Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:01:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I once stopped posting on ARFCOM long enough to leave my moms basement AND have sex with a girl

You mean an actual bare-assed, buck-nekkid, lady-type, personage?!!!!My GOD!!!!! YOU BARBARIAN!@!lolz!!!
OOPS! Please excuse my unintentional breach of ettiquete, postwhoring + owning the second page of my own thread!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:12:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Had my dad bribe Egyptian cops from arresting us in front of the great pyramids on a day where some guy rented them so they were off limits to the public. Was led by my horse's  reigns away from the scene by a shotgun toting bedouin who wasn't even there in the vast sahara five seconds prior.

respond and I'll elaborate

Please elaborate.

When I was 14, my dad had some kind of mid life crisis and wanted to go to Egypt. Cool for me. Anyway, the 1st time we went out to the pyramids, we found a tour guide (there are hundreds) with some decent looking camels. Most people ride camels or horses out to the Pyramids. We went and it was spectacular...And crowded. Thousands of people are always clamoring all over the place near the pyramids. Crazy merchants are hollering for you to buy cheap stuff. Americans are everywhere. It's noisy. Like a city market almost.

The second time we went out was completely different. It took us a while to find a guide who would take us out there. Didn't know why. Finally after a few hours of searching, we found some guys with the scrawniest horses I've seen who agreed to take us out to the pyramids. This time there was NO ONE out there. We suspected our guides were keeping something from us, but we didn't really press the issue. This time, though, we spent a LOT more time circling the pyramids and riding up onto different plateaus and taking rad pictures. But soon enough, over the next sand dune, come riding the Egyptian police on camels, galloping right at us, AK's  silhouetted against the setting sun. They rode up and started yelling at our guides and my dad, but we didn't speak Arabic, so it was the guide who did most of the talking . And who knows what he said because the guys still looked angrily at my dad. Trying to follow what was going on, I notice my horse walking away from the scene. I looked down to see why, and this tiny, weatherbeaten old man in rags and a turban was walking my horse back into Giza. I wanted to yell at him but he had a shotgun and I didn't think he spoke English. So I was just waiting to see what would happen. I waited alone on my horse on the outskirts of town for another 45 minutes or som before my dad comes back, led by the same Bedouin. Our guides were nowhere to be found. My dad said the cops hauled them off at gunpoint and that he had to shell out some money to ensure we didn't see a similar fate. He said that some rich guy had somehow rented the area surrounding the pyramids for throwing a party or something. We never saw any of it. Never did find out how much money my dad gae the guys. Never really even wanted to know.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:29:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
One afternoon several years ago, I was on Casper Mountain, just south of my hometown of Casper, Wyoming, just wandering around and taking some pictures.  I was off the trail I was following by quite a ways and in deep timber.  I turned to head back to the trail and came upon a barbed wire fence.  The area it fenced in was no more than 40ft by 40ft and I could see almost all of it.  The easiest way back to the trail was over the fence, so I stepped over it.  As I turned around, I couldn't help but notice two rifles pointed at my head.  Two uniformed soldiers ordered me back over the fence, I climbed back over and when I turned back to apologize, there was nothing there but forest and a small fenced in area.

Similar story different location.

Just outside Dahlonega, GA is 'Frank D Merrill finishing school' as a few locals called it.  I'm sure some ranger types will clarify.  

During one long overnight/camping mountain bike ride in the near by national forest... I rode past 4 heavily loaded Rangers as I was going down hill I sang out loud..."boom shakalaka...boom shakalaka...what kinda training is that?"  One of the Rangers sang out "Army training sir".  I about crashed I was laughing so hard.

Other times I have run into squads creeping around the woods.  This time they were all camoed up, lightly loaded and moving a few feet at a time.  One guy moves than another, then the next guy and so on.  Only one moving at a time.  Real cautious about their moves.  They were real smooth until they angled toward MY tree.  Yep I was in the woods bow hunting.  I was standing stock still next to a tree over looking a creek bed waiting for a deer to cross, just like my trail cam pix.  I thought the sound was a deer coming my way so I just froze.  Those 4 guys crossed the creek 15 yards in front of me w/o seeing me.  I started to speak up but I was armed w/ just a bow to their 4 m16's.  I let them ease on out before I slipped out my self.

7mm
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:39:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
seeing two lipstick lesbians in the wild... I know, ya'll don't believe me do ya!?!

I'm listening...

eta; saw your post after I posted...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:41:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
One afternoon several years ago, I was on Casper Mountain, just south of my hometown of Casper, Wyoming, just wandering around and taking some pictures.  I was off the trail I was following by quite a ways and in deep timber.  I turned to head back to the trail and came upon a barbed wire fence.  The area it fenced in was no more than 40ft by 40ft and I could see almost all of it.  The easiest way back to the trail was over the fence, so I stepped over it.  As I turned around, I couldn't help but notice two rifles pointed at my head.  Two uniformed soldiers ordered me back over the fence, I climbed back over and when I turned back to apologize, there was nothing there but forest and a small fenced in area.

Similar story different location.

Just outside Dahlonega, GA is 'Frank D Merrill finishing school' as a few locals called it.  I'm sure some ranger types will clarify.  

During one long overnight/camping mountain bike ride in the near by national forest... I rode past 4 heavily loaded Rangers as I was going down hill I sang out loud..."boom shakalaka...boom shakalaka...what kinda training is that?"  One of the Rangers sang out "Army training sir".  I about crashed I was laughing so hard.

Other times I have run into squads creeping around the woods.  This time they were all camoed up, lightly loaded and moving a few feet at a time.  One guy moves than another, then the next guy and so on.  Only one moving at a time.  Real cautious about their moves.  They were real smooth until they angled toward MY tree.  Yep I was in the woods bow hunting.  I was standing stock still next to a tree over looking a creek bed waiting for a deer to cross, just like my trail cam pix.  I thought the sound was a deer coming my way so I just froze.  Those 4 guys crossed the creek 15 yards in front of me w/o seeing me.  I started to speak up but I was armed w/ just a bow to their 4 m16's.  I let them ease on out before I slipped out my self.

7mm

I would have TOTALLY scared the shit out of them!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:42:06 PM EDT
[#6]
my wife and I saw a big foot from six feet away in bright light.  

if I tell people that I saw bigfoot they look at me like I'm crazy.   I don't really tell people anymore.  

We saw what we saw though, and there was no ifs, ands, or buts about it,  there was a huge bigfoot right in front of us. I know there is at least 1 bigfoot on the planet and you could never convince me otherwise,  but most people don't believe it.

I did not believe it myself before he looked at me,  but I do now.

so does my wife obviously.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#7]
One of my ex's could read the thoughts going thru your head.  Im not even joking.  

She said it was like tuning in a radio station.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top