User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:05:29 AM EDT
[#1]
And her husband was sober.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:08:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Well Democrats generally aren't bitches like Bitch McConnel, so what else is she going to say.
Most likely Abortion has gotten some Sloots to get to the polls, the GOP will win the house but by a lot less than what they should really have won by. Plus the GOP fucking loves snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
The senate will likely remain blue plus maybe a pick up or 2. Probably get PA as a blue pick up.
Both parties will continue to fuck over the middle class as hard as they can.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, and Flimsy Graham didn't help any with his sabotage job.
View Quote

You talking about the 15wk abortion shit he was just talking about? I saw him on TV with that and was like the FUCK are you doing this close to elections you stupid motherfucker!

He can go choke on a bag of dicks. Fucking moron
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:20:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong, I pray I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.  How about a basic membership?  You don't have one and mine expires in a week.

The constant drumbeat by the MSM about TRUUUMMMP!!!, Graham trying to outlaw abortion (MUH UTERUUUS!!!), gas prices going down, inflation slowing down, the secure border, all these point toward our Glorious Leader doing a great job and, hey, FREE STUFF AFTER THE ELECTION!!!  What sheep could resist that?
View Quote

A basic membership doesn’t interest me. I have no desire to filter money to this cesspool.

I want bigger stakes.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:25:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

A basic membership doesn't interest me. I have no desire to filter money to this cesspool.

I want bigger stakes.
View Quote
You could always leave if that's how you feel.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:28:19 AM EDT
[#6]
When it comes to election rigging, and we saw this in 2020, it is a lot harder to rig house races because you can't centralize the cheating in democratic stronghold districts that can't vote for many of those seats.

I expect we will see far more shenanigans in senate races than for the house.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:49:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Putting voter fraud aside via mail in ballots you guys seem to forget that the dems have more registered voters and have for years.
Since Trump was elected six million more legal immigrants have been allowed in. Studies show if they vote the majority will vote for dems.
We are legally importing our own demise. The writing is on the wall.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#8]
My opinion is that what looked like a blood bath for Democrat's and a red wave in November will be a squeaker with both houses of Congress having to the potential to flip or stay as-is. It does not look like a cake walk for Republicans as it had back in May. I am more confident in the House flipping than I am in the Senate. I have to agree with McConnell that the Republican challengers in the Senate are not of a high quality. Pennsylvania should have been an easy win for Republicans but Oz is not inspiring. In fact I get a kick out of people turning his campaign signs 90 degrees left such that they read "NO". And it is amusing that Warnock in Georgia is leading Walker in polls while at the same time the incumbent Governor is beating Stacey Abrams so it is not like there is a huge anti-Republican sentiment there. They just do not like the Republican Senate candidate.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:00:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How long can that cunt live?
View Quote

I don't know but she is looking pretty rough lately.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:19:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Legally, the illegal issue is a more sinister thing - and perhaps the Dems are not playing it right.  They are counted in the census.  They will change the congressional allocation.  But legally they can't vote till they are citizens.  The question is time and law.  Will they help the states they were sent to get republican or democratic house members.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:26:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
She's mighty confident. So is her nephew in California.

It's like they know something
View Quote

Yeah, she doesn't say shit like that unless she knows.

They have the fraud formula perfected. They're going to run it again.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:35:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Well if all those New Democrats that came across the border illegally the last year or so, just put their John Hancock on a piece of paper with no signature verification, then yeah she might be right.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:48:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:51:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Nancy, put down the vodka.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:56:06 AM EDT
[#15]
LOL... If they do or don't really has nothing to do with her statement.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:33:14 PM EDT
[#16]
She's probably right - the American voter is irredeemably stupid.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:46:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They might know how many women are going to vote against the he GOP over abortion ban laws
View Quote

Dude,we know you want to have an abortion. Quit telling us about it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:02:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Lessons learned from polling fails in 2016 presidential election

Forecasts and polls got the 2016 election results dead wrong
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:40:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yeah, she doesn't say shit like that unless she knows.

They have the fraud formula perfected. They're going to run it again.
View Quote

Yeah no....

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:40:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Lol, where the fuck are you???

I live in rural Ohio and everyone loves T$, everybody, flags and yard signs, lots of FJB signs, shit one local guy bought a billboard saying "Lets go Brandon" with a pic of Jill crying. No one others gives a fuck about murdering babies.
View Quote

We'll see. I suppose the question is does rural Ohio drive the midterm vote?  Because from what I've seen populations of urban centers are falling for the "MAGA Republican" B.S……

For what it's worth I was on a 11K mile walk about in my camper around the US during the run-up to the 2020 presidential election. I quite literally saw 1000's of Trump signs in the rural areas and virtually no Biden signs. You see how that turned out.  

My point is simply that a city block in a major city may have more potential votes than 100's and 100's of square miles in the rural areas of a state.

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:04:03 PM EDT
[#21]

MSNBC sounds the alarm on Democrats taking Hispanics for granted as Republicans like @MayraFlores2022 continue to make historic gains.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
She's probably right - the American voter is irredeemably stupid.
View Quote

Throw in a few M illegal dependant voters for good measure.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Those same women would never vote GOP anyway.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's mighty confident. So is her nephew in California.

It's like they know something

They might know how many women are going to vote against the he GOP over abortion ban laws

Those same women would never vote GOP anyway.

California is in there own little bobble; most observers would call it a circle jerk.  

Sitting in an Austin suburb tonight at a major music venue, I haven’t heard a word about abortion; it has ran its news cycle.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:28:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

A basic membership doesn't interest me. I have no desire to filter money to this cesspool.

I want bigger stakes.
View Quote
How about you pay for his account here if you lose, and he pays for your account at DU if you win?
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:43:11 AM EDT
[#25]
"Guys, its just because everyone hates trump more than they like chomo joe"
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:46:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Oh....so the "DEALS" have been made then....... why vote, right?
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:50:02 AM EDT
[#27]
There will be no observable difference if they win or not.  We are still fucked.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:52:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I think the abortion thing fucked us.
View Quote

Stupid voters will fuck us.  People staying home and not voting because all they keep hearing about is a "red wave" will fuck us.

Even if they win the house and senate, all they will do is fuck us.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:54:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Pelosi eyes US ambassador to Italy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maI_G8ZlyX0
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:57:41 AM EDT
[#30]
What is she suppose to say?  

Think she would say the democrats are fucked and she will no longer be in her bullshit position?  Her Italy gig rumor was a trial ballon.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:58:33 AM EDT
[#31]

As of this posting I have received four of these in Ohio. They are really pushing to get votes via mail in ballot.

The good thing is Ohio has a pretty good voting system, you would be hard pressed to get away with a fraudulent vote here.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:59:31 AM EDT
[#32]
GOP will take the House and the Senate
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#33]
The “only” reason she hangs around is the Dems think Trump is coming back.
Even if he has an off hand interest he is keeping the whole bunch on tilt just by saying he does.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top