[#2]
In for results.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:35:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Sarah Palin is a worthless idiot. She is an insult to the Republican party.

Fuck the Republican Party. The current crop of Republicans are not much different then the Democrats.

Can you believe who Gingrich supported in the 23rd District in New York State??!!  

Can you believe who the Republican candidate for President was?

I mean, what the hell is the difference? So yes... I not only believe it, I fucking fully expect it.

VERY good point!!

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:39:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck the Republican Party. The current crop of Republicans are not much different then the Democrats.

Can you believe who Gingrich supported in the 23rd District in New York State??!!  

I mean, what the hell is the difference? So yes... I not only believe it, I fucking fully expect it.

I long figured that if it came to McCain vs Clinton, I'd pass on voting. But with Obama, I felt I had to vote McCain––and Palin made it easier.

That said, McCain is hardly the same as the NY-23 bitch.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:39:31 PM EDT
[#5]
No matter what; the status quo needs to be broken or else the bastards who presently have us by the balls will feel empowered to do anything they damn please.

The Dimocrats need to be handed some significant losses.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
SARAH PALIN FOR PRESIDENT 2012

not a chance in hell.....sorry to say.

edit- why didn't Palin finish her term as governor?

ethics complaints

Well...that's gotta hurt her chances I would say.

Her best chance of success is to be a king maker- to throw her support behind a conservative who can WIN on the national level, because like it or not, she cannot.

I think Palin would make an absolutely fantastic replacement for Michael Steele.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:43:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think Palin would make an absolutely fantastic replacement for Michael Steele.

I think she would look absolutely fantastic in playboy......
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:44:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think she would look absolutely fantastic in playboy......

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:46:41 PM EDT
[#10]
VA governor's race
McDonnell 64%
Deeds 35%
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I won't automatically assume you're a "troll". I hate it when others do that to me. It's one of the more unseemly aspects of this website, I'm afraid.

That said, it may be a little over the top to dismiss her as a "worthless idiot." Certainly, she should further solidify her debating skills vis-a-vis significant foreign and domestic policy topics, but she does represent good, strong conservative principles.

If she's in any way "intellectually or morally wanting," she's certainly no worse than others currently holding national elected office.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#12]
The 23rd District Republican that dropped out was more liberal than the Democrat.

She support gay marriage, abortion, and actually had UNIONS supporting her for Pete's sake.

Yeah, it blows me away that Newt Gingrich went out and supported her. His stock seriously dropped for doing so in my estimation.

I'd like to point out that Fred Thompson supported the Conservative in the 23rd District who is running as an independent.

Fred Thompson came out for the real conservative. Not the idiot with an R behind her name.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:51:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
VA governor's race
McDonnell 64%
Deeds 35%

Very early yet, but if it keeps up the Dems are going to killed in pretty much every race.

We're taking back the country brothers.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:53:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

VA governor's race

McDonnell 64%

Deeds 35%

Very early yet, but if it keeps up the Dems are going to killed in pretty much every race.

Virginia is pretty much in the bag.  I'm much more interested in the New Jersey and New York races.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
VA governor's race
McDonnell 64%
Deeds 35%

Virginia is pretty much in the bag.  I'm much more interested in the New Jersey and New York races.

All of this.  McDonnell still holding in VA, 64-35.  Not sure what percentage has been counted––last I heard was 14% about 30 min. ago...

ETA:  Of course, this is the one that Obama essentially said would be lost by the Dem. about 2 weeks ago.  VA isn't a shocker.  As fish said, NY and NJ are the juicy ones.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:58:48 PM EDT
[#16]

McDonnel

63%

to

37%

30% reporting
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:59:21 PM EDT
[#17]

Fox news just called it for McDonnell

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:59:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

McDonnel

63%

to

37%

30% reporting

Where are you looking?  Looks like you have more up-to-date results.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:00:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
VA governor's race
McDonnell 64%
Deeds 35%

New York will be a close one, and unfortunately, I believe the fix is in as far as New Jersey, and since Corslime wasn't able to actually buy the election, spending somewhere close to $40 million, they'll just steal it with the help of ACORN and SEIU. compliments of voter fraud.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:01:32 PM EDT
[#21]
I just got to use the ignore button for the 1st time
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:01:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Fox news just called it for McDonnell

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:02:22 PM EDT
[#23]
The fix is in in NJ, Dagget was a stooge for Corslime, the state is a disgrace. Hopefully Im wrong and corslime is history.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:10:56 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I long figured that if it came to McCain vs Clinton, I'd pass on voting. But with Obama, I felt I had to vote McCain––and Palin made it easier.

And once again, we are back to 'McCain wasn't the perfect candidate, just the least bad one'....

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

McDonnel

63%

to

37%

30% reporting

Where are you looking?  Looks like you have more up-to-date results.

Fox news

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:15:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Yeah, it blows me away that Newt Gingrich went out and supported her. His stock seriously dropped for doing so in my estimation.

With regards to Mr Newt, I did see an interview with him where this was discussed.  I don't support his reasoning but I can understand it.... in that he supported local control over their local candidates as a general principle.  Where it failed was that the local republicans were essentially stooges for the democrats and appointed a spoiler to ensure a democrat win.  Newt didn't support her ideology but rather out of party unity and loyalty.

With his perspective and experience as Speaker of the House, one thing that he would know very well is the power of numbers - so his take on the situation is a little different, in that he overlooked ideology in order to boost the number of "r"s as well as the symbolic nature of the win.

