BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:10:14 PM EDT
[#2]
If the invading army was wearing blue helmets, I could see some big city police depts helping them out.

Then of course there are some federal police agencies (cough...atf...cough...fast&furious) that are already helping foreign enemies.

Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:11:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Didn't the French police help the Nazis enforce laws over their countrymen?

I tend to look for examples from the past to answer theoreticals like this.

Yep.  And German police help the U.S. enforce laws, the Iraqi police helped the U.S. enforce laws, etc., etc., etc.  Your are missing the point of the OP's question, which he further re-stated and refined in the thread.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:20:16 PM EDT
[#4]
It would be just like when the Nazi's took power in Germany and militarized everything.  The police (as a department and usually not party members) would keep their jobs, even in occupied territories, and would just be working for new bosses enforcing normal policing laws and whatever new ones required.   The Holocaust museum has a section on this - police in occupied territories.  MPDC makes all interns and new officer recruits go through a one day history lesson at the museum to learn never to repeat the mistake of letting evil happen on their watch.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:22:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd like to hope that LEOs would be right beside the doctors, lawyers and fry cooks fighting the good fight.

All enemies that threaten the American way of life!  I'll worry about law after the fight!  Army invading........suddenly there is more for everyone to worry about than who stole my purse!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

WTF are you talking about? You lost me at "All".

Yeah, looked to me that he was calling LEOs, doctors, lawyers, and fry cooks enemies of the American way of life.

That may be better left for another thread, but I don't know that it is subject to any real dispute.

Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:28:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yea what army is going to invade anytime soon ?

Posleen.

Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Legally (International Law of Land Warfare) I don't think you'd have any more protection than an insurgent as a police officer combatant.  Just tossing that out there.  

Former .mil here, 3 yrs USMCR and 6 yrs guard.  

Without sufficient personnel, efficient military arms, artillery support, air support, intel support, you're toast against a conventional force.  Better to be a scout for the .mil than take your semi M4 against a T80.  

Now against a 15 man terrorist cell a police force take them down with a sizeable force assembled.  Providing of course you're not throwing flashbangs at a nuclear device. You will attend a few funerals without a doubt.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:29:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd like to hope that LEOs would be right beside the doctors, lawyers and fry cooks fighting the good fight.

All enemies that threaten the American way of life!  I'll worry about law after the fight!  Army invading........suddenly there is more for everyone to worry about than who stole my purse!

WTF are you talking about? You lost me at "All".

Yeah, looked to me that he was calling LEOs, doctors, lawyers, and fry cooks enemies of the American way of life.

That may be better left for another thread, but I don't know that it is subject to any real dispute.

You'll pry my fried catfish out of my cold greasy hands you bastard!!!!!!!

Though now that you mention it, my doctor does have some nasty things to say about my fry cook.........fortunately my lawyer looks, talks, and kind of acts, like "Dr. Gonzo" as portrayed by Benicio del Toro in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas*, so somehow it all evens out for me.

*I so hope Don ain't reading this thread, but I am totally not kidding about my lawyer.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:31:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Posleen.

Well, no contest there––––choice A) become rations for the invaders.
Choice B) fight the invaders until they make you rations.

Easy.  Just try and make 'em spend more calories getting you than they can gain by eating you.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:31:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:32:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That's a job of the Military.

The police are there to keep the peace among the population and enforce the laws.

I expect this is how police administrators see it. They would expect the police to try to maintain a sense of normalcy for their communities.

The actual cops would be trying to figure out a way to run a guerilla campaign on the clock.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Posleen.

Easy.  Just try and make 'em spend more calories getting you than they can gain by eating you.

Threshkreen, motherfuckers!

So that show 'Ultimate Warrior' jumped the shark and did 'vampires vs zombies' last night instead of sticking with non-fictional warriors. Maybe we could talk them into 'arfcom vs Posleen'.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:35:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
It's my job being an American citizen. I think the police fall into that catagory.

I'm not asking what YOU feel the job of the police would be at the time. I am wondering if .gov considers whether police should be used alongside the military to resist an attack?

The simple answer is that the probability of this happening is so very low that the entire concept has not been discussed or considered within any policing circles, at all.

Happens pretty regulary on the southwestern border. so far the response by both the police and the military has been "run away!"
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:37:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
It's my job being an American citizen. I think the police fall into that catagory.

