User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You fucked up royally OP.  This is what you should of posted for Post 666

May Heav'n fall asunder under its own weight ov sorrow, nare' they demons tread upon the souls ov the pious liars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFfOhXw8GWg
View Quote

This post is the only saving grace in this thread...  Her music is bad and she should feel bad. However I would do things to her so bad she couldn't look her parents in the eyes again.  As for the logic path of the op I'm at a loss.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:50:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:59:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This post is the only saving grace in this thread...  Her music is bad and she should feel bad. However I would do things to her so bad she couldn't look her parents in the eyes again.  As for the logic path of the op I'm at a loss.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

May Heav'n fall asunder under its own weight ov sorrow, nare' they demons tread upon the souls ov the pious liars.

O.K. the first hetero......I am not an attention WHORE....I don't start threads,I end them. If you are skeered of a patriot,I don't know how to respond to you.My proof is my post count. I am not a music fan.....I fall asleep to TV white noise....NOT music....I don't know why all the . I am cereal.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:02:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You're a time traveling '13er.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Remember it is GD.  

Somebody would still bitch even if the whole fuckin' crew was gettin' a blow job from Angelina Jolie
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:09:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Remember it is GD.  

Somebody would still bitch even if the whole fuckin' crew was gettin' a blow job from Angelina Jolie
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember it is GD.  

yuk. no thanks.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

yuk. no thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember it is GD.  

yuk. no thanks.

When did you change your avatar ? I hate you most.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#7]
WTF did I just read
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:16:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

yuk. no thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember it is GD.  

yuk. no thanks.

Told ya....
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:17:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
WTF did I just read
View Quote

I provide pictures....no reading WAS required .
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:19:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1239.photobucket.com/user/apemanwithferaldog/media/new/anigif_enhanced-buzz-10269-1349173141-7_zps9c08f974.gif.html" target="_blank">http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff510/apemanwithferaldog/new/anigif_enhanced-buzz-10269-1349173141-7_zps9c08f974.gif</a>
View Quote

That actually goes really well with what I'm listing to right now.
But on the other side of things....I'm so confused as to what I'm suppose to be reading right now. Does this thread make sense to anybody else?!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:22:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:32:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

O.K. the first heteroindeed......I am not an attention WHOREnot tracking where anyone contested this?....I don't start threads,I end thembeing the op would speak to the contrary. If you are skeeredaint never scaredof a patriot,I don't know how to respond to you.My proofof? is my post count. I am not a music fanobviously.....I fall asleep to TV white noise....NOT music....I don't know why all the . I am cereal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

O.K. the first heteroindeed......I am not an attention WHOREnot tracking where anyone contested this?....I don't start threads,I end thembeing the op would speak to the contrary. If you are skeeredaint never scaredof a patriot,I don't know how to respond to you.My proofof? is my post count. I am not a music fanobviously.....I fall asleep to TV white noise....NOT music....I don't know why all the . I am cereal.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm a dude.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:52:29 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm assuming he was referencing the would bang comment.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Haters gonna hate.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 10:07:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Sometimes it takes an incident such as this to spark the mind, which in turn drives a body to action.  Maybe that action means engaging in activity to return this country to a constitutional republic, or restoring some personal accountability to society.  Action can mean whatever the reader looks to find in it.  It might be said the ultimate threat to a government run amok is organization.  We have a community organizer in the White House.  Maybe we need to re-organize our communities, their opinions, and their votes.  Are things broke so far yet to where we are at the point we have woken up and are willing to spend even a little of our free time doing something about it?

Personally I am a bit under-informed about this young lady wearing lingerie and need to understand better.  I will spend sometime, uh, researching- yes researching.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top