Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:36:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go on TV and tell this creep that he doesn't have to come and confess; you gon' find him.

BELIEVE ME I'VE BEEN LOOKIN
call me crazy I just expected a really different response from the police

You want to see a decisive reaction from the police?  Put on some nice clothes, strap on a pistol, and go...anywhere.  You'll see the reaction you were hoping for.  

Next time you see the van, "he pointed what looked like a gun at my little girl" hint hint.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:38:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I would drive your kids everywhere. Give them a little tracfone or something for emergency calls to you. Pedophiles usually watch and get to know their victims before making a move.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:39:29 AM EDT
[#3]
This shouldn't even be an issue... There was a time when someone like this would have been taking out back by the entire town and shot, sadly he is entitled to his rights and is protected by the law just as much as the next citizen ..  On a totally unrelated topic, Iv always said the best place to hide a body would be in a cemetery
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:39:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Be careful not to rear end this guy while following him. You would have to call the police, get his name and insurance. All kinds of stuff you don't want.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:42:19 AM EDT
[#5]
just sayin....
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:43:12 AM EDT
[#6]
sometimes a .22 IS the weapon of choice.....
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:45:19 AM EDT
[#7]
op you have a I.M.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:45:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I would drive your kids everywhere. Give them a little tracfone or something for emergency calls to you. Pedophiles usually watch and get to know their victims before making a move.

Wal mart sells them for $10 and you buy an air card as needed.  

Very good advice indeed.  

I know exactly how you are feeling, as something similar happened at my house.  I wondered at the time from where that cauldron of boiling, white hot rage sprang when I spoke with the weirdo.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:45:27 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

So i'm washing the harley this past saturday afternoon wife and kids outside just get done and sit sown in a lawn chair I notice a old chev conversion van driving up the street curtains in the windows and the guy is staring us down...........I didn't say a word but I was thinking WTF is guys F'ing deal????  just as he passes the house my girls (twins 11yrs old) say " Dad Thats the guy that was stalking us yesterday" I said WHAT I almost took off after him but I said what do you mean stalking you? they said well yeaterday(friday we were playing in the church parking lot( bout 1 block from our house) and he pulled up and just sat there and watched us and we got kinda scared so we started walking towards down town (The game room) (our town is a small farm town in southern wisconsin less than 3000 people) They said he followed them down town and they thought about stopping at the police station but they didn't want to bother them.........( I KNow) so I called the law so happens the chief was on duty he was at our house in less than 5 min I told him what went down he questioned the girls and left..............now mind you this was saturday we were gone sunday so monday I stop at the police station well no one is onduty till 300pm had to go to work so fast forward to wednesday am I'm on way home from work at 7 am I see the cheif and stop and talk to him He says Theres a problem There have been several reports of vehicle doing the same thing in a near by town.............I' am now PISSED  I called the Sherriff today and talked to the Dective dept they kinda blew me off and said well talk to the Chief.........I HAVE TOLD THE CHIEF if I see this van again IT"S ON all of our neighbors are scared to let the kids go outside I kinda feel like a Lone voice that is not being listened to WTF does it take................

I would keep my children  in the house for awhile and keep an eye on the neighborhood. I would also have some friends that I could rely on come over and or ride through the neighborhood with a discription of what the guys driving. If he's seen, get his tag info and the best possible visual on him/face. Take pictures if possible.  If it was me who found him I wouldn't do anything to him. I might ask him why he's cruising around the way he is. I'd do this in a calm reasonable fashion,  let him know its disturbing but give him the benefit of the doubt he's just strange and not a perv. Take all the info you just got to the police. Continue to watch the neighborhood. For me its natural to look for anything out of the ordinary daily/nightly. Praise your girls for observing the weirdo to begin with. Train them on how to escape/survive all sorts of possible scenarios. Have a Plan.

Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:47:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Next time someone sees the van, get the license plate.

This +101. Get plate number and a good description. There is a good probability that this guy is already a registered sex offender and most states are now requiring that they provide Vehicle information on any vehicle they own or drive  or have access to.

It's also possible that this guy isn't even from your community, sex offenders will go far afield to find prey and many believe that small towns are less situationally aware. If you got a good look at this guy go to your States Online Sex Offender Registrey and if they have photos run through them.

Not putting down small muni PD's but I'd talk to the Sheriffs Office, they are generally the ones responsible for registering Sex Offenders in their jurisdiction and have the info both in county and direct lines to the state.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:49:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So i'm washing the harley this past saturday afternoon wife and kids outside just get done and sit sown in a lawn chair I notice a old chev conversion van driving up the street curtains in the windows and the guy is staring us down...........I didn't say a word but I was thinking WTF is guys F'ing deal????  just as he passes the house my girls (twins 11yrs old) say " Dad Thats the guy that was stalking us yesterday" I said WHAT I almost took off after him but I said what do you mean stalking you? they said well yeaterday(friday we were playing in the church parking lot( bout 1 block from our house) and he pulled up and just sat there and watched us and we got kinda scared so we started walking towards down town (The game room) (our town is a small farm town in southern wisconsin less than 3000 people) They said he followed them down town and they thought about stopping at the police station but they didn't want to bother them.........( I KNow) so I called the law so happens the chief was on duty he was at our house in less than 5 min I told him what went down he questioned the girls and left..............now mind you this was saturday we were gone sunday so monday I stop at the police station well no one is onduty till 300pm had to go to work so fast forward to wednesday am I'm on way home from work at 7 am I see the cheif and stop and talk to him He says Theres a problem There have been several reports of vehicle doing the same thing in a near by town.............I' am now PISSED  I called the Sherriff today and talked to the Dective dept they kinda blew me off and said well talk to the Chief.........I HAVE TOLD THE CHIEF if I see this van again IT"S ON all of our neighbors are scared to let the kids go outside I kinda feel like a Lone voice that is not being listened to WTF does it take................