I'm not asking what YOU feel the job of the police would be at the time. I am wondering if .gov considers whether police should be used alongside the military to resist an attack?

The simple answer is that the probability of this happening is so very low that the entire concept has not been discussed or considered within any policing circles, at all.

Happens pretty regulary on the southwestern border. so far the response by both the police and the military has been "run away!"

A great example of how politics drives doctrine.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:38:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Legally (International Law of Land Warfare) I don't think you'd have any more protection than an insurgent as a police officer combatant. Just tossing that out there.  

Former .mil here, 3 yrs USMCR and 6 yrs guard.  

Without sufficient personnel, efficient military arms, artillery support, air support, intel support, you're toast against a conventional force.  Better to be a scout for the .mil than take your semi M4 against a T80.  

Now against a 15 man terrorist cell a police force take them down with a sizeable force assembled.  Providing of course you're not throwing flashbangs at a nuclear device. You will attend a few funerals without a doubt.

Purely on the bold part––-a police officer in uniform, or wearing any other distinctive marking, or any non-LEO wearing such marking, who fights an invader while abiding by the laws of war, is completely legal and entitled to all protections and considerations afforded any other lawful combatant under same.*  e.g., if the army of Venezuela marches into NOLA tomorrow, and I go forth and start sniping officers in my normal duty attire of jeans and a tee shirt, then I am not a lawful combatant.  If I don my uniform (even if I fail to shave first, as our departmental regulations require,) I am a lawful combatant.

*If the world degenerates to the point that the CONUS is under invasion, I suspect that the Hague Convention is either out the window in fact, or might as well be––-as who the heck is going to enforce the provisions thereof at that point?
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:38:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
IMHO the police would be in the way of the Military.

Remember just because they have guns that doesn't make them a soldier.  Especially since most of them only have handguns..

I've got more guns at work than than the average infantry Marine and more at home than an infantry squad.

But you are right that it would be silly to form the PD into squads and platoons to try to fight alongside regular army.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:40:46 PM EDT
[#17]
In keeping with the integrity of the topic, the circles that I run with would be more than the aforementioned "speed bump".  It would be rather goofy to do the toe to toe thing with a "Messican"  (Chinese, Russian, Martian, whatever) armor column, or infantry platoon.  Some here don't give us any credibility when it comes to things other than shooting dogs or setting up speed traps.  There are some who are rather well versed in small unit tactics (I'm not going to say the scary SWAT word because I know that cargo pants scare people), which would be useful in dealing with threats mentioned here.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:42:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way beyond their capability.  I don't care how much SWAT toys and training you have.  You don't go up against a BMP or even a platoon of Messican soldiers armed with selective fire and belt fed weapons.

Some of the cops have light armored vehicles, select fire and belt fed weapons as well.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:42:04 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Law enforcement will be used as 'civilian control' to insure all civilians are out of the military's way so that the military can do the defending/kicking ass without worrying about the peasants..

Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:44:44 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Riddle me this.

If the police (remembering they have neither the training nor equipment to be a soldier) are helping along side the military - who is keeping the peace in the towns & cities?  Crime goes on even if you're at war.

Right. I am saying if an invading army enters a certain police force's jurisdiction. Would that police force be ordered to fight back? Or are police strictly for enforce the law on citizens and would not be used to resist said attack?

Well, since you are speaking hypothetically, I'll suggest an idea. If an invader comes into a police force's jurisdiction, I'm very certain that the invaders will be breaking laws, so no order will be necessary. Granted, the coppers will be outgunned, but there is my theory.

Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:45:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:

protection of community...if its that bad, were in real big trouble...some of the specialized units are trained in military tactics and vise versa, i would imagine they would be asked to help
to say some of the bigger departments are under equipped is not completely true...are we talking tanks and aircraft or just infantry ?...night vision, automatic weapons, hard armor, communications...most police departments special operations have that if not more

but this thread is bound for derp...its a police thread in GD
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:45:47 PM EDT
[#22]
AR15fan, +1 on the guerilla campeign, my bunch would be doing it on the clock though.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:46:30 PM EDT
[#23]
That's the job of the military.

A police department would not last long before a conventional army...not long at all.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:48:03 PM EDT
[#24]
The NYSP, my agency, was originally formed as a cavalry regiment to be used by the federal government during WWI. Most of our troopers are former military and could be used for an active resistance should they need to be.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Riddle me this.

