Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/2/2021 8:40:46 PM EDT
Never listened to this guys music but I like his message. NSFW audio in link.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/those-dont-america-may-god-190300250.html
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 8:41:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Was expecting breed of peace
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 8:44:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 10/2/2021 8:44:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Growing up in Miami surrounded by people who escaped Castro and hearing stories of the family members who weren't so lucky gives you a different perspective.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 8:44:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Good for him
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 8:44:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck yeah!

I hate our government, but I love our country.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 8:48:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I've always had respect for Pitbull after the 4chan Walmart incident. A decade ago Pitbull did a voting contest for his fans to pick a Wal-Mart for him to play a private concert at.

4chan got involved and flooded the contest to send Pitbull to a Kodiak, Alaska Walmart, a town with 6000 people.

Instead of throwing a fit and cancelling the contest so he could perform in NYC/LA/Miami, he actually flew up to Kodiak and played the concert. The employees and local population said he was a great guest and wasn't snobby or irritated in the slightest. Got to give the man props.

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/pitbull-performs-kodiak-alaska-exiled-contest-hijacked-internet-prankster-article-1.1125687
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 8:48:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Didn't we just have another thread where he was bashing the shit out of commie leftists? I think it was him.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 8:53:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've always had respect for Pitbull after the 4chan Walmart incident. A decade ago Pitbull did a voting contest for his fans to pick a Wal-Mart for him to play a private concert at.

4chan got involved and flooded the contest to send Pitbull to a Kodiak, Alaska Walmart, a town with 6000 people.

Instead of throwing a fit and cancelling the contest so he could perform in NYC/LA/Miami, he actually flew up to Kodiak and played the concert. The employees and local population said he was a great guest and wasn't snobby or irritated in the slightest. Got to give the man props.

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/pitbull-performs-kodiak-alaska-exiled-contest-hijacked-internet-prankster-article-1.1125687
View Quote

I've never heard of the guy before right now, but that's a hilarious story!  Good on him for going along like that.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 8:54:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Same guy?  

Link Posted: 10/2/2021 8:55:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Was expecting breed of peace
View Quote

Mee tooooo....
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 8:57:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Pitbull-Minaj 2024?

Might as well at this point.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 8:58:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s awesome
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:08:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That’s awesome
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s awesome

I remember that because I was following the entire story on Twitter as some of the trolls who were involved were posting about it. IIRC whichever Walmart's Facebook page got the most likes is where he would play. Kodiak had 20k likes, second place was 300 or something lol..

Had its own hashtag too: #operationexilepitbull
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:11:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Nope. That is Conner McGregor.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:12:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Okay thanks.  They look the same lol.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:13:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Pitbull-Minaj 2024?

View Quote

I would absolutely vote for that ticket.

Why the fuck not?

Speed
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:15:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Sound like some racist shit from some racist who would like, own a NASCAR team or something.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:18:49 PM EDT
[#18]
The America it used to be or the America it is now?
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:20:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Didn't we just have another thread where he was bashing the shit out of commie leftists? I think it was him.
View Quote
Yes. He's been talking a lot lately though. The Cuban situation's gotten to him I think, and with the nature of his music he can get away with speaking out on it. I said it before but it's pretty sterile and generic club music. The kind of people that would boycott him aren't the kind of people that bump his stuff anyway. DJs will still play him and nobody at a club, trying to get their dick wet is going to be like "Oh, a pitbull song. Guess I'll stop taking shots, having a good time, and squeezing good time girl ass and just go home!"
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:21:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Why the fuck not?

Speed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pitbull-Minaj 2024?

Why the fuck not?

Speed

Same here.

I remember a retart at work going on and on circa 2015 about Trump deciding to run.  I thought he was an idiot.

Now, the greatest president in my memory.

We need the non-politicals like Trump to run.  So much better than what the two main sides have to offer.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:22:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Subelo no parre dale que esto siga
Yo abajo y tu arriba!

Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:26:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Unlike Taylor Swift who had a contest to play a concert at the school with the most votes. 4CHAN selected a school for the deaf so nobody would have to listen to her shit music. Her and the contest promoters removed the school from the competition and she made a donation rather than perform for the kids.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:27:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Pitbull-Minaj 2024?

View Quote

The fact that your statement if made true represents a quantum leap forward in our .gov shows just how crazy of a time we live in.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:42:03 PM EDT
[#25]

What the duck are you going on about?   This is a PitBull thread.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:50:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Pitbull-Minaj 2024?

View Quote
might not be that bad.

WELCOME TO MIAMI WHERE THE HUSTLERS HEYYY
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:55:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Unlike Taylor Swift who had a contest to play a concert at the school with the most votes. 4CHAN selected a school for the deaf so nobody would have to listen to her shit music. Her and the contest promoters removed the school from the competition and she made a donation rather than perform for the kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who's going to be the asshole and address this one?
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:58:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:01:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:04:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

You should schedule a visit with an optometrist.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:11:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh bullshit!  You don't admit they don't look the same in a suit and aviators?  

Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:18:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:21:51 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/IMG_0439_JPG-434.jpg

I still love and respect you Brother, even though you're wrong.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:22:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Pitbull-Minaj 2024?

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:23:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pitbull-Minaj 2024?

https://tenor.com/view/memorial-day-president-gun-shoot-idiocracy-gif-4134185.gif

Hey, worked for Trump.  Didn't it?
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:27:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yep.  Bout time to gray line.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:34:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Redpills abound, rejoice bros..
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:35:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I still love and respect you Brother, even though you're wrong.
View Quote

Not that you having respect for me in any way helps the argument against you having poor judgment.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:37:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Good for him.  A lot of people born here take our quality of life for granted b/c they lack perspective on how other people throughout the world live.

Count your blessings and be thankful my friends.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:42:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Well crap, I guess I have a favorite rapper now.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:48:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Fuck yeah!

View Quote

This

I love this land.  

.Gov and it's minions constantly destroy what is suppose to set this country apart from all other nations.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:49:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Well crap, I guess I have a favorite rapper now.
View Quote

Don't google Tom MacDonald or you'll be all conflicted.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:50:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's not black, is he?
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:55:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

He's not black, is he?
View Quote

Black...White...there's two sides to the coin, and that's physics.

Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:58:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He's not black, is he?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's not black, is he?

No, but he did culturally appropriate thier hair style...
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:59:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Honestly... Lately I don't like America either.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:59:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Black...White...there's two sides to the coin, and that's physics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUfoDiX_U0w
View Quote

I trust the science and I love rap now, wtf?
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 11:07:18 PM EDT
[#48]
OK, adding Pitbull to my guest list for the next Christmas shindig. Do I sit him next to Kanye?
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 7:39:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Appropriate video.

Link Posted: 10/3/2021 7:49:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Fuck yeah!

View Quote

This dude sums it up...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top