Dead or missing girls will get their attention.......  Of course most of the attention will be on you unless the stalker really makes it obvious.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:50:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go on TV and tell this creep that he doesn't have to come and confess; you gon' find him.

Maybe talk to the LE in the other town and see if they have any more info, and make them aware that it's going on in your town too.  Not sure what else to do besides kill him and throw him in the river (if you have one nearby).

River, town square, courthouse steps, as the motivational poster said "sometimes the sum of your life's work is to serve as a cautionary tale to others"

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:50:48 AM EDT
[#13]
+1 on stomping this guy out when you find him.

OP, you need to have a talk with your daughters about telling you WHEN something like this happens....not telling you the next day. I get the feeling that they had no intention of telling you but for the fact that he drove by again on Saturday.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:52:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wal mart sells them for $10 and you buy an air card as needed.  

Very good advice indeed.  

I know exactly how you are feeling, as something similar happened at my house.  I wondered at the time from where that cauldron of boiling, white hot rage sprang when I spoke with the weirdo.  

what was the resolution?
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:53:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Get the plate.
Let him know that you are getting it.

The po-po need to stop this guy and run him through NCIC.
if it's me that stops him––and I would––the driver would understand in no uncertain terms that whatever his "issue" is does not matter to me, but he need to leave and not return.

I completely lose my sense of humor when it comes to kiddie pervs. They cannot be rehabilitated and I am of the opinion that they should be shot.

pato
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:54:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Get on one of those websites that shows where the child molesters live in your area...drive by each house 2-3 times at different times of the day..If you see the guys van there then you know he's been busted for that shit before..its a shot in the dark but if it pays off you'll know for sure
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:59:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Set up in your top floor with a precision weapon.  Have your daughter play alone out front with a hidden tazer.  When he tries to grab her, she tazes him and runs.  You shoot him.

Or get one of these:
http://www.abouttimecanecorso.com/images/CaneCorsoSecuritySystem1.jpg

Holy crap - what the hell is that?

Cane Corso sometimes called an Italian Mastiff, but it isn't.

If I owned one of those sunzabitches I'd board him in Hawaii.

I might take my daughters back to the church playground and hang out nearby in my vehicle.

Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:00:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where's your dog during all of this?
Why not have the kids just take the dog with them?

We have 3 dogs but if a fucking freak is gonna act hes gonna act

Well they can't carry guns.
Having one or two at least medium sized dogs with them is the next best thing.

Otherwise don't let your kids be out by themselves. (Which I know is easy said then done)
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:03:45 AM EDT
[#19]
What you have is a possible kidnapper/child molester. So, this would be taken as a suspicious situation call for service.
Unfortunately, you didn't get this vehicle's license plate number.
Try to get that.
Let you children know how to contact the police, teach them Krav Maga, aikido, and small-circle jiujitsu.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:03:50 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Yikes.  My attorney has advised me to not post anything about what I might do in this particular situation.  Sounds like your PD Chief is on it, hope they can do something.

Yea, there are three letters that I would like to post, but am always leary off.  It's the same three letters.  Kind of snake-like.

Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:08:52 AM EDT
[#21]
If your kids would have told you about it earlier, you would have at least got his plate number, and your options, and this thread would be much different.
You really need to have another talk with your kids.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:10:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Run tell dat, Homeboy!
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:10:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Yikes.  My attorney has advised me to not post anything about what I might do in this particular situation.  Sounds like your PD Chief is on it, hope they can do something.

Yea, there are three letters that I would like to post, but am always leary off.  It's the same three letters.  Kind of snake-like.

I get what you're saying but what do the letters mean? I've seen a bunch of people posting them lately
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:10:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

they got it already
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:12:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You did everything wrong so far.

Maybe so but in this situation I WILL NOT TAKE ANY CHANCES AND IF IT MEANS I GET  IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW FOR PROTECTING MY GIRLS THEN SO BE IT

Which is exactly why you should have never posted this here.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:19:11 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe so but in this situation I WILL NOT TAKE ANY CHANCES AND IF IT MEANS I GET  IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW FOR PROTECTING MY GIRLS THEN SO BE IT

IM me where you are in WI. I might like to get involved. Me and a few friends.

Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:22:34 AM EDT
[#27]
start using paragraphs and correct punctuation as well as proper grammar

after doing these things i'm sure the van will leave your family alone
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:25:22 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I get what you're saying but what do the letters mean? I've seen a bunch of people posting them lately

Shit shower shave?