If the police (remembering they have neither the training nor equipment to be a soldier) are helping along side the military - who is keeping the peace in the towns & cities?  Crime goes on even if you're at war.
Right. I am saying if an invading army enters a certain police force's jurisdiction. Would that police force be ordered to fight back? Or are police strictly for enforce the law on citizens and would not be used to resist said attack?

Well, since you are speaking hypothetically, I'll suggest an idea. If an invader comes into a police force's jurisdiction, I'm very certain that the invaders will be breaking laws, so no order will be necessary. Granted, the coppers will be outgunned, but there is my theory.

The only Military capable of invading the US would be Mexico (They already have a several million member 5th column in place). All they could hope for is to make it far enough north fast enough to overun Camp Pendelton before they can hand out ammo to the Marines. They wouldnt have tanks or artilly.  What they would have is a shit load of small arms, RPG's, hand grenades and a ton of civilian and military hostages/prisoners in about 3-hours.

By the time the US military realized what the hell just happened Mexico would be calling for negotiations and Obama would put the military in a holding pattern.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#26]
We are talking about an invasion of continental American soil, right?  I'd say the common rules that we are all used to get thrown out the window.  I never served in the military, but I have sworn an oath as a peace officer.  Not only am I protecting the citizenry, but the Constitution, our liberty, my family, our sovereignty, apple pie, etc.  If I survive long enough to blow through my 3 pistol mags, & extra box of gold dots, and the 150 rounds of 5.56 with my patrol carbine, I'm falling back.  I will run home and get all the rest of the nasty shit I got, and I'm bringing as many shooters with me as I can scrounge up.  If America dies, I would not want to be around for what's next anyways.  Do you really think it's a bad idea for every swinging dick with a gun to hide and do nothing, while the profeshunal soldiers await orders?  We got millions of shooters, hunters, etc, and a lot more guns.  PUT 'em to use!
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:55:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Posleen.

Awesome.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:56:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I suspect if a foreign army ever set foot on the shores of this country, EVERYBODY would be in the fight at some level.

With that said, police departments lose to regular army units.  The heaviest weapon most PDs have are AR-15s and some bolt action rifles in 308.  That stuff, by itself, doesn't fare well in a stand up fight against heavy machine guns, mortars, and air support.

LE that got caught in the fighting would be better off using guerilla tactics, like the rest of us poor bastards.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:59:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Posted before I read this clarification––-in that case, my answer is that .gov would want police doing their regular jobs in unoccupied areas (possibly with some being used to assist in relocation/refugee situations that the NG would normally be used for,) and doing their regular jobs in occupied areas, but hopefully acting as intel sources.

I think most of the good men in uniform would do either that, or become the head of their own merry band of resistance fighters.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Police against a regular army? They would be slaughtered.

Pretty much.  Depending on the nature of the invader and the set up of the country invaded, the best options for LE might be to distance themselves from their work and identities and blend in, acting as potential intelligence assets for resistance/defenders, maintain as they are and assist the invader with public order, also while acting as an intel source as above, or ditching their identities and acting as resistance cell nuclei.

Since I'm gonna assume the OP means LE in the U.S., I'd say the first option in urban areas, the second (possibly mixed with a little of the third,) in rural areas.  Me personally, I suspect I'd have to go with option 4A or 4B, with A being making the invader take the building I'm in with artillery or a handy air-dropped bomb, and B being getting gunned down for little to no gain in the street.  But I'm pretty sure that I'm never gonna have to make that call, unless somehow the U.S.A. goes out of business, in which case my suppositions up to this point would likely be way off base given whatever social dynamic would exist at such a time.

This is exactly what I was thinking.  Countries have been invaded and occupied before and we can study what happened.  The Waffen SS at the end of the war was 60% comprised of men who were not ethnically German.  This should be burned in to any plans made.

It means that there would be two kinds of Americans.  Those who are with us and those who are against us.  This fact means the same would apply to police forces.  You would have to know who your friends are and who your enemies are.

Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:59:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
See that tank next to that star?

If the Chinese parachute into XXXXXXXXXXXX,  Rhode Island  I will be leading every officer on my shift to hold them off until the calvary comes or we are wiped out.

