Img_1908-1.jpg

and...

s93847788.onlinehome.us/ar15pics/Img_1963-1.jpg

From my trip to NY.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

No you weren't. I was standing right beside you.

See!!! See!?!? I KNEW there were black helicopters AND I KNEW people were following me!!!

Does this tin foil hat make my ass look big?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:09:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Whump whump whump whump whump!

Ahhh the sound of freedom.

Hunter out....
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:10:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top