Seriously, good luck to the OP:  get that license plate before you show yourself and spook the guy.

Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:26:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Does your state have a sex offender data base?

In Texas you can run your zip code and pull up pictures of all the registered sex offenders near you.

You never know, you might see the guy's picture. Then you can really stir up his shit, especially if he's on parole.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:27:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Get on one of those websites that shows where the child molesters live in your area...drive by each house 2-3 times at different times of the day..If you see the guys van there then you know he's been busted for that shit before..its a shot in the dark but if it pays off you'll know for sure

bingo. id FIND this guys residence no matter what, get that plate. next time that van was around id follow it home. if the kiddie lover was on the local molester site, call the local parole-probation office and have a chat with his officer. i HAD 3 little ones, was always on the lookout. 300-600k kids go missing each year and many are never found. i was suprised to find on my local sex offender site that 3 lived on my very same street of a past home i lived in. they are EVERYWHERE. dont do anything stupid, the guns will be taken away immediatly.USE YOUR CAMCORDER.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:27:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:
SSS

This.  Small communities already have lots of secrets, what's one more.

Thats the damn truth.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:29:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit shower shave?

Seriously, good luck to the OP:  get that license plate before you show yourself and spook the guy.

How does that apply
Forgive my ignorance
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:29:43 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Does your state have a sex offender data base?

In Texas you can run your zip code and pull up pictures of all the registered sex offenders near you.

You never know, you might see the guy's picture. Then you can really stir up his shit, especially if he's on parole.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/Search.asp

If you got a look at the guy... try this.

Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:32:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

hey, how 'bout you be an ASS somewhere else?

'03

Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

'03

pretty sure that is sarcasm.

Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:35:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This is excellent advice. Good Luck OP , I hope the cops get that piece of shit.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:36:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

'03

how about not being so serious in GD
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
you thread title should be  "weirdo possibly getting his face stomped on".

Or "Paragraph Holocaust"

Seriously. That made my eyes bleed.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:36:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

'03

pretty sure that is sarcasm.

not at all..... serious as a heart attack here.  but what can I do?
I did read the creep's slugline.

'03

Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:42:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The joke went somewhere north of your forehead...
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:42:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Check your windows and doors in the evenings, this punk knows where you live now and who knows how far he will go to satisfy his sick desires!
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:42:57 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Keep the kids on a short, supervised leash.  Maintain SA.  Start every paper trail you can imagine with LEO.  Keep your head about you, you'll do your family no good in jail.  I'm sure this freak will fuck-up and hang himself.  Pictures of van, license plate and driver will help lots.  Good hunting, brother!

Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:53:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

MrClean4Hire is onto something.  Assault and harrassment charges FTF!
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 10:02:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit shower shave?

How does that apply
Forgive my ignorance

refers to a method for dealing with unwanted or unwelcome animals in rural areas
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 10:10:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
they thought about stopping at the police station but they didn't want to bother them.........( I KNow)

Fix this - before ANYTHING else.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 10:11:14 AM EDT
[#46]
OP; Watch the 'Godfather' over and over until you understand how to take care of things, keep your mouth shut and never let anybody know what you're thinking. You've already fixed it for yourself if the bastard happens to have a fatal accident - who do you think they'll come looking for? In case you didn't know, vigilanteism is unlawful everywhere in the USA. Your best weapons against this maggot are a digital camera and a cell phone. A) photo the van with license number. B) Give info to police. Get a picture of the perp too. Now if he comes armed and kicks in your door, that's a different question - but these guys never do that. Their biggest fear is exposure and jail. Even in jail they hate child molesters.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 10:14:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Set up in your top floor with a precision weapon.  Have your daughter play alone out front with a hidden tazer.  When he tries to grab her, she tazes him and runs.  You shoot him.

Or get one of these:
http://www.abouttimecanecorso.com/images/CaneCorsoSecuritySystem1.jpg

Holy crap - what the hell is that?

Cane Corso sometimes called an Italian Mastiff, but it isn't.

If I owned one of those sunzabitches I'd board him in Hawaii.

I might take my daughters back to the church playground and hang out nearby in my vehicle.

Excellent idea, as long as the vehicle isn't a conversion van.

Bring a video camera and a friend.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 10:17:47 AM EDT
[#48]
OP Probably posted this in GD to get as many people to see it as possible,   I would have done the same.      There is nothing humorous about this.  

My advice to the OP as others have said.     take any means necessary to optain a liscense plate number.     Video, trail cam, people watching out, whatever.  

Pay closer attention to after school times and such.      During school hours take a ride around the schools to see if you can spot the van.  

Someone also mentioned using the sex offender site to locate them.   Do it,  also i think you mentioned you were in Southern WI,   IL has the site too, check that one as well.  

Talk to some of your neighbors,  especially the retierd ones.   Old people have a way of somehow noticing EVRYTHING.

Good luck.  If I wasn't 800mi away,  i would help out however I could.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 10:19:20 AM EDT
[#49]
curb stomp.

get the guys description out to as many people as you can in the area..
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 10:21:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top