I'm willing to forgive him on this one and I think he probably learned something from the experience.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:16:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Why do we have to put up with this liberal B.S. Ban these idiots.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Hmmmmm....I detect a strong odor of liberal troll in this thread!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:23:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:23:38 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

With regards to Mr Newt, I did see an interview with him where this was discussed.  I don't support his reasoning but I can understand it.... in that he supported local control over their local candidates as a general principle.  Where it failed was that the local republicans were essentially stooges for the democrats and appointed a spoiler to ensure a democrat win.  Newt didn't support her ideology but rather out of party unity and loyalty.

With his perspective and experience as Speaker of the House, one thing that he would know very well is the power of numbers - so his take on the situation is a little different, in that he overlooked ideology in order to boost the number of "r"s as well as the symbolic nature of the win.

I'm willing to forgive him on this one and I think he probably learned something from the experience.

That's exactly what Newt did, and exactly what I was arguing for in agreeing with him...

He knows what it takes to get Pelosi out of 'The Chair'....

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:26:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Not much for NJ, but exit polls show it doesn't look good.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:27:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:

RINOs are worthless idiots. They are an insult to the Constitution of the United States of America.

Match, set, game.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:31:03 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Not much for NJ, but exit polls show it doesn't look good.

Because we expected any different? It's NEW JERSEY....

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:33:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:34:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Huh, that didn't take long.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:39:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

And once again, we are back to 'McCain wasn't the perfect candidate, just the least bad one'....

If it was Hillary, and Palin (or similar) wasn't McCain's VP, I'd have probably not have voted McCain.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

because not everyone sees a milf as the savior of the party.

Thank you.

I do not think Sarah Palin is worthless or and idiot I just don't think she is the future of the Republican Party or a viable Presidential candidate.  The role she is playing right now seems to fit her.  She is far more effective when she does not hold any public office.  I think people fail to see this.  Just like many influential talk radio show personalities, Palin doesn't need to be a politician to spread conservatism and effect election outcomes.  People need to see the big picture.  This is chess not checkers.

On a side not - I wonder how many here would actually back Palin if she looked like Janet Reno?  My guess is not too many.  Identity politics isn't just limited to the left.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:47:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Instead of banning him it's funny to let him stay and just shove these elections up his ass.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:57:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Ironically, a triple tonight (VA Gov –– already done), plus NJ Gov, plus Hoffman will require us to be VERY observant of the Critters in Congress.

Look for the Dems to start HAMMERING all their pet policy issues, including gun control, as they begin to worry that they maybe won't have numbers at half time.   I'll also look to see MAJOR horse trading  which can go in our favor or not.  (I.e., blue dog Dems killing public option so they get that victory in exchange for not opposing gun control or climate change, etc).

CONSTANT VIGILANCE!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Ironically, a triple tonight (VA Gov –– already done), plus NJ Gov, plus Hoffman will require us to be VERY observant of the Critters in Congress.

Look for the Dems to start HAMMERING all their pet policy issues, including gun control, as they begin to worry that they maybe won't have numbers at half time.   I'll also look to see MAJOR horse trading  which can go in our favor or not.  (I.e., blue dog Dems killing public option so they get that victory in exchange for not opposing gun control or climate change, etc).

CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

Actually, I think it will make the Dems and RINO's, especially those in the House, tread more carefully as they'll be looking toward re-election.  The primaries for next year aren't all that far away.

If the Dems keep control of Congress in 2010 then I think 2011 will get very ugly.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:02:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Paling needs to run for congress, not the presidency again-

There has been a steady built up that Repubs might do well today but I do not think it will amount to a hill of beans-

The Dems have a better spin machine than we do-

Yes they Do!!! ^^

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:16:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:40:46 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you.

I do not think Sarah Palin is worthless or and idiot I just don't think she is the future of the Republican Party or a viable Presidential candidate.  The role she is playing right now seems to fit her.  She is far more effective when she does not hold any public office.  I think people fail to see this.  Just like many influential talk radio show personalities, Palin doesn't need to be a politician to spread conservatism and effect election outcomes.  People need to see the big picture.  This is chess not checkers.

On a side not - I wonder how many here would actually back Palin if she looked like Janet Reno?  My guess is not too many.  Identity politics isn't just limited to the left.

The person who said Palin would make a good RNC Chair is right....

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:42:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Every Republican in the limelight right now is an enemy to the Constitution, and obviously the Democrats are too. It isn't Republican vs. Democrat. It's government vs. people.

Sarah Palin keeps the retards drooling "omg...she's hot and posed with a gun for a picture!!!1!11!!!!!"   She's a very useful idiot for the elite.

Fuck you in the eyeball. Now moveon, dailykossack.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:43:36 PM EDT
[#45]
gingrich 2012
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:46:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

The person who said Palin would make a good RNC Chair is right....

Maybe......
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:52:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The fix is in in NJ, Dagget was a stooge for Corslime, the state is a disgrace. Hopefully Im wrong and corslime is history.

You're wrong, corslime is history.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:53:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Please explain
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:57:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

listen obungle truth squad member, we don't give a shit what you say or think.  Palin is one of the best things to happen in the party for a long time.

not to mention that she could beat your ass in an arm wrestling match as well.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:57:39 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Do you have anything to support that statement?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top