You misspelled CAVALRY. The CAVALRY is coming to save you, not a bunch of folks that are coming down from Calvary mountain.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

None.  The PRC is just going to buy everything
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 5:00:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The heaviest weapon most PDs have are AR-15s and some bolt action rifles in 308.  That stuff, by itself, doesn't fare well in a stand up fight against heavy machine guns, mortars, and air support.

True.

Though AR10's, M14's and Barett .50's are not uncommon in LE and a lot of those "AR-15's" are actual Colt M4's and M16A3's.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 5:01:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Didn't the French police help the Nazis enforce laws over their countrymen?

I tend to look for examples from the past to answer theoreticals like this.

The French police followed the rules of their legal government, which surrendered to the Germans.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 5:03:38 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not necessarily order them to "attack", but to "defend" the city they're charged with working in.

Who is going to setup the defense plan?  Are they being expected to defend with sidarms and a few 12 gauges or maybe if they are lucky a handful of patrol rifles?

If the military isn't there the best anyone could hope to do is burn the police station records, remove their uniforms and blend in.  Act like informers for the military or perhaps as partisans.

Defending against a military foce poweful enough to land on our shores would be suicide for the cops and any civilians that thought it was a good idea to help them, and the rest of the town.

We're getting way too complex on this.

It was a simple question, whether the police would be charged with helping to defend a town or would they be like civilians and flee or fight on their own type of thing. And not expected to do any fighting?

I remember because in Iraq, the Iraqi Army would fight, but the police just melted in with the population and when the fighting stopped, they came back out, met us and we allowed them to start policing again.

I think you have your answer.  However, Saddam was unpopular in parts of the country.  How did the police act in those parts?

Link Posted: 9/15/2011 5:05:21 PM EDT
[#36]
My two measly cents

I could see leo helping marshal civilians to the rear, maybe denial of resources or help creat physical barriers (city dump trucks, cars to block roads) and MAYBe some sniping. If the invaders and air superiority, get the civilians out and run and hide.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 5:05:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I suspect if a foreign army ever set foot on the shores of this country, EVERYBODY would be in the fight at some level.

With that said, police departments lose to regular army units.  The heaviest weapon most PDs have are AR-15s and some bolt action rifles in 308.  That stuff, by itself, doesn't fare well in a stand up fight against heavy machine guns, mortars, and air support.

LE that got caught in the fighting would be better off using guerilla tactics, like the rest of us poor bastards.

Where on Earth have you been????  Ain't seen you around in a while and was worried a bit.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 5:09:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Posleen.

Threshkreen, motherfuckers!

So that show 'Ultimate Warrior' jumped the shark and did 'vampires vs zombies' last night instead of sticking with non-fictional warriors. Maybe we could talk them into 'arfcom vs Posleen'.

ARFCOM would be so screwed.  Not only can we really not fight (except the .mil and LEO guys here), most of ARFCom is fat, giving the posleen a nice easy meal.

If they invade, we are so fucked.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 5:15:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The heaviest weapon most PDs have are AR-15s and some bolt action rifles in 308.  That stuff, by itself, doesn't fare well in a stand up fight against heavy machine guns, mortars, and air support.

True.

Though AR10's, M14's and Barett .50's are not uncommon in LE and a lot of those "AR-15's" are actual Colt M4's and M16A3's.

True.

Still, it seems that LE in occupied land would do better not going out in a blaze of glory, but waging a guerilla campaign with the weapons they do have to spread as much hate and discontent as possible.  Armed civilians wanting to help will likely need someone to be a leader, after all, if that endeavor is to ever get off the ground.  It might not be the blaze of glory that some feel like they should go out in, but the more resources and effort spent by an invader chasing partizans, the less resources are used on the front line.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 5:15:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 5:16:11 PM EDT
[#41]
That must be part of the responsibilities of police.  Police departments get Homeland Security grants, which they in turn use to buy para-military equipment to use against terrorists, or drunk drivers, or political protestors, or pissed off grannies, or unruly school children.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 5:17:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 5:17:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Where on Earth have you been????  Ain't seen you around in a while and was worried a bit.

