Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:25:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Every time someone says they like "alternative" - they sound just SO stupid.

that is what it is listed under and the music shop, at least it was 6 or seven years ago.  When downloading off the internet it is labeled as alernative.  Like I said, DMB is in its own category. You have to admit that it is rare that a band could take off without electric guitars and having a violin and a saxaphone as featured band members.

Whatever.

Enjoy your "rare" band of musical geniuses.

Don't worry I will
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:39:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell, even Frente rocks out harder than DMB
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:58:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Yes Wango tango sucks, cat scratch fever sucks.......you guys give Ted way, way too much credit. As I said, I like his conservative stances and he is a helluva good guy, that doesn't mean that I have to like his music.

I'll agree that his music is mediocre, but have you ever seen him live?    I worked security for a concert he did, and he's amazing in person.  He turned the phrase "Janet Reno is a whore" into music that the crowd greatly enjoyed.

I've also worked in a DMB concert.  Half the crowd got bored and left before the end.  Grapes of Wrath(IIRC) opened for them, and the crowed seemed to enjoyed their music much more.z
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:03:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No, that band is not rock and roll.

that band is ghey.

+1
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:18:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Jealousy - it's what's fer dinner.

DMB is awesome - get over it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:08:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Jealousy - it's what's fer dinner.

DMB is awesome - get over it.

Yes, they rock with an awe-inspiring intensity!

Don't forget your geritol in the morning.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top