Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:26:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holy crap this place sometimes
View Quote

Remember when everyone here was relieved that it was Will Smith the football player that was murdered not Will Smith the actor?
Yeah..I was pretty disappointed.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:27:29 AM EDT
[#2]
In my world the passing of Lemmy was more important than the passing of Prince.
Motorhead started an entire genre of music.  His influence is still heard today in countless bands.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:28:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If that's true he would be vulnerable to complications from the flu, especially the bad ones.  

We have a new instrument that can identify certain pathogens via DNA/rna amplification. Its out there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
According to Gavin Mcinnis, Prince had AIDS.  He claims his wife's connections is where this confidential information is coming from; not sure I buy the 'Flu' angle either.
If that's true he would be vulnerable to complications from the flu, especially the bad ones.  

We have a new instrument that can identify certain pathogens via DNA/rna amplification. Its out there.

There was no downhill slide. It's not like he was getting weaker and weaker and bed-ridden. They found him in a damn elevator, so he was up and around.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:30:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote
Agreed.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:31:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

People die from the flu (influenza) every day.

Hell, I almost died from it one time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Flu like symtoms?  Sounds like AIDS
Also kind of sounds like, you know, flu.  

People die from the flu (influenza) every day.

Hell, I almost died from it one time.

H1N1 stomped a mudhole in my butt once. Man, that was BAD!

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:31:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote
I didn't bother re joining because it's so ridiculous I just quit coming. Every time I would check in it was pages and pages of negative titles, whining, and just hating everything.

I found a couple of good diet threads though so I bothered to log in.

I wouldn't have bothered to post now but I guess people are unaware there are some bad virus's popping up.

Was GD as butthurt when Meryl haggard died? He was a doper too.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:32:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Narcan isn't indicative of an overdose. It can be given to anyone who has taken opiates to calm the effects so they can be treated.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:32:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

It ain't gettin' any better either.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Its depressing to think of someone dieing at a young age, like 57. But it happens everyday, it just happened to my mom last Nov. at the age of 60.

I don't think it should be the front page of news, but it is a reflection of the people in this country.
View Quote

Is it that difficult for some of you to grasp why people have an attachment to musicians?

Anyone with a soul gets attached to music in some way or another. We form bonds with music at points in our lives.

So when someone who you have formed an emotional attachment with over music dies, impacts quite a few people.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:34:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I didn't bother re joining because it's so ridiculous I just quit coming. Every time I would check in it was pages and pages of negative titles, whining, and just hating everything.  

I wouldn't have bothered to post now but I guess people are unaware there are some bad virus's popping up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not that I recall.  You'll have to draw your own conclusions as to why....
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:34:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
In my world the passing of Lemmy was more important than the passing of Prince.
Motorhead started an entire genre of music.  His influence is still heard today in countless bands.
View Quote

Yea ... definitely more my speed ...

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:38:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Solid theory also. Interactions are complicated, so I'll stick to my pain killer addiction theory. Piggy backed on your hip information.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It could be an OD from a mixture of prescription meds. He had hip problems that he refused to get surgery for so it could be a medication interaction that killed him.

Solid theory also. Interactions are complicated, so I'll stick to my pain killer addiction theory. Piggy backed on your hip information.

And maybe he used a borrowed needle from Charlie Sheen to inject the pain meds which gave then him AIDS.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:38:47 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
There was no downhill slide. It's not like he was getting weaker and weaker and bed-ridden. They found him in a damn elevator, so he was up and around.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

According to Gavin Mcinnis, Prince had AIDS.  He claims his wife's connections is where this confidential information is coming from; not sure I buy the 'Flu' angle either.

The guy in ICU was walking around too, till he wasn't. I had heard he was fighting the flu for weeks in micro, the department I work.

What difference does it make? Did he kill someone? What is the one quality he has that have peoples panties in a wad in this thread.

Never mind. I think I know what it is.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:45:25 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Is it that difficult for some of you to grasp why people have an attachment to musicians?

Anyone with a soul gets attached to music in some way or another. We form bonds with music at points in our lives.

So when someone who you have formed an emotional attachment with over music dies, impacts quite a few people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Its depressing to think of someone dieing at a young age, like 57. But it happens everyday, it just happened to my mom last Nov. at the age of 60.

I don't think it should be the front page of news, but it is a reflection of the people in this country.

I can't believe patti Smith is still rocking out! She's pushing 70!

Everyone thinks she was a doper but she wasn't. She quit performing to raise her family.

I have to kind of tune out some of her political beliefs but her later music is quite good. She is the best live performer of anyone in my opinion.

I might get on my real computer and post some pics and YouTube links. Just to watch the butthurt and imagine the aneurysms bursting!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What difference does it make? Did he kill someone? What is the one quality he has that have peoples panties in a wad in this thread.

Never mind. I think I know what it is.
View Quote

Eh.
I'm a Prince fan. He's local, blah blah. My interest is morbid curiosity. 49.5% of the haters are the anti-drug crowd (which I would probably be a part of if it wasn't local boy), 49.5% of the haters are because he was a celebrity (if he was less famous they could say "never heard of him"). I'll only give you 1% for hating effeminate black people.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:02:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Scrapes the muck of the bottom routinely, these days.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:02:56 AM EDT
[#17]
All the hurt feelings going on...what a bromance

Growing up, we had a dude that would come around to sharpen knives and scissors, he had some type of little  monkey, that would ride a little bike, and if the dude would play his harmonica, the little monkey would clap and dance...the kids would enjoy it, yeah, it was entertaining for about 5 minutes. That dude and his monkey are dead now, but I cant think of anyone that got all weepy about it
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:34:47 PM EDT
[#18]
unless someone is a murderer/rapist or something it s not a classy move to talk I'll of the dead.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:43:37 PM EDT
[#19]
CoC 7
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top