Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 7:59:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, i developed a new coil, or at least i hope i did.  Its nothing special really. but what i like about this is you can achieve a super low ohm in a single coil.  

What you'll need is 3 feet of 24 gauge and 3 feet of 28g kanthal

A drill

and some pliers

Take both strands of your kanthal, twist one end together, and put it in the center of the chuck on the drill.  Stretch both wires out and clamp it with the pliers.  Start spinning the drill while keeping tension on the wire until the wire breaks off the drill.

I wrapped this coil around a 1/16th drill bit, 6 times coils as close together as possible.  Stick in your atty and fire her up until she glows then squeeze her together.  

This build should get you around .3-.4 ohms on a SINGLE COIL!!!!  Might hit .1-.2 on dual coil.

MAKE SURE YOUR USING SAFE BATTERIES....Sony vtc 4 or sony vtc 5 batteries are what i use.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:49:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Bump, going to start updating this more and have reviews inside this thread too...

Anyone is more than welcome to post tutorials for new coil builds, hell even old ones...

Also, reviews for anything is MORE than welcome..lets get this thread loaded with shit tons of info.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:58:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe i should review my reviews, so that i can be reviewed while i'm reviewing..

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:22:51 AM EDT
[#4]

sooon to be reviewed
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:38:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top