No need to worry, although it is gratifying that my absence was noticed

Just been really busy at work.  We've got enough work to do for 4 people, and only 2 people to do it.  My boss's wife was recently in the hospital so he's had to be away a lot.  Been doing a lot of long hours.  Not as much range time as I'd like either, but things are getting better.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 5:18:03 PM EDT
[#44]
If the invading army offered to cover overtime, double their hourly pay and guarantee their pensions,who's to say what side LE would even be on.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 5:23:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True.

True.

Still, it seems that LE in occupied land would do better not going out in a blaze of glory, but waging a guerilla campaign with the weapons they do have to spread as much hate and discontent as possible.  Armed civilians wanting to help will likely need someone to be a leader, after all, if that endeavor is to ever get off the ground.  It might not be the blaze of glory that some feel like they should go out in, but the more resources and effort spent by an invader chasing partizans, the less resources are used on the front line.

Yep.

About 50% of cops IME are prior military. A guerilla campaign would be the most realistic use of those resources.  Hell just the 6 guys on my shift includes a Marine O-6, Marine E-5, Marine E-4, one US Army Airborn and one Ranger. Only one guy on my shift never served in the military.  Surprisingly the one guy who never served is the only one that always checks out a patrol rifle.  One of the Marines usually doesnt even check out a shotgun.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 5:24:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Assuming the foreign military has overrun the domestic military and is occupying the USA, non-collaborating police personnel would be targeted for recruitment into guerilla units (as opposed to the civilan resistance forces). Their law enforcement training and experience would be valuable to reinforce scattered military personnel for the more direct action against the enemy.

If you are interested in this topic, you might want to read "Total Resistance" by von Dach. Basically the Swiss plan for civilian resistance in case of invasion.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 5:28:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Protect and serve
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The police faill at waging war on ordinary criminals. They constantly use terms like hardened and dangerous to emphasize how difficult it is. Against a trained and equipped military force they wouldnt even amount to a speed bump. Communications is their only tactical tool. Use them as scouts if anything.

Hey Genius,

Combat's different than ordinary police work. When I was in the Marines and we got called out, no one gave a shit about the resale value of the neighborhood.
I could also call in arty, air support, and naval gunfire when needed.

As a cop I dont "wage war on ordinary criminals". I protect the populace of my jurisdiction from crime to the extent I'm allowed to by law and department policy.

If my Department and the State of Missouri decided to drop its laws in favor of the UCMJ, adopt a zero tolerance policy for violatipns of the law, and cuurent ROE for Iraq & Afghanistan, we'd have alot less crime.
However, since all those pesky laws are rights get in the way, you feel we fail.

To the OP,

Foreign invaders might very well run us over, but we'll keep em occupied til Hugo comes up from Tennessee and vanquishes them all by himself.

Hey genius. Cops dont stop or solve the majority of crime. Not that they dont try but its a simple manpower issue. Ineffective against simple thugs and hooligans makes for a complete failure against a trained equipped force. Recon surveillance thats the only possible role.

Link Posted: 9/15/2011 6:57:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Well they do take an oath to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States.
Do I expect an officer to honor that oath and resist? Fuck yeah.
Do I expect an officer to needlessly throw his life away in the opening salvo just to try to put down a few enemy grunts? Fuck no.

I expect every gun-toting respectable American to be next to that officer if/when resistance of a foreign army is called for.
Problem solved. I think there's something about this in the Constitution, something about militia. Able bodied men and all that.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Well they do take an oath to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States.
Do I expect an officer to honor that oath and resist? Fuck yeah.
Do I expect an officer to needlessly throw his life away in the opening salvo just to try to put down a few enemy grunts? Fuck no.

style='font-weight: bold;']I expect every gun-toting respectable American to be next to that officer if/when resistance of a foreign army is called for.[/span]
Problem solved. I think there's something about this in the Constitution, something about militia. Able bodied men and all that.

I don't know many of my local LEO personally.  Some of them are indeed fat overpaid idiots with badges and guns.  However most I have seen look fit and able, and seem to like their job and I respect them for it.  A few that I have talked to have had prior military experience, and would seem to want to protect us as opposed to help enslave us.

I tell you I will not go away quietly if we were invaded, but that does not mean stupid.  I'd get my stuff together and be ready to move.  I will NOT be a screaming idiot running out to get shot or expecting my government to 'come save me'.  Experienced or not, I will be ready to stand with the best of you in the defense of this nation, my neighbors and my fellow Americans.  
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top