Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:01:17 PM EDT
[#1]
me I am a dishonest man and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest honestly its the honest ones you wanta watch out for because you can never predict when they are going to do something increditably stupid

were devils with lache were really bad eggs drink up you hardies yo ho..........yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me........we sail the seven seas at day break any of ye scerveys who wish to plunder steal and kill are welcome aboard arrrrgg.....
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:06:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrbeeeeeeeeedooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!
Calico Davy Kiddbe Me!

"Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr! "

Arrrrrrrrr... That be More Likes It.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#3]
oh man, that was great, good pics
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:18:59 PM EDT
[#4]
iron sam vane
A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

but someone already got mine.

hows abouts a duel matey?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:58:13 PM EDT
[#5]

What is a pirate's favorite restaurant?
Arrrrrby's!

What kind of socks do pirates wear?
Arrrgyles!

Did you hear about the new pirate movie that is coming out?
It's rated Arrrrrr!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:04:39 PM EDT
[#6]
A pirate walks into a bar, and the barkeep says "Excuse me, cap'n, but did you know that you've got your ship's wheel stuck in your pants?"

"Aye," says the pirate, "that thing be drivin' me nuts!  Aarrr!"
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:07:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
iron sam vane
A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

I duel it must be.. The gulf of mexico when the moon is next full we cross cannons!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:11:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
A pirate walks into a bar, and the barkeep says "Excuse me, cap'n, but did you know that you've got your ship's wheel stuck in your pants?"

"Aye," says the pirate, "that thing be drivin' me nuts!  Aarrr!"

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Why did the pirate go on vacation?  He needed some AARRRRGGH and AARRRRGGH!

How did the pirate stop smoking?  He used the patch!

Did you hear about the pirate who scored 20,000 points for the Lakers?  His name was Kareem Abdul JabAARRRRGGH!

What Star Wars character is really a pirate? AARRRRGGH-2 D-2!

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"
"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."
The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."
"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."
"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."
"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them shat in my eye."
"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird shit!"
"Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:37:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Here's a keyboard for microsoft users.

15-minute paint job

I had to create the u, l, c, d and k pixel by pixel, or cannibalized from other letters.  I didn't spend much time on it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:38:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Bloody John Rackham

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Arrr!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:09:58 PM EDT
[#12]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
iron sam vane

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I duel it must be.. The gulf of mexico when the moon is next full we cross cannons!

that really sounds like shit a pirate would come up with.

RIGHT FINE MATEY
i'll be weighin anchor from corpus christi in late september. And when we meet there'll be no mercy in my spatula...aarrghhh..bacon
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:16:19 PM EDT
[#13]
McAllister:  Yer the miracle boy with the healin' hands, Arrrrrrrrr . . . n'cha?

Bart:  No, I don't do that anymore.

McAllister:  Then I'll have to see someone else about my cripplin' depression.  Arrrrrr, arrrrrrr . . .
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:23:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Mad John Bonney
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:53:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Dread Pirate Rackham

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Your pirate name is:

Iron William Vane

I wonder where they got the William and the Vane from
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:58:29 PM EDT
[#17]
It's a tough life being Iron Jack Bonney.  Arrrrrrr!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:17:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Bloody James Cash

Shiver me timbers.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:29:33 PM EDT
[#19]
I be Mad William Rackham!!!  ARRRRRRR!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:40:48 PM EDT
[#20]
I be Bloody John Kidd!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:58:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Bloody John Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

RRRRRRR!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:25:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Mad Tom Flint, reporting.

For Wedge...

Adm. AckbARRRRR!

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:59:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:03:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Dirty Tom Flint
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:06:27 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

For Wedge...

Adm. AckbARRRRR!

Do that thar be an 'I' patch or be it an ear muff?

We need a smilie of a Pirate!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:38:20 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For Wedge...
img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/brisk322/AdmAckbARR.jpg
Adm. AckbARRRRR!

Do that thar be an 'I' patch or be it an ear muff?

We need a smilie of a Pirate!

BigDozer66

Arr, it be an eye patch.  The Admiral's eyes be on the side of 'is 'ead.
'e be a mite sensitive on that subject too, matey.  Ye best be careful what ye say about the Admiral's eyes.  Thar be a trap, in speakin' too much upon that subject.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Did you hear about the new pirate movie comming out?
It's rated Ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Man, thats too funny
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:14:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Bloody Tom Vane
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top