BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:24:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Are we sure that's the same guy?

I think so. The gym noted in the photo album is in Boston. How many guys are going to have that kind of first name and say they're from Chechnya? Also, note his face compared to the "black hat" stills posted everywhere. Look at the nose and the face. It's a match.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:25:53 AM EDT
[#2]
too rich to appreciate what he had, is more like it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:26:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Girlfriend looked alright in second picture, but then noticed she has cankles.

Guilty.

Uh, those aren't cankles. But then someone with as little experience with the female form as you seem to have, can be forgiven I guess.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:26:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Who would think that a young muslim guy from Chechnya would be a terrorist risk?

99% of our terrorists are IRA NRA.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:26:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's no different than the 9/11 guys. They came over here and lived it up for a while before blowing themselves up. I can't understand it either.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

To me, its easy to understand, once you've hung out with type for awhile.

First, its industrial levels of racism. Muslims are pure, and the rest are different levels of bi-pedal animals.

Second, its industrial levels of entitlement. Despite their lack of work ethic, they feel entitled to the good life of the West, even if they secretly despite a nation that allows its government to debase itself, its women to be whores, its minorities to run wild and the Jews to preside over the whole thing.

Third, the concurrent and contradictory elements of a of society where they can buy anything they want, be anything they want to be and otherwise have total freedom, while knowing that society generally looks down upon them. The knowledge that no Muslim society is, or will ever be in our lifetimes, as rich and powerful and dynamic as even moribund Europe.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:27:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Hope it was painful when he died and he realized what a futile and pointless act his life had become. Adios mother fucker, I'll piss on your grave later.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:27:51 AM EDT
[#7]
You can read and hear a lot of accounts from the news media  without being told that the bombers were Muslims.

I've been reading that they were Russians from  a "volatile region of the Caucuses".
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:32:06 AM EDT
[#8]
He ain't living a good lifestyle anymore.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:32:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He hates America, that's what went wrong.  An Islamic fundamentalist has no love for anything outside their religion.

Like MSNBC Ed and the President and his wife.

Let's all suffer equally....that's the ticket.

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:32:46 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's no different than the 9/11 guys. They came over here and lived it up for a while before blowing themselves up. I can't understand it either.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

To me, its easy to understand, once you've hung out with type for awhile.

First, its industrial levels of racism. Muslims are pure, and the rest are different levels of bi-pedal animals.

Second, its industrial levels of entitlement. Despite their lack of work ethic, they feel entitled to the good life of the West, even if they secretly despite a nation that allows its government to debase itself, its women to be whores, its minorities to run wild and the Jews to preside over the whole thing.

Third, the concurrent and contradictory elements of a of society where they can buy anything they want, be anything they want to be and otherwise have total freedom, while knowing that society generally looks down upon them. The knowledge that no Muslim society is, or will ever be in our lifetimes, as rich and powerful and dynamic as even moribund Europe.

You can't underestimate the Arab inferiority complex.

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:33:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Zacarias Moussaoui, convicted terrorist involved with the planning of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, was also a recruiter of Chechen rebels

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:34:09 AM EDT
[#12]
That girl is now single.  Time to move in
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:39:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Pic 1 is every stereotype of every new money Russian ever.

lol.

also: Religion of peace
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:41:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

if dressing like a faggoty ass doucebag was a crime he would have been locked up long ago

+1  

guy is worst of the worst, a Douchebag/Jihadist Hybrid
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:41:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guilty.

Uh, those aren't cankles. But then someone with as little experience with the female form as you seem to have, can be forgiven I guess.

That ain't no shit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:41:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'd think it ended in 09 when he was arrested for domestic abuse...
SpotCrime

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:42:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Nice Catholic girl (well, formerly, anyway).

Wonder what's on her mind this morning?

yeah, I wonder if she is gonna remain muslim.  

I wonder if she has a hard time getting a date again, less it is by a nother durka
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:44:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd think it ended in 09 when he was arrested for domestic abuse...
SpotCrime

I'm shocked. Utterly shocked.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:44:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
too rich to appreciate what he had, is more like it.

In layman terms; A spoiled rotten Chechen brat.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:45:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
he looks like a fucktard good riddance motherfucker

+10000000000

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:45:08 AM EDT
[#21]
chick is pretty hot
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:45:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You can read and hear a lot of accounts from the news media  without being told that the bombers were Muslims.

I've been reading that they were Russians from  a "volatile region of the Caucuses".

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:46:17 AM EDT
[#23]
In the last week, roughly 2.5 million American Muslims DID NOT blow anyone up.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:49:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah, I wonder if she is gonna remain muslim.  

I wonder if she has a hard time getting a date again, less it is by a nother durka

Conversion is better than a tattoo to impress her boyfriend.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:51:44 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

How would they act if they were a majority and Sharia Law was in effect?  Ignorance is bliss!

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:55:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Guilty.

man, stfu... you are gay as a brony if you wouldnt hit that. let me guess, elbows too pointy
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:58:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yet
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:00:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Dat Azz
half Portugese, half Italian? that's a pretty volatile combination.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:00:42 AM EDT
[#29]
good news is, shes single now...
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:01:38 AM EDT
[#30]
What makes you think so? 20-yeat old Mercedes or Iphone? Every working stiff in Russia can easily afford either.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:03:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'll call it right now.  Heck I'd almost put money on it. I was all over the place with my guesse about this before but now that we have info I fell confident.

