That's what she said.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:22:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I look silly talking into the 6 Plus during dinner,
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:46:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I used to be an avid iPhone supporter, but now I say fuck the iPhone and iTunes. I'm a proud S5 Android owner!! I didn't realize how nice it would be to break the ball & chain, and actually have a tool that works instead of a clever marketing gimmick.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 12:28:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why are you talking on the phone during dinner?
View Quote

had to manage my business, only a 2 minute call
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 12:35:44 PM EDT
[#6]
The wife tried the 6 and the 6+, didn't like them.  Decided on a galaxy S5
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 12:38:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You'll get used to the size.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 12:41:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I got my 6+ on Thursday. I really like it especially coming from an iPhone5. I have slightly above avg hands and I can almost text no problem with one hand. So far it's been great. I did drop it the first night because of how smooth it is. Just slipped out of my hand but no damage done.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Trust Me

I just got my UAG case today. I had it in a cheapo case from Amazon for a week.
View Quote

While they're very sharp looking, I'll wait for a Magpul bump case to spend that kind of money on.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

While they're very sharp looking, I'll wait for a Magpul bump case to spend that kind of money on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trust Me

I had the Magpul case for my iPhone 4. I like the UAG much better. It has a rubber (shock absorber) inside of the hard(er) outer case.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:20:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Who would have thought that with people in the future using their phones to watch videos and such, that a bigger screen would be useful.

Man, apple guys are so smart.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:46:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I had the Magpul case for my iPhone 4. I like the UAG much better. It has a rubber (shock absorber) inside of the hard(er) outer case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trust Me

Just like the bump case (not to be confused with their semi-rigid cases).

Magpul Bump Case

Doing a little creative math, it's not outside the realm of possibility that a 6 Plus bump case will price out cheaper than the UAG.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You'll get used to the size.
View Quote

Just relax your jaw
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:56:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Magpul Bump Case

Doing a little creative accounting, it's not outside the realm of possibility that a 6 Plus bump case will price out cheaper than the UAG.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trust Me

Magpul Bump Case

Doing a little creative accounting, it's not outside the realm of possibility that a 6 Plus bump case will price out cheaper than the UAG.

That is a pretty cool case. Very similar to the UAG. Let us know how it works when you get it. I think we need an OFFICIAL iPhone 6/6+ case thread. It would make the Droid geeks head's explode!
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:57:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Nice tablet.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:36:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That is a pretty cool case. Very similar to the UAG. Let us know how it works when you get it. I think we need an OFFICIAL iPhone 6/6+ case thread. It would make the Droid geeks head's explode!
View Quote

I'll be happy to report my experiences once I get my hands on one.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:37:24 PM EDT
[#17]
apple or die

join us
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:44:34 PM EDT
[#18]
One of my deckhands has one of those obnoxiously huge samsung(I think) dealios, I could never have something that huge. I could barely fit it into my pocket, and it was not remotely close to comfortable to hold while talking on the phone. He's like 6'5" and 300 lbs, so it looks normal size for him.

I just don't care for the phone size growth phenomenom at all.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:46:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Is there a "one handed mode" built into it like some of the large screen Android devices have?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:49:50 PM EDT
[#20]
I have the opposite problem that most people have, my hands are to big for normal sized phones like iPhone 4. I held the 6 plus the other day and it fit me like a glove.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:27:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Is there a "one handed mode" built into it like some of the large screen Android devices have?
View Quote

Yes. Called reachability or some such. Double tap (not fully press) the home button and it pulls the upper content on the screen down.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top