Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 7:00:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Something along the lines of "I am a theif" or "I am a drug smuggler". I saw it on ogrish with the story that goes with it. They were criminals of some type.

See, the problem I have with that interpretation is that the chinese government decides that things like political dissent is a crime.
If these were condemned prisoners, would they not be wearing some kind of prison uniform? Wouldn't they have had some kind of trial? Looks to me like they were convicted by some kind of "flying courts-martial".
Also since when does one mass execute prisoners?
Nope, I ain;t buying the "ordinary criminals" line. Also, I would thnk that prisoners would be executed by police......and those, my friend, are regular PLA uniforms.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i106.photobucket.com/albums/m270/GBME/reno_extremists_letter.gif

But I thought there's no difference between the two parties?

Cartain wording in that, such as paraphrasing Martin Luther King, would lead me to doubt its authenticity as an actual Janet Reno memo.  However, it probably wasn't far from the administrations feelings on the matter...

I wouldn't doubt it a bit to be real...

ETA:

At least based on their actions during the 90's...

So does anyone know if this letter is legit?
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 7:29:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cartain wording in that, such as paraphrasing Martin Luther King, would lead me to doubt its authenticity as an actual Janet Reno memo.  However, it probably wasn't far from the administrations feelings on the matter...

ETA:

It was typed on the same machine as THIS .
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 7:44:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Something along the lines of "I am a theif" or "I am a drug smuggler". I saw it on ogrish with the story that goes with it. They were criminals of some type.

See, the problem I have with that interpretation is that the chinese government decides that things like political dissent is a crime.
If these were condemned prisoners, would they not be wearing some kind of prison uniform? Wouldn't they have had some kind of trial? Looks to me like they were convicted by some kind of "flying courts-martial".
Nope, I ain;t buying the "ordinary criminals" line. Also, I would thnk that prisoners would be executed by police......and those, my friend, are regular PLA uniforms.

*sigh*

I think... I think... Wouldn't they... I think... I would think...

Different countries do things different.  I imagine that drug smugglers in China really don't get much of a trial if they're caught redhanded with 20 kilos of coke.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 8:12:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 2:04:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

*sigh*

Different countries do things different.  I imagine that drug smugglers in China really don't get much of a trial if they're caught redhanded with 20 kilos of coke.

Holy shit, dude. Haul ass if you can't get it. I'm so very sorry that you're ultimately so willing to accept what some silly, murdering communist bastards wrote on a cheap sign board and hung around someone's neck before capping them in the head.

I have no problem believing that the Chinese would line up and kill common criminals en-masse. But I want hard evidence that these were such criminals. Because we're talking about a government that persecutes, tortures, and even kills its own citizens for not only mere political dissent, but the practice of Christianity and traditional Buddhist and ancient religions as well.

Pardon some of us if we're not so willing to give up the major networks just yet, and start taking our news flashes from red China instead.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 1:38:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 2:23:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 10/27/2006 3:23:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

*sigh*

Holy shit, dude. Haul ass if you can't get it. I'm so very sorry that you're ultimately so willing to accept what some silly, murdering communist bastards wrote on a cheap sign board and hung around someone's neck before capping them in the head.

I have no problem believing that the Chinese would line up and kill common criminals en-masse. But I want hard evidence that these were such criminals. Because we're talking about a government that persecutes, tortures, and even kills its own citizens for not only mere political dissent, but the practice of Christianity and traditional Buddhist and ancient religions as well.

Pardon some of us if we're not so willing to give up the major networks just yet, and start taking our news flashes from red China instead.

Seems like we BOTH don't know jackshit about that picture.  I just realized that we should probably both shut up now.

And I'm so very sorry that you're willing to accept an opinion based only on a couple of photos.  I could show that picture of JFK with an AR to some uninformed person and say "this is JFK with his AR after he shot his main rival."  Really, unless we know the real context behind the pictures, we shouldn't be saying anything.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 10:31:18 PM EDT
[#10]

found this on some hot chicks myspace page!!!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 10:47:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 11:17:52 PM EDT
[#12]
tag
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 11:32:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 11:34:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I really do like that photo, but the post-ban irony kills me...
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:48:14 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
[

I like the way she thinks. After all... it's for the children.

If we can save just one child's hearing...
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:04:46 PM EDT
[#16]
tag
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:06:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Notice that even here the AR15 is associated with the negative picture.

I don't like this one. Good idea wrongfully implemented.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:45:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
img137.imageshack.us/img137/4326/rootforusam6.jpg

Is that 2 seconds till that POS breaks or has an FTE?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:52:47 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:

It was typed on the same machine as THIS .

And that is supposed to prove exactly what???
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#21]
EDIT stated previously
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:31:40 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Graphic!

pekingduck.org/archives/shot.php

Can anybody translate what is said on the cards around their necks?

It says they were murderers on the captions that Ogrish has.

If that is the case then we should remove the pics because it is just punishment.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:36:15 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Graphic!

pekingduck.org/archives/shot.php

Can anybody translate what is said on the cards around their necks?

It says they were murderers on the captions that Ogrish has.

If that is the case then we should remove the pics because it is just punishment.

BigDozer66

This is a country that executes thousands of political dissidents and Christians annually. You really gonna take the word of some commie bastards/Ogrish without at least a grain of salt?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:53:35 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

is this for real???

that letter describes everyone on this sight.

some of the statements are f'n retarted

"anyone able to recite the pledge of allegance is to be considered a suspect"  every school i attended said the pledge at the begining of each day.

"they belive the second amendment was made to check the governments power" that is exactly why its there not to protect our right to eat bambi.

i have come to the conclusion that not only does janet reno look like a retard but has the mental capacity of a retard.

No. It's not real. Just look at the "signature:" it's a pretty standard script typeface.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:55:55 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

If this doesn't piss you off, nothing will.

You think this pisses you off? Check the rest of his twisted work.

latuff2.deviantart.com/

This is one of his portfolios; he's a Brazilian by the name of Carlos Latuff; he has made a reputation by posting incendiary artwork on the internet, mainly anti-American and anti-Jew artwork and is a supporter of Hamas; If I am not mistaken, he is also wanted by the Mossad (can't verify), but if you see half of his work, you'd want to get your hands on him first.

Here's another pic out of his portfolio, just to piss you off a bit.

Titled Bush is (politically) dead.

Another one:

Titled Mount Suribachi Revisited. This one irks me the most.

Personally, this guy makes the CNN report on Insurgent snipers killing our guys in Iraq look like a schoolhouse prank.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top