Stranger in a strange land. He came here and couldnt integrate into the community. He went reclusive and tried to fall back to the culture and religion that was familiar to him, but instead of simply embracing his  religion and culture he pursued an idealized myth about what it meant to be Chechen or Muslim created in part by those that use those identities as a means to further their political agenda (read AQ or an affiliate). This cultural alienation followed by the search for identity and embracing of the cultural and religious myth that radicals often put forth, started and nurtured the process of political radicalization (perhaps in congress with some previously held political views). This lead to the recruitment of the younger brother or the experienced the process together and ultimately formulated this plan.

I'd guess the level of planning and the time between the start of the radicalization process and the attacks it relatively short. They dont seem to have planned this exceptionally well, though I suppose its somewhat hard to say at this point.

you're over-thinking it.
he was probably just an asshole.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:04:32 AM EDT
[#32]

Also sweet that the city of Cambridge, Mass. awarded his cunt hair brother a $ 2,500 scholarship.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:04:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

yeah...they are just the water that the fishes swim in.  

Maybe they should make some fucking effort kick out the saudi funded radicals & other crazy imams from their communities.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:07:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Rot in hell you cowardly cock sucker
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:07:30 AM EDT
[#35]
I want to box this guy, oh wait, he is dead.

Nevermind.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:08:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Where  is  that  stupid  cunt ? I  believe  that  we  need  to  have  a TALK .
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:09:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

We need to focus on the specifics.

Male
Young18-35
Religious
Single
Undereducated
Urban

Add some more selectors and you get the number way down.  Pretty sure the FBI and DHS do a lot of this.

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:13:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guilty.

True, although she's a butterface.

The guy looks like John Cusack with a broken nose.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:14:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Even if the guy wasn't a terrorist, at very least the guy deserved a kick in the balls for looking like a total douche.

As posted by others above, that's how Russian New Money dresses.

Doesn't make it any less gay or less deserving of a cock punch.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:15:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

We need to focus on the specifics.

Male
Young18-35
Religious
Single
Undereducated
Urban

Add some more selectors and you get the number way down.  Pretty sure the FBI and DHS do a lot of this.

They are young and obviously well armed.
Who financed them and where and how did they obtain the illegal arms, explosives, etc.?

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:17:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
he looks like a fucktard good riddance motherfucker

Surely looks like a douche bag #1.

On another note, I wonder how many folks on the blue line will begin a workout regimen because of this?  There is a large populous of officers out there that are not NEARLY as fit and physically capable as this guy was...

If they were arm wrestling the guy that would be more important. Physical fitness is never a bad thing but the reality is when everyone has guns it doesn't matter as much.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:17:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Anybody wondering who was funding their American adventures? Driving a nice MB, hanging out at the gym, wearing nice clothes and lookin' all GQ ...

Who sent them here? Who sponsored their visa's?

Why them in particular instead of someone else?

What's the connection between these two and the Saudi national that's being deported so quickly and quietly?

Lots of WTF going on here.

But, like F&F, Fort Hood and Benghazi, it will be quickly suppressed, obfuscated, denied, confused and relegated to fewer and fewer short stories until it's virtually invisible and forgotten until it's needed as a prop for some political bashing.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:18:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Yeah, well now he's dead.  Good riddance
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:19:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Hopefully repentance for letting this douche bag use her as cover while she turns her back on her religion.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:21:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The left looks for any excuse to blame and ban "Assualt Weapons," we look for any excuse to blame and ban "Mooslims."

This whole thing couldn't have hit the right seams in American society, and at just the right time, if Putin had planned it himself.

The latter bit is actually a workable conspiracy theory.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:22:32 AM EDT
[#46]
The liberals must be in a real twist over this

They were so desperate for the bombers to be white reactionaries that they were speculating about it on the news within minutes of the bombings

Now it turns out to be the stereotypical radical islam super-crazy evil assholes.  Oh dear, what will the liberals do now?  

This is going to cause problems for the liberals because it's impossible for them to accept the notion that a brown-skinned person is actually evil.

The entire dingbatty college liberal philosophy is based on the idea that northern europeans are the evil oppressors of the entire world and that anything that brown-skinned people do is a reaction to that.

Re-read the above sentence and remember it, it explains all the weird stuff that liberals say and do.

Like when some mob of black kids beat some white woman half to death, and the liberal judge sets them free.

To you, that's insane and evil, to a liberal it's a form of compensation for oppression.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:22:34 AM EDT
[#47]
WTF?

Hmmm. Lemme see.

I can have:
A:
Mercedes
Hot girlfriend
Decent paying job doing something I enjoy
Friends and family

Or

B:
Dedicate my life to jihad and die laying prone on a street a two days after setting a bomb down next to an 8 year old child and hundreds of other innocent people.

WTF is it about Islam that gets people to choose option B?
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:23:22 AM EDT
[#48]

Tamerlan Tsarnaev pauses for a moment as he reads a text received from Douche Internationale regarding their "Buy one pair of pleather pants, get an oversized scarf 1/2 off!" combo deal.

- Cute little heart on the back of his phone...

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:24:31 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

WTF?

Hmmm. Lemme see.

I can have:

A:

Mercedes

Hot girlfriend

Friends and family

Or

B:

Dedicate my life to jihad and die laying prone on a street a two days after setting a bomb down next to an 8 year old child and hundreds of other innocent people.

The 70 virgins after killing innocent people?

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:25:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
WTF?

Hmmm. Lemme see.

I can have:
A:
Mercedes
Hot girlfriend
Friends and family

Or

B:
Dedicate my life to jihad and die laying prone on a street a two days after setting a bomb down next to an 8 year old child and hundreds of other innocent people but living long enough to see that you were only able to kill 3 people but a freak industrial accident in a fertilizer plant killed many more.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top